vesca:
that GSJ will accept him as sword wielder when he will pass trials as he seems to care most about rules and family tradition.

Tbh, I'm not getting that vibe from GSJ. If GZY manages to pass the three trials and is legitimate, I still don't think GSJ will back off. The Gong brothers besides the eldest one seem very immature/petty. It's disappointing tbh but understandable. However, given the danger they are facing, you'd think instead of fighting each other they'd be united and be sharing info. 

Here’s another theory, based on ep 5 conversation. I was wondering the possibility that Gong Ziyu’s mother could be a spy from WuFeng, that was sent to Gong’s family 20yrs ago.

At this point they all can be spies lol. 

Lmao

Also, do you guys remember how I said there could be a potential love line (well one-sided) between A'yun and GYZ but I deleted it? Apparently, that's real according to the now releasing novel. It's not fully out, it's releasing bit by bit with the episodes and giving more detail. Chp 1 and 2 are free but the rest you have to pay for. There's also no eng sub. 

Idk how to feel about this tbh and Idk how useful this information is to this thread. But I thought I'd share it anyways. 

I saw you wrote that yeah. Wonder with everything going on whether they'll add that to the series. There's already so much. If this was a 40 episode series, sure. But at 24 and solve all the puzzles and riddles? Eh I don't know. 

Enigma05:

I saw you wrote that yeah. Wonder with everything going on whether they'll add that to the series. There's already so much. If this was a 40 episode series, sure. But at 24 and solve all the puzzles and riddles? Eh I don't know. 

I was thinking the same thing, but then I watched the MV and there's a scene where A'yun looks back at GZY with GYZ in front of her. So...idk tbh. 

It looked like he was about to attack her actually and ZY moved in to protect her. So who knows really? 

My theory, not take it too serious!?

Wufeng spy 20 years ago is ML mother, she also said all truth to her son, and whole bride selection and everything it's trap for Wufeng, like give them fake information and deceive them.. also ML from beginning knew that YWS is spy, but he fell for her from the start, because she reminds him his mother who also was trapped and used by Wufeng and had miserable life , but had kind sincere heart.

That prostitute girl also is spy (can see from BTS she not that simple) , and works for ML.

So at the end FL with ML and some other people will works together against Wufeng 

Everything is plausible. The boy is very smart.

Enigma05:

It looked like he was about to attack her actually and ZY moved in to protect her. So who knows really? 

No not that scene. There's another one where you can barely see his face. It's not the one with the knife. It looks like he's laying down or sitting down and she is standing above him. 

insideout91:
hat prostitute girl also is spy (can see from BTS she not that simple) , and works for ML.

I saw a brief clip in one of the trailers that I slowed down and watched like a psycho...in it, there's a part where there is a bunch of brides walking up stairs then it skips to someone trying to attack GZY with their nails, I think it's her. So I think she might also be working for WuFeng. But I'm not sure. 

insideout91:
Wufeng spy 20 years ago is ML mother,

Honestly, this would be so interesting. And funny because it would seem the Gongmen have a type. Pretty, dangerous, WuFeng members ?

insideout91:
My theory, not take it too serious!?

Anything is possible! Feel free to express yourself. Plus your theory sounds good/interesting. 

Sirry Usly:

Honestly, this would be so interesting. And funny because it would seem the Gongmen have a type. Pretty, dangerous, WuFeng members ?

Anything is possible! Feel free to express yourself. Plus your theory sounds good/interesting. 

Thank you !!))))

Right now I always doubt both FL and ML, is it story and them as we see , or it "unreliable narrator" and they try deceive viewers 

Sirry Usly:

No not that scene. There's another one where you can barely see his face. It's not the one with the knife. It looks like he's laying down or sitting down and she is standing above him. 

I must have missed that one then. This was in the latest MV?