Mparthur: HYQ will die according to one of the trailers.  I think he dies from the Flies poison.

But the flies aren’t a poison though. So if JF was able to get some blows in maybe that’s how HYQ dies. Plus that Jin Fan dying trailer is too short; he could just be gravely injured. He’s a Red Jade guard; the youngest in history. Even with the two of them together, I’m sure they can’t take him down that easily. So if that’s when HYQ dies, JF delivered that blow. 

Dramaqueen:

from one of the spoilers I saw , YWS dodges the claw technoque. .meaning she knew how to do it all along.

Do you have a link? 

Enigma05:

Do you have a link? 

https://x.com/xiao9jiu/status/1702123409638060326?s=20

Thank you, seems like JF saves YWS and ZY dukes it out with SJ.

Enigma05:

Mparthur: HYQ will die according to one of the trailers.  I think he dies from the Flies poison.

But the flies aren’t a poison though. So if JF was able to get some blows in maybe that’s how HYQ dies. Plus that Jin Fan dying trailer is too short; he could just be gravely injured. He’s a Red Jade guard; the youngest in history. Even with the two of them together, I’m sure they can’t take him down that easily. So if that’s when HYQ dies, JF delivered that blow. 

He dies from the battle against Jin Fan from the trailer.

i wonder whether mother raven (oh why not lol?) is killed by them too or he survived. But I want SGQ to have a painful death not a quick one either. 

Enigma05:

i wonder whether mother raven (oh why not lol?) is killed by them too or he survive. But I want SGQ to have a painful death not a quick one either. 

I just want GSJ or GYZ to kill SGQ.  But, I think GYZ will kill SGQ because the actor who plays GSJ says the character realised he fell in love with SGQ  was on the day of the Lantern Festival.

GSJ is injured by HYS in the trailer, I think.

mparthur:

I just want GSJ or GYZ to kill SGQ.  But, I think GYZ will kill SGQ because the actor who plays GSJ says the character realised he fell in love with SGQ  was on the day of the Lantern Festival.

GSJ is injured by HYS in the trailer, I think.

you mean when he nearly killed his brother? How romantic ??‍♀️.
So does SJ live or die? What about poison Junior? Trailers show both on the ground with Junior poison bleeding from his mouth and screaming, while SJ is supposedly motionless. But since nothing is as it seems who knows? 

From viewer @NiangNiang, she asked me to post this spoiler clip......I've actually thought about this as a sequence of events before but of course trailer has it edited differently. Anyways, here's her post:

https://twitter.com/Ting2_3/status/1701987373092163864

Min 0:13, Infinite Fire activated?

Enigma05:

From viewer @NiangNiang, she asked me to post this spoiler clip......I've actually thought about this as a sequence of events before but of course trailer has it edited differently. Anyways, here's her post:

Something special is happening for sure like merge of their both Jing and Jang energies?

Enigma05:

I thought marriage was for those who hadn't found a wife, but why does FL still appear in a wedding dress?  had she been thrown out? looks like it will be for the last 4 episodes

yes, seems infinite fire is actived but why with FL?? because of cold and warm bodies?

I hope SGQ will die in a bad way... YWS has plenty occasions to blow up her cover up but she is not bad hearted person and was helping SGQ - now she will pay for that as SGQ is real bitch - giving YWS away is very bad deed... and I hope karma will be back to her... 

YESMISSA:

I thought marriage was for those who hadn't found a wife, but why does FL still appear in a wedding dress?  had she been thrown out? looks like it will be for the last 4 episodes

yes, seems infinite fire is actived but why with FL?? because of cold and warm bodies?

I think its about their infernal skills abilities - so one has extreme cold and other one extreme heat as well as ying and yang... 

YESMISSA:

They didn't actually perform the ceremony; they've been fiancés all this time.

vesca:

Something special is happening for sure like merge of their both Jing and Jang energies?

Most likely the Yin and Yan are coming together. Just an assumption and maybe that's what draws out the infinite heat?