Aisha Gresee:
Still wondering why YWS played weak agaisnt her rival, and stealling the medical record. Still a mystery.

This is what I am wondering too. I really want to know what her real strengths and skills are tbh. 

Sirry Usly:

ep 10 confirmed JF is/was a red jade guard. 

Wow!  I like this character.  He clearly fancies GZS but he doesn't tell her.  

Chibi:

And gives me the creeps. The only dissonance I see with his likely adult self in Ziyu's flashbacks is how the adult man came across as... nicer? Whereas the kid is sardonic, almost jaded to a fault. Which is a super complex and creepy disposition/ outlook to have as a child. And that is why I think the kid isn't a kid at all. His appearance, like you said, has to do something with his cultivation and perhaps even immortality!

Benjamin Button syndrome?

Rewatching ep 10...do you guys think A'yun did something to the food she sent JF so that he would tighten security until Ziyu got back that way, SGQ could not get to her/the book/medical records?

mparthur:

Wow!  I like this character.  He clearly fancies GZS but he doesn't tell her.  

Yeah I really like him. 

Sirry Usly:

This is what I am wondering too. I really want to know what her real strengths and skills are tbh. 

Maybe there was something else on her conversation with LWJ? She did ask YWS if she would do anything for GZY, but then after revealing the content of the record, nothing. So there must have been something she wanted YWS to do? And maybe part of that is to give up the book? Or I don't know, it's really hard to guess the reasons behind their actions.

Sirry Usly:

Rewatching ep 10...do you guys think A'yun did something to the food she sent JF so that he would tighten security until Ziyu got back that way, SGQ could not get to her/the book/medical records?

Well, tbh I think YWS gave some enhancement inggredients to those people around GZY. At first she tried it to the Xue servant, then to all guards in Ziyu territory. Perhaps as a defense against SGQ team? 

And the medical record, was it already been given to SGQ indirectly? 

vesca:

I think he is that red jade mystical guardian GZS mentioned in one of the first episodes

So, I guessed that right :) and that only confirms there is something special about ZiYu's lineage

I just watched the latest trailers here : https://www.iqiyi.com/v_uusysnbeso.html

From them, I think she gave up the records because Lady Ming/Wuji told her about the truth behind GZY's birth, so having the other half of the birth record did not matter because it would vindicate GZY. 

Aisha Gresee:

Well, tbh I think YWS gave some enhancement inggredients to those people around GZY. At first she tried it to the Xue servant, then to all guards in Ziyu territory. Perhaps as a defense against SGQ team? 

And the medical record, was it already been given to SGQ indirectly? 

I think she has her own purpose with making these deserts and we will see probably in next episode rest of her conversation with Lady Wuji... she might gave that part of record with some tampered info ;) or there is actually something confirming ZiYu's lineage - as definitely back hill guys didn't doubt his origins

or she is planning to steal whole record now 

Sirry Usly:

I just watched the latest trailers here : https://www.iqiyi.com/v_uusysnbeso.html

From them, I think she gave up the records because Lady Ming/Wuji told her about the truth behind GZY's birth, so having the other half of the birth record did not matter because it would vindicate GZY. 

Because Lady Wuji and Lady Lan were really close, so, it doesn't make sense for her to do something to hurt the son of the woman she seems to care so deeply about. I still think she might have WF connections but it's clear she cares for them (Lady Lan and GZY). 

From ep 12 trailer, I think they discovered that GYZ isn't GSJ's biological brother/cousin. Not sure though because I only understand bits and pieces. 

Sirry Usly:

Because Lady Wuji and Lady Lan were really close, so, it doesn't make sense for her to do something to hurt the son of the woman she seems to care so deeply about. I still think she might have WF connections but it's clear she cares for them (Lady Lan and GZY). 

Well, I think the exact position of GZY as the true heir for sword wielder was unshaken tbh, as emphasized by the Xue blue hair guardian. So, I am not worried about Ziyu at least for the next 5 episodes. And in the trailer of ep 11,  YWS was crying after GZY visit. And she hold a pair of white jade in a box. I forgot about this one, was this jade already shown in prior episode? 

And a man voice about setting her free like Lady Wuji, who was that. 

So intriguing. Cant wait until tomorrow :((

serhine:

Maybe there was something else on her conversation with LWJ? She did ask YWS if she would do anything for GZY, but then after revealing the content of the record, nothing. So there must have been something she wanted YWS to do? And maybe part of that is to give up the book? Or I don't know, it's really hard to guess the reasons behind their actions.

They were both up to something and I am sure YWS lost against SGQ on purpose, she knew exactly why she was waiting in her room.... so she is probably killing 2 birds with same stone

Aisha Gresee:
And in the trailer of ep 11,  YWS was crying after GZY visit. And she hold a pair of white jade in a box. I forgot about this one, was this jade already shown in prior episode? 

I'm pretty sure it was. Forgot where/when though.