so is JM father really dead? Because he appeared as JM mortal realm father right? At the end he appeared to send her off for the wedding

Milahsile:

so is JM father really dead? Because he appeared as JM mortal realm father right? At the end he appeared to send her off for the wedding

yes, he’s really dead. we can just assume that it was fate that he was reincarnated as jin mi’s father in the mortal realm (after when she was also reincarnated).

Thank you @xiaorong for explaining the missing bits and putting the ending together!

Love the drama,felt sad tho...

Michelle :

Thank you @xiaorong for explaining the missing bits and putting the ending together!

Love the drama,felt sad tho...

you're welcome! :)

I think on the last episode. The narator said as long they love each other; no matter how many times she reborn, heaven can't separate them and they're always belong together.

littlebuu:

Hi.  I just finished watching this series.  Loved it, but felt like it was like the same tragedy on repeat a few times.  Regardless, a few things about the ending that really confused me is.  

In episode 63, when the voiceover of the JM's father's master (Lady Duaomo) giving the explanation about how JM's soul was saved because she saved so many people in the war and that she is waiting for him where they fell in love.  I mean, when did she realize this and when did she tell YF?  Because she did not tell YF this when he first when to go see her to ask for advice on how to get JM back.  At that time, she only told him that she sees what you see and vice versa.  

Also, YF seemed sure that JM was the one in the marriage carriage.  So if he knew that was her all along then why did he not go see her sooner before she got engaged or the wedding day?  

And if JM had all of her memories, then why would she agree to a marriage with the Prime Ministers son?

I think it would be better if they explain this in season 2. Jinmi’s mortal life and immortal xufeng After the rebirth. 

Can Anyone tell me what happened to
Yan you (Lord puchi the snake immortal)  in the end.. In the series The last time we saw him is in the Flower realm where he got pretty upset and sad after knowing Jinmi's sacrifice.  Then we never saw Him,
Jinmi and Xufang got married and had a son
Run yu was regretting in her Heavenly castel
Liuying become demone lord
Heavenly empress and emperor both died
Sui he (peacock immortal)  ah.. She got what she deserve (she became crazy and become food of the previous prince of demone realm XD)
But what about Run yu
I really wanna know
Please someone help me :'(