If Yu Ri got to live in the end, do you think she and Gang Hwa would get back together? What would happen?

There's a part of me that wants to say yes but knowing Yuri she wouldn't. I personally think that Yuri wouldn't want Ganghwa to go thru the hell of losing her again and by getting back together there she's opening a 50-50 possibility of that happening again. 

I honestly kept imagining and typing the possible outcome I thought of, but at some point I erased it all because there was something wrong with it. I'm now 100% convinced that it is impossible to have a happy ending with this show.

Let's just say Yuri did choose to be selfish and lived, that would mean Seowoo will see ghosts all her life and be a shaman which will drive Yuri insane and she would feel guilty throughout her remaining life. Minjeong will leave Ganghwa, Ganghwa will try to win Yuri back but her guilt won't let her give in. Also, let's say Seowoo won't be able to see ghosts, I don't think Yuri would want Ganghwa to go thru the hell of losing her again (getting back together opens a 50-50 possibility that she will die first and leave Ganghwa again). 

Personally, while watching and waiting for the episodes of this drama, there were a lot of thoughts running thru my head. A part of me was hoping and praying that it ends happily, because Yuri and the people around her did not deserve to go thru that hell. It's hard to lose people you love. But to lose them twice? My gosh, I think that's just unfair and unbearable. But when the last few episodes came, I knew my happy ending won't come true but I'm glad it didn't because that would just ruin the drama. One of the charms of this drama that I loved is that it stayed true to itself and did not gave in to what the viewers wanted and that made it 1000% more beautiful. Well for me at least. 

I didn't mean to make it this long lol sorry. But one thing I really really really wished to see was more of Yuri and Jang Pil Seung's interaction. I low-key ship them (JPS as a second lead of course) lol.

Sorry i didn’t clarify, I meant if she found another way to live, without the condition of Seo Woo seeing ghosts. I totally see where you’re coming from and I agree, there was no chance for a happy ending. However, I really really loved the chemistry of Gang Hwa and Yu Ri and them as a couple so even though the ending  made sense and I’m satisfied, it still broke my heart :( I’m also confused about Gang Hwa’s feelings towards Min Jeong. I mean I’m sure he cares about her but I wasn’t convinced that he was in love with her, specially when comparing his scenes when he was with Yu Ri (both past and present). I feel like if Yu Ri came back to life she wouldn’t give in to be with Gang Hwa right away, but after some time I think they’d realise that they love each other too much to not be together and tried to make things work. What do you think?

@angelinlove

If she found another way to live again without any conditions that involves her loved ones I do think she will do everything she can to continue living. 

If that were the case I think Minjeong will leave Ganghwa permanently, Ganghwa will try to pursue Yuri again but it will take some time for them to be together again since Yuri still feels guilty about a lot of things. 

I agree it's really hard to understand Ganghwa completely. I can somehow relate to him more in this drama because I did lose my boyfriend before to cancer and I can't imagine going thru what he did. If he didn't remarry I think it would've been a whole lot easier for everyone.

But when Ganghwa was at his lowest, Minjeong was the one who was there to help him out. He gradually found beauty in life again and if you find someone like that you're very lucky and I thik he loved Minjeong for that. He was slowly getting better but he wasn't fully recovered yet meaning he is still vulnerable and seeing Yuri again made him feel emotions he tried really hard to bury. He did love Minjeong but his love for Yuri was more intense, it might even say it was unconditional. He loved both of them at the same time but at different  degrees and I think it was clear who he loved more. 

PS: because of that I really feel bad for Minjeong because she was really really a good person but of course I still vote for Yuri and Ganghwa <3

I completely agree with everything you said and I’m sorry for your loss I hope you’re doing okay. I love Min Jeong as well, she’s a very good person and deserves to be happy just like everyone else in the drama. Also I’m glad that the drama didn’t show what happened to everyone after Yuri was gone for the second time and instead showed Seo Woo as a teen who knew who her birth mother was and was raised with two loving parents. It’s been 2 days since I finished the drama but I’m still recovering from the after effects lol I’m just going to think that in an alternative universe Yu Ri never died in the first place and she and Gang Hwa lived a happy life with Seo Woo :’)