I'm curious as to how many people would watch a season 2. I personally feel like the show wrapped up fine and while I may watch it, should it ever come out (highly doubt it), I would rather not have a S2. 

I know many are feeling cheated of a happily ever after, but given the genre and the constant cliffhangers at the end of every episode, this ending is more consistent and less your normal c-drama cliche ending. Therefore, the open-ending isn't much of a surprise and actually seems much more fitting IMO. 

Plus, you can imagine the ending how you want.  ? Unless the novel that comes out after gives us an epilogue of some sort. 

I really want a season 2

I also want season 2..  I love the characters, the plot and the vibe.. I want more..

I wouldn't be surprise if there's no season two. Consider the budget of making the first series is already a lot, thinking about the second series will be up a lot more. I am in between surprised and not when it comes to the ending. Needless to say, the ending is expected. Not so uncommon. Plus, think about this - if season two actually happen, would the casts be the same one? Most likely, it won't cuz even before the drama airing, the casts has already accepted other drama projects and it will definitely clashing with their schedules. So we just have to wait and see.

like everybody else i also dont expect a season 2 but i would watch it if does come out i want to know what happend there were so many mysteries still not solved so thats my reason why there has to be a season 2 

i also don't think a seconds season will come out but would watch it if they could bring back most of the cast and not replace actors. I've seen a few sequels to dramas with different cast and they just don't feel the same even it's a continuation of the story

I just finished it a couple of hours ago and fuming it was left hanging! I need season 2 asap! If I read ahead and know that it would be like this I would have waited till season 2 come out! 

Still waiting for Joy of Life Season 2

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

me too 

Helo_Mek_in_Vegas:

I am waiting for season 2 to come out before i watch season 1 lol! I watched Sword Snow Stride 1 though and now have to wait for season 2  sigh!