Exo Makes Their Debut

I need to find a better video that one totally cuts off while Taemin (that was him right?) is dancing with two of the boys.
LisNoir wrote: And that's the reason some of them make so many mistakes on the actual performance. They are overworked. Really IV treatments?

Yes, IV treatment. It's a common matter for exhausted Idols & Korean workers.
If you've seen in drama, there're many seats with IV hangers side to side, so just choose between IV on beds or on seats @hospitals.

This is the main reason Hangeng never wanted to be overworked. His health came worse @ that time.

As Idols & Dancers many got bruises cuz dance practices, even lack of sleep, sleep for 4 hours is luxury. Sleep in the car or waiting room is rest time. Lack of sleep really often. Seems like a walking zombie. Famous comes at a price. Path to the top really hard to reach.

They are really hard working & talented, no wonder K-Pop groups are well-known worldwide than any other nations.

K-Pop Idols are chego (^_^)b
LadyVioletta wrote: Year-end shows spell hell for artists

Wouldn't it be easier to.combine the Entertainment Awards with the Gayo Daejun?
christypop wrote: Wouldn't it be easier to.combine the Entertainment Awards with the Gayo Daejun?

Entertainment Awards purely for entertainers like MCs, Actor, Actress, Artists, art workers = Awards for Drama, OST., Variety Show, Singers.

Gayo Daejun purely grandeur end of year idols music celebration for fans = Year end music show.
MBC 2011 Entertainment Awards [111229]

2011 MBC Entertainment Awards, home to popular variety shows such as "High Kick, The Short Legs Strike Back," "Come to Play," "Golden Fishery - Radio Star," "Birth of a Great Star 2," "We Got Married," "Infinity Challenge," "World Changing Quiz" and "I Am A Singer."

The first awards will be the "Rookie Awards" given out by Yoo Jae Suk and Jang Yoon Joo.
They start off by making a mistake and going to the wrong microphones. Yoo Jae Suk brushes it off and just says it's one of the things about live broadcasts.

Yoo Jae Suk and Jang Yoon Joo start discussing fashion and demonstrate you can be fashionable even by using the microphone, Yoo Jae Suk asks if this is really fashionable and say it's quite easy. They then finish off by doing 3 fashionable poses.

The nominees for the Show Variety Rookie Award (Female) are Kang Sora (We Got Married), Goo Eun Young (TV Entertainment), Jessica Gomez (Dancing with the Stars), Ham Eun Jung (We Got Married)

And the winner of the Show Variety Rookie Award (Female) is Ham Eun Jung (We Got Married).

Eung Jung's acceptance speech "I don't know if i can recieve this, i was just acting normally like i used to do, i think the WGM staff just made sure i came out well on television, i will continue to work hard."

The next award is the Show Variety Rookie Award (Male).

The nominees are Kim Hee Chul (Radio Star), Lee Jang Woo (We Got Married), Lee Teuk (We Got Married), Jung Jae Hyung (Infinity Challenge).

The winner of the Show Variety Rookie Award (Male) is Kim Hee Chul, unfortunately he is in the army so they play a pre-recorded video.

He thanks his sister, MBC and the "Radio Star" staff and members. He says that will return in a few years time with his wit intact and then ends by congratulation the "Star of the Universe" Kim Hee Chul.

The next award is the Special Award (Singers), won by Super Junior.

Lee Teuk and Kyu Hyun takes the award for them, mentions how all the members wished they could be here but due to schedule issues this couldn't happen. They finish off with their catchphrase "We are Super Junior."

The Special Award (MC) is won by the Radio Star Team (Kim Kook Jin, Kim Gura, Yoon Jong Shin, Kyu Hyun, Yoo Sae Yoon) and the Music Core team (Yuri and Tiffany).

The next award is the "Best Couple Award" voted by netizens, given out by Yoo Sae Yoon and Jo Kwon.

Lee Teuk - Sora is 3rd with 6033 votes

Jung Hyung Don - Jung Jae Hyung is 2nd with 14230 votes

and finally....

