LuluHk:
7. Infinite heat plate, was in the hand of GSJ. What would he do about it? Was that plate the real one?

What?!!!  The Infinite Heat is just a hot plate?  Who is the SW in the end?

Sirry Usly:

Right!?! I'm actually so mad. We don't get to find out who the big bad is and then we don't even get the closure of YWS's ending? Plus let me be real, there is not going to be a season 2. This open ending trend in dramas is really pissing me off. They keep doing this. Either make the ending sad or make it happy. 

Agree with you.  Bad ending is better than no ending.  Who has the patience to wait for Season 2 like Lost You Forever.

I am so over LYF.

Based from your comments, i'll just wait for daily VIP releases T T 

aneko:

Based from your comments, i'll just wait for daily VIP releases T T 

Right! I came here for spoilers, good choice tho. I am not spending money just to get annoyed.

The infinite heat was like a mantra divided in two portions, first half carved on a plate, second half tattoed on SW back, to create something, unreveiled yet.

The final SW was GZY. GSJ was always as his resistance to push GZY's advancement. Tbh, the real big bro here was GSJ since GHY turned evil

LuluHk:

The infinite heat was like a mantra divided in two portions, first half carved on a plate, second half tattoed on SW back, to create something, unreveiled yet.

The final SW was GZY. GSJ was always as his resistance to push GZY's advancement. Tbh, the real big bro here was GSJ since GHY turned evil

Thank for this. I have to watched yet.

Who has the plate now? The elders? 

Huff... finished 7  eps marathon.

Tbh, my best scene so far was when everyone in Gong who survived in the battle, gathered in the hall, watching YWS demonstrated Feng Sword Style. It was the lost family of Gong. They were all so warm and asthonished in a big family gathering. Truly refreshful.

Was YWS from the lost Qinfeng family? If so then, YWS was the true Gong anyway,  or her Raven HYS. Truly a wonderful fate.

So the only wufeng left was a female Liang. And her apprentice Raven who met YWS twin in Lixi town.

The one who got the plate was GSJ

open ending, FL  visit her home, there is  her twin but also Wufend leader, so we don't know if she came back or no. ML wait for her at the entrance, and seems suprised, i bet she returns but with her twin sister it's why he was surprised it's just my theory So why Wufend leader will leave her like that, i think he/she want something

LuluHk:

Huff... finished 7  eps marathon.

Tbh, my best scene so far was when everyone in Gong who survived in the battle, gathered in the hall, watching YWS demonstrated Feng Sword Style. It was the lost family of Gong. They were all so warm and asthonished in a big family gathering. Truly refreshful.

Was YWS from the lost Qinfeng family? If so then, YWS was the true Gong anyway,  or her Raven HYS. Truly a wonderful fate.

So the only wufeng left was a female Liang. And her apprentice Raven who met YWS twin in Lixi town.

The one who got the plate was GSJ

Thanks.

I guess when the actors bid their characters farewell on Thursday, maybe they’ll tell us something new. 

Master Xue Gongzi, Master Hua and Elder Hua died in the battle, unfortunately.

mparthur:

This broke my heart more than anything else. 

1. Yeah, especially Young Master Hua end of a character.  Maybe for Hua lineage there will be a new character. 
  2. Regarding armaments, the mantra of infine heat perhaps a kind of nuclear weapon, since it derived from the falling asteroid (from outerspace). This kind of environment would similar to Joy of Life)
  3. Perhaps they already did Session 2 like LYF ad waiting for the editing and review? I mean this wonderful kind of story would not have enough for just  24 eps. 
 mparthur:

We knew there’d be casualties. What about JF? 

Try to discern the micro expression of Zhang Ling He in the last scene btw. It was happy a bit then changed into shocked/aghast.
Maybe he met YWS but with additional scene of surprise
1. YWS with her twin sister
2. YWS was badly hurt
3. YWS was killed, her remnant bought by her twin sister
4. YWS was under hostage of the Raven/ wufeng leader
5. YWS twins was under hostage of Wufeng
6. Other character showed