I just finished the novel yesterday, and I want to be able to discuss it so I thought I would create a place to do  that if anyone else is interested.

One of the things that caught my attention in the end of the book, is after she knows everything about what his life was like growing up,  she thinks back to his unwillingness to go to the hospital when he had appendicitis and wonders if he didn't want to go because he actually wanted to die at the time. I'm curious if this is something that will get brought up in the show or not. It kind of makes me think that them meeting again at the bar, probably saved his life in more than one way.

That wasn't picked up in the show and from the feeling i get of DJX in the show it would be more logical to assume that he didn't want to go to the hospital to save on bills and/or because he had bad associations of the place regarding his mum and dad.

schlend:

That wasn't picked up in the show and from the feeling i get of DJX in the show it would be more logical to assume that he didn't want to go to the hospital to save on bills and/or because he had bad associations of the place regarding his mum and dad.

Yeah, now that all the episodes are dropped, its interesting to see the changes they made. The only major disappointment I have is how much they toned down JY's arc.

Nope:

Yeah, now that all the episodes are dropped, its interesting to see the changes they made. The only major disappointment I have is how much they toned down JY's arc.

Where did you read the novel? Was it in English translation? 

biniBningPunkista:

Where did you read the novel? Was it in English translation? 

There are several links to translated version in the discussion.

Hi, some are asking for this chapter and suggested posting it on this thread. Hope you don't mind if I post it here. 

[? 18+] [Google translated]

"Secretly Can't Hide" by Zhuji's wedding night episode! ! !

After the wedding banquet, a group of people came to their new house. The trouble with the bridal chamber was particularly hasty, most of them just came to see their house, They were measured and soon dispersed.

After seeing the guests off at the entrance, Sang Zhi immediately lay down on the sofa, feeling that her body was no longer her own, and she was so tired that she didn't want to move at all.

Duan Jiaxu came over and sat next to her, and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

- - After the whole day, neither of them ate anything seriously. Hearing this, Sang Zhi sat up and looked at him: "I don't want to eat, are you hungry?"

"No."

The lively atmosphere dissipated, and the room became quiet and warm.

Duan Jiaxu had been drunk a lot tonight, and now he looked a little drunk, looking straight at her. Leaning on the back of the chair, he was still wearing a suit, which was buttoned up tightly, but the tie was a bit messed up.

With long eyelashes like crow feathers and light pupils, she looks extremely gentle.

Sang Zhi also drank tonight, but not too much, most of them were blocked by Duan Jiaxu. Afraid that he would be feeling unwell, she thought about it, then got up and went to the kitchen: "I'll make you some honey water, and we'll go to sleep after drinking it."

After walking away two steps, Duan Jiaxu pulled her back.

Along with the delicate kiss, it fell to the back of her neck. His hands were not quite at ease either, rising from her waist, touching her seemingly without a trace. She turned her head subconsciously, and was held down by him again.

The kiss intensified.

Duan Jiaxu didn't back away until leaving traces. From this angle, he could see Sang Zhi's appearance, his Adam's apple rolled, and his eyes gradually darkened.

The little girl was wearing a bright red cheongsam, with white skin and red lips. The eyes are round and bright, with a moist light, and the corners of the eyes are slightly drooping, looking bright and pitiful.

The cheongsam was custom-made, and it outlined the curves of her body, making her look bulging forward and backward. The skirt is not long, revealing two thin and straight legs, which are well-proportioned and white.

...Duan Jiaxu said in a hoarse voice: "Just go to sleep.

As soon as the words fell, Sang Zhi was hugged by him. She blinked, hooked his neck, and suddenly remembered something: "I have to take off my makeup."

"Take it off in the shower."

"Oh." Sang Zhi thought for a while, and continued, "Then I have to take off this clothes first, and take them to the laundry tomorrow."

Duan Jia smiled: "I'll take it off for you."

He walked into the room, put Sang Zhi on the desk, hooked his fingertips, and flirtatiously unbuttoned her. As if feeling hot, he stretched out his hand to loosen the tie, then lowered his head and bit her lower lip.

The two, one stood and one sat.

In this posture, Sang Zhi is still a section shorter than him. She raised her head and felt the tip of his tongue across her lips and teeth, all of which were hot, bringing the sweet taste of wine. A little drunk. ;

Before she knew it, Duan Jiaxu had already taken off her cheongsam and put it aside. He ate her lipstick little by little, and sucked her lips until they were bloodshot before letting go. Duan Jiaxu lowered his eyes, staring at her naked body as if with heat.

In order to look good in cheongsam, Sang Zhi's underwear today has a thick breast pad. At this time, as soon as the cheongsam was taken off, it was immediately revealed.

Duan Jiaxu smiled, and unbuttoned her bra with one hand. He leaned down, rubbed his fingertips against her tiny nipple, and drawled, "Why are you still deceiving?"

...Sang Zhi reacted, her neck was raised, and the area of her ears was all red in an instant. Thinking that it was not the first time he seeing it, but he insisted on saying something to laugh at her. Sang Zhi felt ashamed and upset, so she lifted her leg and kicked him: "Don't touch it if you think it's too small."

Warm breath swept over.

As if he didn't hear it, Duan Jiaxu grabbed her ankle, rubbed his palm upwards, lowered his head to bite the soft flesh on her chest, put his other hand on her lower back, reached down, and rubbed it gently. pinch. ...the tip of the tongue - licking it again and again, savoring the sweetness patiently. Panting lightly, he sprayed it on her skin, and then swallowed it.

