LuluHk:

Today revelation : YQ was absolutely being killed here. By the hooded wufeng leader. End of her character. 

So Wufeng leaders were the cruel and merciless ones, and has to be destroyed. I am pretty much upset here. Hope the Director  and  writers got their sanity. Gongs are the good ones.  Hope the ending should be satisfying. The good one wins. If not, I dont know what to say.

The Gongs aren't saints either. They fight to protect their family but the former SW was willing to kill all the brides to flush out Wufeng spies. The Gong women are barren and they can never leave the valley, trapped all their lives and they can't even get a leadership position. The women married to the Gongs also suffer the same fate. The people at the back hill are stuck there all their lives when they are actually the strongest and everyone at the front hill forgets about them. There are grey sides to both the Gongs and Wufeng, Yun Que being an example. 

voldermortsunbae:

The Gongs aren't saints either. They fight to protect their family but the former SW was willing to kill all the brides to flush out Wufeng spies. The Gong women are barren and they can never leave the valley, trapped all their lives and they can't even get a leadership position. The women married to the Gongs also suffer the same fate. The people at the back hill are stuck there all their lives when they are actually the strongest and everyone at the front hill forgets about them. There are grey sides to both the Gongs and Wufeng, Yun Que being an example. 

I agree with this, however, I still feel that the leaders of Wufeng are slightly more cruel. 

voldermortsunbae:

The former SW didn't wanted to kill all the brides it was a tactic because he suspected that GZY will try to rescue them and then they can discover the real spy. 

AmeliaPond:

The former SW didn't wanted to kill all the brides it was a tactic because he suspected that GZY will try to rescue them and then they can discover the real spy. 

but remember GZY's first reaction when he heard there was a spy? he wasn't told but he immediately knew his father was capable of doing something cruel like that, but his brother would handle it differently

So YWS was called Yun Wei Shan by the Wufeng Lady Boss (She told HYS to tell Yun Wei Shan than YQ was killed by the Gongs) that killed Yun Qei So her real must be Yun Wei Shan? It happens 2 years ago before her current mission in Gong mansion.

voldermortsunbae:

but remember GZY's first reaction when he heard there was a spy? he wasn't told but he immediately knew his father was capable of doing something cruel like that, but his brother would handle it differently

I would kill the entire bad seeds than letting them to kill my own kind.  The end justifies the means. That's what a leader does to protect his own kin.

vesca:

I still believe what Wufeng is giving is not the same as YM Yue's elixir, they are not using it to make their spies stronger, they are using it to control them - so their formula is for sure different - but YWS after hearing all that explanations how Gong's elixir has been made and is working will know for sure how to sort out what she has been fed by Wufeng...

Yes, you're right.  In Episode 17, Master Yue confirmed that Wufeng spies took a modified version of the Flies Poison.

Sirry Usly:

HYS seems to have been a part of the organization for so long yet he was shocked at what they did to YQ. It makes me wonder why he continues to stay. It also makes me understand his reaction when YWS moved in front of GZY. 

HYS is forced to take the poison as well.  

Who stole the poison and gave it to Wufeng?  

Zhuo Mei and Dianzhu were mentioned in this Episode 17.  I bet Dianzhu was the bitch who killed Yun Que.  

wizinfo12:

So YWS was called Yun Wei Shan by the Wufeng Lady Boss (She told HYS to tell Yun Wei Shan than YQ was killed by the Gongs) that killed Yun Qei So her real must be Yun Wei Shan? It happens 2 years ago before her current mission in Gong mansion.

that means she is real Yun Wei Shan who was probably abducted by Wufeng as a toddler and she might have a twin sister which was still growing in the family... 

voldermortsunbae:

I didn't get that part...it seems as if both tonics makes the person who drinks it suffer, but they become stronger later. so why omit the one ingredient...? wait, Elder Yue said that ingredient that makes a black line appear in your wrist was omitted by Wufeng, so maybe they removed it so that their spies aren't caught by the Gongs if they recognise it, since their poisons are only made for personal use and not for sale

Yes, the tonic makes the taker stronger.  It's like battery recharge.  Yun Que died at the hands of Wufeng because HYS retrieved her body.  

So, Gong Hong Yu and the Elders knew about Master Yue and Yun Que so our Yue Lao never betrayed the Gong family.

vesca:

that means she is real Yun Wei Shan who was probably abducted by Wufeng as a toddler and she might have a twin sister which was still growing in the family... 

There is no twin sister in this drama.  I think the scriptwriter must have used the same name for convenience's sake.

LuluHk:

Today revelation : YQ was absolutely being killed here. By the hooded wufeng leader. End of her character. 

So Wufeng leaders were the cruel and merciless ones, and has to be destroyed. I am pretty much upset here. Hope the Director  and  writers got their sanity. Gongs are the good ones.  Hope the ending should be satisfying. The good one wins. If not, I dont know what to say.

Who was that bitch who killed Yun Que?  Dianzhu?

mparthur:

Who was that bitch who killed Yun Que?  Dianzhu?

Why her voice sounds like Gong Zi Shang voice? 

AmeliaPond:

Why her voice sounds like Gong Zi Shang voice? 

Rubbish.  GZS never leaves Jin Fan in peace.

mparthur:

Who was that bitch who killed Yun Que?  Dianzhu?

Idk but whoever they are...I need to see them die horribly.