Park Myung Soo - Jung Jun Ha is 1st with 19064 votes [Infinity Challenge]

Park Myung Soo mentions how he told his family to sleep early since he thought he wasn't going to get any awards and says this is the best award. Park Myung Soo then tells Jung Jun Ha to hurry up so they can do their dance.
Jung Jun Ha then thanks everyone and then says he will return next year as a real couple/married.
Park Myung Soo then finishes off by telling her wife that he will treat her better next year.
Park Myung Soo then asks for a song so they can do their "Playing with Fire" dance.

The next award is the Comedy - Sitcom Popularity Award, and the winners are Ahn Nae Sang, Baek Jin Hee, Jo Kwon and Jung Sung Ho.
Jo Kwon says he hasn't much chance in 2011 to act like a clown and says he will interept the award as MBC wanting him to act more clown-like in 2012.

The next award is Comedy/Sitcom Excellence Award (Male) and the nominees are Seo Ji Suk (High Kick), Oh Jung Tae (Laugh And Laugh), Yoon Gae Sang (High Kick), Yoon Doo Joon (All My Love), Jo Kwon (All My Love)

The winner of the Comedy/Sitcom Excellence Award (Male) is Yoon Kye Sang (High Kick).

He first mentions that he got the award because he was the best, but then mentions that it was joke. He believes that the award has been given to him thanks to the hard working staff and the viewers, and says he will continue to work hard.

The nominees for the Show Variety Excellence Award (Female) is Kim Na Young (We Got Married, Come To Play), Kim Shin Young (World Changing Quiz, I Am A Singer), Kim Yoona (Birth of a Great Star, I am a Singer), Park So Hyun (We Got Married), Park Seul Gi (Section TV), Park Jung Hyun (Birth of a Great Star, I am a Singer).

The nominees for the Show Variety Excellence Award (Female) is Kim Na Young (We Got Married, Come To Play), Kim Shin Young (World Changing Quiz, I Am A Singer), Kim Yoona (Birth of a Great Star, I am a Singer), Park So Hyun (We Got Married), Park Seul Gi (Section TV), Park Jung Hyun (Birth of a Great Star, I am a Singer).

The winner of the Show Variety Excellence Award (Female) is Park So Hyun (We Got Married).

She say it's an honor to win the award amongst the list of formidable nominees and mentions how it's her first award from MBC. She thanks the staff. She believes that it's an award for both her and Kim Won Joon.

The nominees for the Comedy/Sitcom High Excellence Award (Male) are Kim Kab Soo (All My Love), Ahn Nae Sang (High Kick), Jung Sung Ho (Laugh And Laugh).

The winner of the Comedy/Sitcom High Excellence Award (Male) is Kim Kab Soo (All My Love).

He mentions how he always only went to Acting Awards but has got his first award at an Entertainment Award, mentioning how fun it is and how he should come to these more often. He mentions how all the staff members have worked very hard. He thanks his other sitcom members. He also thanks his wife, daughter and his pet dogs. Lastly he thanks the viewers who watched All My Love and wishes everyone a happy new year.

The nominees for the Show Variety High Excellence Award (Female) are Kim Won Hee (Come to Play), Kim Ji Sun (World Changing Quiz), Park Mi Sun (World Changing Quiz, We Got Married), Lee Kyung Shil (World Changing Quiz), Lee Sora (I am a Singer).

The winner of the Show Variety High Excellence Award (Female) is Park Mi Sun (World Changing Quiz, We Got Married).

She hasn't even gotten to the stage yet and she is already in tears. She thanks God and the viewers, who are up late to watch this. She also thanks her family watching back at home. She says she is crying because she is sorry for getting the award. She says she is very lucky, mentions how she isn't very funny and how the other "World Changing Quiz" members are the ones that were being funny. She then jokingly mentions how it was a bit tedious because it seemed like everyone was getting awards but she says it's good because it's like everyone gathering together to end the year. She says she will continue to work hard and wishes everyone a happy new year.

The next award is Show Variety High Excellence Award (Male) and the nominees are Kim Gura (World Changing Quiz, Radio Star), Park Myung Soo (Infinity Challenge, I am a Singer), Yoo Jae Suk (Infinity Challenge, Come to Play), Yoon Jong Shin (Radio Star, I am a Singer), Jung Jun Ha (Infinity Challenge), Jung Hyung Don (Infinity Challenge).

