Gong Shang Jue I cannot read him well I know that he does not fully trust Shangguan Qian. Do you think he will be nice to her or turn into a crazy psycho torturing her? I saw a scene where it looks like she is hurt guess she is the person who tries to hang herself... I am so curious about them too. We know he is patient and very calculated. I really want to see how far this goes.  The problem with Shangguan Qian is she seems like she is too Cocky we all know she worked hard to become a Mei however, I think she is not as smart as she thinks she is.  What are your thoughts on Gong Shang Jue ?

I agree with her cocky attitude one moment and teary eyed feel sorry for me, the next. That's probably her strategy. I personally don't care for it but many like it and that's fine too. SJ I don't think is a bad guy, just a morally gray one. It seems he really is for the survival of the Gong family. I Don't think he'll torture her. That's more younger bros MO. I think all leads eventually fall for each other though some are faster than others like ZY Lol. But with SGQ and SJ, it's a game of cat and mouse. Who will give in first and cry uncle; they're well matched for each other in that sense. 

Enigma05:

I agree with her cocky attitude one moment and teary eyed feel sorry for me, the next. That's probably her strategy. I personally don't care for it but many like it and that's fine too. SJ I don't think is a bad guy, just a morally gray one. It seems he really is for the survival of the Gong family. I Don't think he'll torture her. That's more younger bros MO. I think all leads eventually fall for each other though some are faster than others like ZY Lol. But with SGQ and SJ, it's a game of cat and mouse. Who will give in first and cry uncle; they're well matched for each other in that sense. 

Love this and I really hope it turns out that way I like Gong Shang Jue character, time will tell all we will see. 

Today’s two episodes will give us more clues or proceed the storyline or both. In any case, we’ve still got a long ways to go. Lots to do, more characters to meet and things to unravel. 

Enigma05:

Today’s two episodes will give us more clues or proceed the storyline or both. In any case, we’ve still got a long ways to go. Lots to do, more characters to meet and things to unravel. 

Oh it will definatelly be a feast. Getting more clues will be good, but analysing them in the right direction may be a little hard. Hope we aint misled on purpose ?

Alicetcfwl:

Oh it will definatelly be a feast. Getting more clues will be good, but analysing them in the right direction may be a little hard. Hope we aint misled on purpose ?

Who know? We've thrown a lot of theories around and still don't know which is which so it'll be good to see that.

Definitely this drama is a suspense, thriller and bloody drama. Although in the first 6 episodes they avoided to show bloody scenes in the story,  I wonder if  they would keep the remaining episodes clean as well. 

From my pov, both FL and ML were the top skilled character they might have been (they are the main stars of this drama anyway :). The FL was the main complicated gold character, as well as the ML. The FL was showing her mastery step by step in every episode. The ML was also developing his character as well. Until the last episodes these two should have their scenes together. But I am not so sure about the ending. They might give us prank as Joy of Life (tbh, the pace of the story was similar to JoL, I could not skip any scenes because all scenes had the same weight to be put together to solve the mysteries.  

In my theory, there was a third party who made lifelong rival and feud because even the top leaders of wufeng and gong , since they seemed did not have all clues and kept guessing. Either it was from the emperor or other figure, we did not know yet. 

With the fact that we could only helplessly wait for the upcoming episodes to air (no novel, no hints), along with the tv would not give the viewers an exact schedule to release (1 ep perday, 2 ep perday, time of release) they might show the episodes in random time, this made the drama more suspense than the story itself,  

So what we know for now about the spy:

that person entered mansion 22 years ago,  managed to send only 1 message (at least that's what ravens told to both female leads) which has to be less then 20 years ago - about next brides selection
so my family is thinking that there is more into it - that person either couldn't send anything more either they died
in first case scenario it might be Lady Wuji, who probably entered mansion together with ZiYu mother
and Wufeng is trying to get that spy out of Gongs family
in the second case - it might be ZiYu's mother who either was discovered (so someone got her token and planted it in housekeeper drawer's hidden compartment - but how they would know about that hidden compartment?) or it was more than 2 spies who worked together and housekeeper died to keep the other one safe...

there is also one more thing - seems like about that Flame which is hidden in the mountain knowledge is given only to the ones who will pass the 3 trials test, so how Wufeng get to know about it?

I was thinking why Wufeng made so much effort to leak the information about spies being hidden between brides?
and my theory is:  to create a chaos and to let the old hidden well spy to know about it so they would take some actions
the long term spy is more valuable to them then girls who just entered the mansion... 

I think the message about the flame was planted on the spy by Huan yu.i feel he wanted to creat chaos and send sj out.

The raven said they couldnt get any information from their spy and the only message was about the bride selection so how did they know about the flame?

It was either planted by huan or the raven lied or didnt know.

Hoid_worldsinger:

I think the message about the flame was planted on the spy by Huan yu.i feel he wanted to creat chaos and send sj out.

The raven said they couldnt get any information from their spy and the only message was about the bride selection so how did they know about the flame?

It was either planted by huan or the raven lied or didnt know.

my thoughts as well... there is a lot of fishy stuff in this story
but still who has killed the father? is the older brother behind all of it? if so, is he still alive?

Idk if someone already posted this, but based on the new trailers, the "who is wuming" trailer,  Huan Yu is confirmed to still be alive. So that theory is now proven. 

Still not sure about most of the things, everyone could be the culprit except GZY. His trials were not  just three realms at the back of the mountain, but also the chaos created at front. So far three people got killed. But those occurences forced the young to take place. A handsome young Xue took place as Elder Xue. So this  was going to be the battle of youth.

Theory posted by van aka @aftermoont on Twitter: "Situ Hong (one of the wang's in the Wufeng assassin rank is Ziyi, the woman Ziyu met in the first episode when he was leaving his house."

Personally, I think this is plausible especially because in one of the trailers, she's seen trying to attack Ziyi with her nails/claws.