In GMP, i didn't cry continuously, just towards the ending.

But for TTEOTM, been crying since Bo're life dream so that was really exhausting mentally and physically. Never has any other drama, xianxia or wuxia affected me so much as this one ????

chsaf:

In GMP, i didn't cry continuously, just towards the ending.

But for TTEOTM, been crying since Bo're life dream so that was really exhausting mentally and physically. Never has any other drama, xianxia or wuxia affected me so much as this one ????

Ikr, it has also affected us since it ended. Our hearts have not settled since Monday! Or was it Tuesday?

In TTEOTM, because we see how tragic TTJ's life is, we are just rooting for him to win or have something nice given to him.

I guess in real life, let's be kind in our words and action. You never know if that person is having a TTJ sort of life and kind words/action can lift them up. I sound so philosophical. ?

ChunTian:

Ikr, it has also affected us since it ended. Our hearts have not settled since Monday! Or was it Tuesday?

In TTEOTM, because we see how tragic TTJ's life is, we are just rooting for him to win or have something nice given to him.

I guess in real life, let's be kind in our words and action. You never know if that person is having a TTJ sort of life and kind words/action can lift them up. I sound so philosophical. ?

TTEOTM really killed us ?

Yeah we should try to put ourselves in other people's shoes and never judge them. Sort of like people always comments how thin LYX is, i really pity him especially when he is so kind to others ?

chsaf:

TTEOTM really killed us ?

Yeah we should try to put ourselves in other people's shoes and never judge them. Sort of like people always comments how thin LYX is, i really pity him especially when he is so kind to others ?

Those are the haters. Bodyshape is something we inherit from genes. He just happens to be that really skinny friend in the group that cannot put on weight despite eating a lot. Plus for LYX, his injuries and hectic schedule only makes him skinnier. Poor baby. 

If he asked, all us fans will take turns to take care of him. Make sure he eats well and does not get bullied. Nice right? LOL *Cue Mariah Carey's song Fantasy*????

Yes and he has a slim figure since young,  also being a ballet dancer he cannot be overweight or else he can't spin or do piroutte etc. He definitely has no time to eat properly with all the shooting and rehearsing and studying lines ? 

Hahahahha I'm singing Fantasy now~~~~

chsaf:

Yes and he has a slim figure since young,  also being a ballet dancer he cannot be overweight or else he can't spin or do piroutte etc. He definitely has no time to eat properly with all the shooting and rehearsing and studying lines ? 

Hahahahha I'm singing Fantasy now~~~~

Let's sing it together! ????But it's just a sweet sweet fantasy baby.  ???

AHHHHHHHHH WE NEED AN ADAPTION FOR THIS AHHHHHHHHHH

HoleInTheStars:

AHHHHHHHHH WE NEED AN ADAPTION FOR THIS AHHHHHHHHHH

Haha! That would be awesome! 

ChunTian:

Yes omg very well said!!! <3

Paige77:

Yes omg very well said❤??

Thank you. I find kindness very much lacking in society these days. Everything is so fast paced, so let's try to be that beam of light with something as simple as kind words and actions. ?

If you need to talk more about TTEOTM or have questions do put them in the main page. Otherwise feel free to join in our crazy banter.  

FYI, we also have a section where the Moonies react to the various episodes during the rewatch. SOme of the comments are hilarious. Here is the link if you are interested. 

Archive for Rewatch 2023 - FOR CURIOUS NEWBIES - Hei Yue Guang Wen Na BE Ju Ben - MyDramaList 

Ooo @ChunTian! Will check it!! All these discussions here are keeping me from depression after seeing that ending