And the winner of the Show Variety High Excellence Award (Male) is Yoo Jae Suk (Come to Play, Infinity Challenge).

He is saying that he wasn't going to sorry, which he says for every award, but he ends up saying sorry again. He doesn't know what to say but he thanks all the staff that work on his program. He also thanks his Infinity Challenge members and Come to Play members, mentioning how he has never fought with Kim Won Hee. He is very thankful and says he can't express his thanks. He is always thankful for viewers supporting him. He says he will continue to work hard next year and hopes that he will be able to make the upper ranks in the Korean Broadcast Commission laugh as well.

Source: soompi
Note: Other award winners too many to mention, so i just scoop some.
LadyVioletta wrote: Entertainment Awards purely for entertainers like MCs, Actor, Actress, Artists, art workers = Awards for Drama, OST., Variety Show, Singers.

Gayo Daejun purely grandeur end of year idols music celebration for fans = Year end music show, no awards.

Oh! I see.Thank for clarifying!
christypop wrote: Oh! I see.Thank for clarifying!

You're welcome (^_^)v
‘Music Bank’ to hold concerts in Paris, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and Buenos Aires in 2012

KBS’s ‘Music Bank‘ is setting out to be the leader of the growing Hallyu wave, as they’ve just confirmed that they will be bringing the show to four overseas cities next year!

Starting with Paris in February, the show will be stopping by Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and finally Buenos Aires, with other cities currently being negotiated. Producers of the show are busy trying to line up artists for the overseas performances.

Back in July, ‘Music Bank’ managed to gather 45,000 people for their ‘Music Bank in Tokyo K-Pop Festival‘, and is the only music program out of the weekly line-up attempting to take their show overseas. After seeing the success of their Tokyo Dome concert, producers of the show promised, “We’ll continue to support and aid in the spreading of Korean culture all over the world.”

This decision doesn’t come without some controversy, however, as some industry officials are of the opinion that TV programs are trying to use the Hallyu wave to their benefit.

Source + Photos: Joy News 24 |via: Naver & allkpop
MBLAQ Announces New Single and 4th Mini album

Source: Soompi

wrote: MBLAQ annonunced they are going to release their fourth mini album and the title of their new single. The new title track will be called "Scribble."

The announcement was made through MBLAQ's company J.Tune Entertainment's Twitter account on December 29. Between January 2 and 3, the new single will be made public on online music charts. At the same time, the fourth album teaser will be released on MBLAQ official home page and YouTube channel.

MBLAQ member G.O commented, "Before the release of the album, one of the songs 'Scribble' will be unveiled first. I ask our fans to show their support and love for the new song."

MBLAQ was revealed to have been very busy filming the new MV from December 26 to 28.

MBLAQ appeared on the SBS "Gayo Daejun" on December 29. Until the new photos of "Scribble" and the fourth mini-album are released, here's a photo of the young men on the SBS Gayo Daejun red carpet.

Did anyone see what SeungHo did to his hair? He has it really short...And just when I saw that Dream Team episode with his pretty hair. :(
LadyVioletta wrote: MBC 2011 Entertainment Awards [111229]

The winner of the Show Variety Rookie Award (Male) is Kim Hee Chul, unfortunately he is in the army so they play a pre-recorded video.

He thanks his sister, MBC and the "Radio Star" staff and members. He says that will return in a few years time with his wit intact and then ends by congratulation the "Star of the Universe" Kim Hee Chul.

LadyVioletta wrote: ‘Music Bank’ to hold concerts in Paris, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and Buenos Aires in 2012

That's good. I already knew about the Paris concert but I didn't know about the others.
Netizens pick the best celebrity hairstyles of 2011

Which hairstyles have made the strongest impression in 2011? 134 random SNS users were recently surveyed, and they picked the 4 male, 4 female celebrities that they felt had the trendiest hairstyles this year.

▶#1 Male hairstyle, Hyun Bin’s ‘Unbalanced Dandy Cut’ for ‘Secret Garden’

50% of the SNS users picked Hyun Bin‘s ‘Unbalanced Dandy Cut’ (bangs cut at an angle) as the best male hairstyle for 2011. His chic hairstyle is the one he rocked for the hit drama series ‘Secret Garden‘, and with it, he perfectly played the role of wealthy Kim Juwon, creating what netizens call ‘Hyun Bin syndrome’.

