Major plot spoilers down below. However, there isn't a spoiler about the ending. 

1. Lmao, so SGQ based on a spoiler video I saw on Twitter from Xiaohongshu, is going to show GSJ the map that YWS drew that was given to her raven as evidence for GSJ to prove that she is from Wufeng. She is so vicious. 

2. Huanyu is alive. He used the grass that was introduced in the recent episode/the thing that could cure the dead to come back and Wuji has been working for him. 

3. The love line between YQ and Young Master Yue is confirmed. She used to live in that back room with him. 

4. That one hat guy that was sitting in the middle of HYQ and the other raven, when they were looking at the map, is going to injure GSJ.

Twitter links:

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701995909415067942?s=46

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701988477699776761?s=46

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701973541854290257?s=46 

Can you remove the grey fills please?  

mparthur:

Can you remove the grey fills please?  

Okay 

So in conclusion, Huanyu wanted to sow discord in the Gong sect and convinced Wuji to work with him. As to why he wanted to do all this? Idk. Young Master Yue is most likely helping YWS because of YQ. HYQ will die and before he dies he learns how SGQ feels about him. Wuji looks like she will end up dying too and GZS will witness it. JF may not end up dying but he will be seriously injured and will continue to help GZY. GSJ will end up doing the very thing he accused GZY of, which is believing SGQ no matter what happens due to biases and the love he will grow for SGQ. 

OMG. I probably shouldn't have watched it but I couldn't help myself! LOL

The spoiler of SQ and HYQ was kinda already sensed (to me). You could tell with the earlier episodes. Kind of like how I could sense YWS raven might also have some feelings for her but whether that's romantic or more like a kin, don't know! 

BUT HOW VICIOUS OF SQ to show the map! I hope there's more to it than meets the eye. What else does it speculate with Huanyu? So he's alive, now what? 

How could GSJ trust such a perpetual liar, sigh. YHQ and SGQ though… in that clip, she actually sheds tears genuinely for him compared to the many times she fake cried with GSJ. 

Demzlw:

OMG. I probably shouldn't have watched it but I couldn't help myself! LOL

The spoiler of SQ and HYQ was kinda already sensed (to me). You could tell with the earlier episodes. Kind of like how I could sense YWS raven might also have some feelings for her but whether that's romantic or more like a kin, don't know! 

BUT HOW VICIOUS OF SQ to show the map! I hope there's more to it than meets the eye. What else does it speculate with Huanyu? So he's alive, now what? 

I need to figure out why he did all this. Why did he force Wuji to act? Why did he basically force GZY to be SW? Why did he frame everything on Wufeng? Why does it benefit him if his cousins and brother fight? 

Wenji:

How could GSJ trust such a perpetual liar, sigh. YHQ and SGQ though… in that clip, she actually sheds tears genuinely for him compared to the many times she fake cried with GSJ. 

Lmao, I'm saying. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." As for HYQ and SGQ I'm honestly not surprised that they seemingly love each other. I knew this was going to be the case with at least one of the raven x assassin pairs I just was not sure which one. 

Very interesting pairing though. I really look forward to their RavenxAssassin-combo showdown even though I know someone’s going down. Hah ?

I am scared to watch next episodes... I feel so bad about forthcoming events. I

SGQ was only playing all the time and she had no feelings for SGJ at all - as I was thinking she loved her raven who was using his trainees affection.

Sirry Usly:

I need to figure out why he did all this. Why did he force Wuji to act? Why did he basically force GZY to be SW? Why did he frame everything on Wufeng? Why does it benefit him if his cousins and brother fight? 

LOL, well we're about 7 episodes away.. so I guess a lot's going to get revealed soon! 

Sirry Usly:

Major plot spoilers down below. However, there isn't a spoiler about the ending. 

1. Lmao, so SGQ based on a spoiler video I saw on Twitter from Xiaohongshu, is going to show GSJ the map that YWS drew that was given to her raven as evidence for GSJ to prove that she is from Wufeng. She is so vicious. 

2. Huanyu is alive. He used the grass that was introduced in the recent episode/the thing that could cure the dead to come back and Wuji has been working for him. 

3. The love line between YQ and Young Master Yue is confirmed. She used to live in that back room with him. 

4. That one hat guy that was sitting in the middle of HYQ and the other raven, when they were looking at the map, is going to injure GSJ.

Twitter links:

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701995909415067942?s=46

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701988477699776761?s=46

https://twitter.com/lovebabylhy/status/1701973541854290257?s=46 

I would like to know the trans of what GHY was saying to GZY. seems like a confession of what happened. 

Basically, the stuff I wrote before. He got Wuji to help him by alluding to the fact that GSJ was coveting the SW position and that it would help GZY. He then confesses how he was able to fake his death, planting the mei tag in the housekeeper's room and how the discord between the brothers would help him. I just have yet to figure out the why part though. Someone on Twitter said it might have to do with the Zhoumei and Dianzhu stuff because it was mentioned in another clip that's sort of the extended version of the ones I posted. 

Sirry Usly:

Basically, the stuff I wrote before. He got Wuji to help him by alluding to the fact that GSJ was coveting the SW position and that it would help GZY. He then confesses how he was able to fake his death, planting the mei tag in the housekeeper's room and how the discord between the brothers would help him. I just have yet to figure out the why part though. Someone on Twitter said it might have to do with the Zhoumei and Dianzhu stuff because it was mentioned in another clip that's sort of the extended version of the ones I posted. 

remind me again, what's the Zhoumei and Dianzhu thing again?

Demzlw:

remind me again, what's the Zhoumei and Dianzhu thing again?

I'd have to go back and watch, but basically, there was some girl named Zhoumei and her sect would not let her marry her lover or something. I'm forgetting so many details tbh. But she and Dianzhu were mentioned when YWS and SGQ were telling their lies to get out of being caught.