I am thinking, would it be possible Prince Yue knew YQ's real identity and tried to help her, but nevertheless she died and she gave him the bracelet/ he found it next to her dying body? He seems to treasure it; does not regard it as some kind of trophy he acquired after killing an enemy. If you guys take in account how YWS wears the ring of YQ all the time around her neck, I think it is the same with Prince Yue - a token to remember her (a dear friend). No way will you wear an assassin's personal belonging all the time, unless you regard that person as someone close to you. 

This leads me to think, maybe YWS's real identity is way more important than we all think. And Prince Yue may know of it and try to help her against WuFeng. As we all speculate, she will turn against WuFeng at one point, and I think it will have to do with the way YQ died, cuz I really do not think she was killed by Gong family's people, but rather WuFeng's fraction inside the family. 

So many questions and no answers at this point. But we are getting somewhere and we need a couple more episodes to finally get a glimpse of the bigger picture. 

^ Indeed, there may be something special about YWS's identity that even she's not aware of herself, that would be useful in bringing down Gong, which is why Wufeng had to send her. And possibly Wufeng killed her sister and blamed it on Gong to make her hate them. After all, the bodies of all previous spies were never found, so why would YQ be an exception?

Raymond Ardin:

^ Indeed, there may be something special about YWS's identity that even she's not aware of herself, that would be useful in bringing down Gong, which is why Wufeng had to send her. And possibly Wufeng killed her sister and blamed it on Gong to make her hate them. After all, the bodies of all previous spies were never found, so why would YQ be an exception?

Exactly my point. YQ's death is hella sus, and I think HYS knows something, and hence sent YWS to the Gong's so she can find it out for herself. If it's something that he cannot simply say, then why not send her to find out the truth herself?! This can also explain why he trained her so much and the things he told her prior to sending her in. He wants her to survive, or so we are shown up until this point. 

Going off a tangent here.... but I think I saw the snow-realm Elder being murdered too? In the new trailer! And I have a feeling the little kid with the blue wig is going to turn out to be his heir, aka Prince Xue. I cannot wait for him to come claim his bawse seat, maybe even turn into his adult-self!?
Off with the oldies! ??

Chibi:

Going off a tangent here.... but I think I saw the snow-realm Elder being murdered too? In the new trailer! And I have a feeling the little kid with the blue wig is going to turn out to be his heir, aka Prince Xue. I cannot wait for him to come claim his bawse seat, maybe even turn into his adult-self!?
Off with the oldies! ??

The kid behaves like an old man, plus he has that weird hair colour. Do you remember there was a faceless old master in Sword Snow Stride who attained immortality of sorts by being reborn as a child? Maybe it's the same here ?

And gives me the creeps. The only dissonance I see with his likely adult self in Ziyu's flashbacks is how the adult man came across as... nicer? Whereas the kid is sardonic, almost jaded to a fault. Which is a super complex and creepy disposition/ outlook to have as a child. And that is why I think the kid isn't a kid at all. His appearance, like you said, has to do something with his cultivation and perhaps even immortality!

I think YQ was more than a dear friend to Prince Yue, they loved each other. But im sure assassins creed killed her blaming it on Gong so Prince Yue may be part of that third faction to destroy both. And I agree with Raymond because in the last episode ZY addressed the blue haired kid as the real young master Xue. Kind of like the curious case of Benjamin Button, maybe he ages slowly or in reverse. The face of the one we can't see sounds like Joseph. So who knows which direction this is going. Let's see what today's episode will bring with the whole Wuming thing. 

Does anybody  knows what the duty of the sword wielder?  Was it explained?  

Enigma05:
Let's see what today's episode will bring with the whole Wuming thing. 

I am sure of one thing - we are going to have even more questions! but hopefully some facts will be revealed

peng-peng:

Does anybody  knows what the duty of the sword wielder?  Was it explained?  

to protect Gong family and whole valley - there is also some magic attached to his position, this blood and chi tattoo on his back is there for something, we also can see ZiYu forging the blade - so I guess there will be some special material to made it or that infinite fire is actually a forge! which allows to make special magical sabers? Just guessing

vesca:

to protect Gong family and whole valley - there is also some magic attached to his position, this blood and chi tattoo on his back is there for something, we also can see ZiYu forging the blade - so I guess there will be some special material to made it or that infinite fire is actually a forge! which allows to make special magical sabers? Just guessing

Thanks. 

I do not know why but everytime I see the Gong brothers I cannot help but think of Draco malfoy and 1 of his stupid friend ?

On another note, this drama is such a change from the norm. I really enjoy it 

ep 10 confirmed JF is/was a red jade guard. 

Hmm... that lady wuji was not anonymous, she was just another wufeng spy. 

Still wondering why YWS played weak agaisnt her rival, and stealling the medical record. Still a mystery.

Jin Fan was a true youngest Red Jade Guard, disguising as a green one. This would be a motivation for GZY to advance in his skill emphasized by Xue blue hair guardian. So, expect GZY's work of advancement in the upcoming episodes. His father expect him to be the next sword wielder, not her brother actually. Wow. 

---Well, I do expect there is an express option to watch the overall episodes up to final. Can't stand with just one episode perday. Truly a severe torture.  Arrggghh---

Enigma05:

I think YQ was more than a dear friend to Prince Yue, they loved each other. But im sure assassins creed killed her blaming it on Gong so Prince Yue may be part of that third faction to destroy both. And I agree with Raymond because in the last episode ZY addressed the blue haired kid as the real young master Xue. Kind of like the curious case of Benjamin Button, maybe he ages slowly or in reverse. The face of the one we can't see sounds like Joseph. So who knows which direction this is going. Let's see what today's episode will bring with the whole Wuming thing. 

I agree with this. I think they were in love and then Wufeng killed her because she was in love with the enemy and maybe was looking for a way to get out.