Haha So I figured we needed a Korean version of this thread, too. Post your Korean and Kpop related news here.
good one sleep-ee...i shall be back when i have one lol
Alright I'll start it off with a few articles I saw this morning.

SNSD just introduced their 3rd Album, "The Boys". And I'm looking forward to hearing it. They're English is really good.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/snsd-introduces-3rd-album-the-boys-in-english

TOP has NOT been confirmed for the Korean adaptation of Absolute Boyfriend. Awwww, I hope he acts in another drama soon. Big Bang Fighting!

http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/10/top-to-star-with-kim-ha-neul-in-korean.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bigbangupdates%2FOuMx+%28Big+Bang+Updates+%3A+Korean+Boy+Group%29

Also for all us Rain fans, here is a cute article. This made me smile.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/rains-little-sister-reveals-his-first-letter-from-the-army

Ooooh Update on SNSD: They just released the Korean and English MVs for "The Boys"!

OK, I have to say I love this Girls' Generation song. It's not perky!! LOL
PinkDiamond wrote: A bunch of fans are complaining on youtube about GG's image and sound being different in this song. However, I personally like it. GG has always been too cute for me. Although I don't care for the groups that flash everything and are overly sexy...I still think that there can be a happy medium. In "The Boys" MV GG has met that happy medium.

With that said Seo Hyun is my favorite.

I like it too. They can't always be singing "Gee Gee". I like this more grown up sound.

*High fives PD"....Seo Hyun is my favorite too....lol
Invincible Youth returning for a second season plus cast and MC confirmation.

PinkDiamond wrote: A bunch of fans are complaining on youtube about GG's image and sound being different in this song. However, I personally like it. GG has always been too cute for me. Although I don't care for the groups that flash everything and are overly sexy...I still think that there can be a happy medium. In "The Boys" MV GG has met that happy medium.

With that said Seo Hyun is my favorite.

I agree even though I like some of their previous songs. Seohyun, Sunny, and Hyoyeon are my favorites.
LisNoir wrote: I like it too. They can't always be singing "Gee Gee". I like this more grown up sound.

*High fives PD"....Seo Hyun is my favorite too....lol

I like Yoona. ;)
Ok Not sure on all the details, but according to the American Kpop Fans community on Facebook:
Daesung/대성 (Kang Dae Sung) is confirmed for YG FAMILY in Japan....G dragon is not yet confirmed

I'm glad that the concert didn't get cancelled, and that Daesung is being included. Hopefully G-Dragon will be there too. :)
^ haha Cool! I wish I could be there.
i'm not one for kpop cuz i find that it's too poppy but i like girls generation. before checking out this thread i only knew gee and i love that song. mostly cuz it's catchy and the japanese ojiisans made a hilarious parody vid. but i also like the boys vid posted here. both versions actually. i'll be checking out more of their stuff. if they have more songs like the boys i can dig 'em if it's ultra pop like most korean pop i'll stick with the 2 songs i like.
boutux wrote: i'm not one for kpop cuz i find that it's too poppy but i like girls generation. before checking out this thread i only knew gee and i love that song. mostly cuz it's catchy and the japanese ojiisans made a hilarious parody vid. but i also like the boys vid posted here. both versions actually. i'll be checking out more of their stuff. if they have more songs like the boys i can dig 'em if it's ultra pop like most korean pop i'll stick with the 2 songs i like.

Have you heard Run Devil Run?

and Hoot?

i like run devil run but i don't know why but both the run devil run video and song reminded my of britney spears. not that the britney comparison is a good thing but idk...

i didn't like hoot, not the video or the song.