Cha Seung Won‘s ‘Two Block Wave’ hairstyle for ’The Greatest Love‘ (front longer than the sides, wavy) earned 21% of the total votes, coming in at second place. And Won Bin‘s ‘Skinhead’ hairstyle with which the actor left a strong impression on viewers in his movie ‘The Man From Nowhere‘ earned 17% of the votes, securing the #3 spot. Jang Hyuk‘s ‘Soft Mohican’ hairstyle for the drama ‘Midas‘ came in at #4 with 7% of all votes.

Other hairstyles that were chosen included ‘Protect the Boss‘ star Ji Sung‘s baby perm, and ‘I Am a Singer‘ Kim Bumsoo‘s ‘Two Block Cut’.

▶#1 Female Hairstyle – Gong Hyo Jin’s ‘Short Balloon Perm’

The female hairstyle that netizens selected as the best for 2011 was none other than Gong Hyo Jin‘s ‘Short Balloon Perm’. This was the hairstyle that helped highlight her natural acting abilities in ‘The Greatest Love‘, and her short, split bang hairstyle with soft waves helped bring out her character’s personality. Gong Hyo Jin earned 41% of the total votes.

Behind her was actress Soo Ae who came in at 2nd place with 33% of the votes. Soo Ae rocked a soft, and wavy hairstyle that brought out her feminine charm for her recent drama, ‘Thousand Days Promise’. The braid hairstyle that was popular among celebrities like Kim Tae Hee in ‘My Princess‘ and the members of Girls’ Generation, came in at #3, while Brown Eyed Girls member Ga-in‘s ‘Unbalanced Short Cut’ hairstyle for ‘All My Love‘ came in at 4th place.

▶Male and Female voters voted for different hairstyles.

As a whole, both male and female netizens picked Hyun Bin’s hairstyle as the #1 hairstyle of 2011, however, the men chose Won Bin’s ‘Skinhead’ hairstyle as the second best, while the ladies chose Cha Seung Won’s ‘Two Block Wave’.

And in the case of 2011′s Best Female Hairstyle, the males picked the feminine and elegant hairstyle of Soo Ae as #1 (44%), while female netizens preferred Gong Hyo Jin’s bubbly and casual hairstyle.

Unix Electronics who conducted the survey remarked, “The Two-Block cut and the Unbalanced cut that was popular with the guys, and the Balloon Perm that was a hit with the ladies are all hairstyles that are extremely versatile. The more the public becomes interested in self-styling, the more they like seeing hairstyles that they can easily emulate.”

Source & Image: IlganSports |via: Nate & allkpop
Netizens compare the buildings of idol companies

From left to right: 1. SM, Cube, DSP Media 2. YG, Loen, Starship 3. JYP, Core Contents Media, Dream Tea

On December 29th, a post with a compilation of company photos began circulating on an online community board, leading netizens to compare and contrast the vastly different buildings from one another.

Netizens quickly noticed that SM Entertainment’s looked like a town hall, YG Entertainment‘s looked like a venture company, JYP Entertainment‘s looked like a theater, Cube‘s a cafe, Loen’s a bank, Core Content Media‘s an officetel, DSP Media‘s a wealthy home, Starship‘s a villa, and Dream Tea‘s a townhouse.

Netizens commented, “YG’s building is really amazing,” “Loen really does look like a company building,” “SM’s is kind of funny,” and “SM’s looks better on the inside.”

Source + Photos: Donga |via: Naver & allkpop
Hey LV, I was just reading this article a few minutes back lol...thanks for sharing it here ^_^...

wrote: ▶#1 Male hairstyle, Hyun Bin’s ‘Unbalanced Dandy Cut’ for ‘Secret Garden’

50% of the SNS users picked Hyun Bin‘s ‘Unbalanced Dandy Cut’ (bangs cut at an angle) as the best male hairstyle for 2011. His chic hairstyle is the one he rocked for the hit drama series ‘Secret Garden‘, and with it, he perfectly played the role of wealthy Kim Juwon, creating what netizens call ‘Hyun Bin syndrome’.

RF, TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! bwaaaahahahaahaaaaaaa
@Kamz: You're welcome ;)