In case yalls didn't see it, MGTV uploaded the ep12 cut scene of Jiang Yuelou cleaning up after Chen Yuzhi after rescuing him from prison. 

From my rough translations through Google Translate and minimal understanding of Chinese, they said:

CYZ: It seems like since Hong Kong,  it's always me who treats you.

JYL: Thank you. This time, it's finally my turn to help you heal your injuries.

CYZ: What are you doing?

JYL: Undressing. How are you going to heal from your injuries without taking off your clothes? Don't move. You're injured. Let me help you. Here. This is it, right? Bear with it.

CYZ: Bring it on. *grunts* 

JYL: What's wrong?

CYZ: Jiang Yuelou, do you have a grudge against me?

JYL: You tell me.

Jina:

In case yalls didn't see it, MGTV uploaded the ep12 cut scene of Jiang Yuelou cleaning up after Chen Yuzhi after rescuing him from prison. 

From my rough translations through Google Translate and minimal understanding of Chinese, they said:

JYL: Undressing. How are you going to heal from your injuries without taking off your clothes? Don't move. You're injured. Let me help you. Here. This is it, right? Bear with it.

Thank Youuuuuu

Jina:

Thank you so much for this translation 

The Horrible finale was today and it's rumored there will be an extra episode correcting this horrible finale 

aside from that the actor who plays the detective  has another drama but not subbed it's said it's bromance too 

can anyone check it out and try sub it please 

Guardians of the Tomb won't be subbed unfortunately I hope  you pick it up and sub it for us  

Thanks in advance 

Summer fouad:

The Horrible finale was today and it's rumored there will be an extra episode correcting this horrible finale 

aside from that the actor who plays the doctor has another drama but not subbed it's said it's bromance too 

can anyone check it out and try sub it please 

Guardians of the Tomb won't be subbed unfortunately I hope  you pick it up and sub it for us  

Thanks in advance 

the other drama you are talking about should be ‘Men with Sword’ I think.

it’s a bromance/censored adaption of original same-sex work 

wanyi:

the other drama you are talking about should be ‘Men with Sword’ I think.

it’s a bromance/censored adaption of original same-sex work 

I'm talking about Guardians of the Tomb  

Summer fouad:

I'm talking about Guardians of the Tomb  

Oh. Sorry.

Will you translate the cut scenes from ep 29 and 30 too, please? 

Found the link of the audio drama episode someone interested to sub it ?

https://www.missevan.com/sound/player?id=3147520

Hi Jen, do you know the title of the song played in episode 31? 

https://youtu.be/WbEY47La-8o

thank u so much <3