She still wanted to say something, but was blocked by his actions.

Sang Zhi's body trembled, and she grabbed his hair uncontrollably, resisting the sound that wanted to come out of her throat.

She could feel that his fingertips keep sliding up, stopping in the depths of her thighs, spinning if there is no place. He stopped, leaned closer to her ear, and said in a breathy voice: "Gege ate it in one bite."

As if he was doing something immoral and cryptic, Duan Jiaxu's voice was very soft, breathy, and extraordinarily sexy.

Sang Zhi didn't understand the meaning of his words for a moment, but when she realized it, her face exploded with a bang. His lips still rested on her chest, with an electric current and a slight tingling sensation.

Before she could pull his head out,
Duan Jiaxu's hand suddenly pressed hard on her most sensitive part.

With no warning, Sang Zhi immediately grabbed his shoulders, his eyes gradually formed a layer of mist and became wet. She made a sound like a small animal, as if begging for mercy

Pulling her panties aside, Duan Jiaxu stuck his fingertips in, slowly thrusting. The ambiguous and erotic sound of water resounded in the room.

Stimulating and warm feelings, all the senses of the whole body converge at that point. Everything has become anticipation, and intolerable. Wanting more, anxious at his dawdling, but too shy to speak.

It's like losing weight, floating in the sea, unable to find a support point. Sang Zhi hooked his neck and whimpered.

Duan Jiaxu's breathing became heavy, and he kissed her lips again. Hooked her tongue out and licked it once and for all. The movement of the hand quickened, finding the right position, and poking her soft flesh.

The little girl's body became more and more tense, and the strength of pinching him became heavier. The pleasure gradually increased, and at a certain moment, it reached the top, and then exploded like fireworks, and all sanity disappeared.

Only each other's gasps remained.

Sang Zhi breathed calmly, still hooked his neck, her tongue was a little numb from his kiss. Her eye sockets were red, and the tip of her nose was also red, and she looked like she had just been ravaged.

Duan Jiaxu kissed her lips again, and called softly: "My wife."

It was the first time for Sang Zhi to hear him shout that, she sniffed and looked down at him. The next moment, she saw Duan Jiaxu pull out his finger, bringing out a wet and sticky liquid, and then, very lustfully, lightly licked his fingertip with his tongue. "You look wet."

Maybe it's because of the alcohol, or maybe it's because he's in a good mood, Duan Jiaxu is more slutty than usual tonight. He carried Sang Zhi into the bathroom, put a towel on the sink, and put her on it.

Sang Zhi was still shocked by his actions and words just now, her expression was stiff. Duan Jiaxu fiddled with the bottles and jars next to him: "I help you to remove your makeup?"

Sang Zhi said dumbly.

He washed his hands, took a cotton pad, dipped it in makeup remover, and carefully removed her makeup. Noticing that Duan Jiaxu was still wearing his clothes, only his tie was a little looser, Sang Zhi's expression became a little weird.

Her voice was a little nasal: "Why don't you take off your clothes."

She's the only one naked.

Duan Jiaxu chuckled: "Take it off later." Sang Zhi muttered: "You look like a beast in clothes.

"Yeah." Duan Jiaxu continued, "I'm a beast."

After waiting for a while, Sang Zhi took the initiative to untie his tie. Her eyes slid down, and she gently unbuttoned him, saw his collarbone, and continued to look down. Duan Jiaxu let her do.

Sang Zhi stretched her hand in, and touched his chest wildly.

Duan Jiaxu wiped facial cleanser on her face and said, "Go down a bit."

"..." Sang Zhi felt bored and couldn't help but said, "You can't be a little more reserved. For example, act like you've been forced by me, but you have to obey." "Huh? Duan Jiaxu smiled, "Do you like this kind?"

Sang Zhi thought for a while: "I want to see you crying on the bed." Duan Jiaxu: "Well, later."

"Huh?"

"Later," Duan Jiaxu said softly, "I'll let my wife cry for me." …

Sang Zhi was so angry that her teeth itch. She tightened his tie, strangled his neck, and said with a straight face: "I'm going to bed after taking a shower today, I'm sleepy and tired, don't even think about it."

Duan Jiaxu raised his eyebrows: "Okay."

His decisiveness made Sang Zhi a little suspicious, but he didn't say anything more.

Duan Jiaxu hugged her down and said, "Rinse your face with water yourself."

Sang Zhi nodded. She looked in the mirror, turned on the tap, and began to wash her face. Because she lowered her head, she couldn't see behind, and could only hear sparse small movements. She said casually: "I'm going to take a shower, you go out."

After washing off the foam on her face, when Sang Zhi turned her head, she found Duan Jiaxu still in place. Instead, he took off all the clothes on his body, and stood naked at this time, revealing a lean and tall figure. Sang Zhi widened her eyes.

Instantly understood his intentions.

Before she could run outside, Duan Jiaxu dragged her into the shower room.

The space became even narrower, and he took up most of it, pushing her into a corner. The bodies of the two are close to each other, and the soft and hard touch can also feel the breathing of the other close at hand.

Duan Jiaxu turned on the shower, and lowered his head to bite her ear bone: "Take a shower." The sound of splashing water covered up certain sounds.

The recoil of the alcohol seems to have kicked in at this moment, he seemed to be a different person, wantonly touching every corner of her body, and flirting with each other one after another.

"Like Gege touching this?" "Does it itch?"

"Speak louder."

Duan Jiaxu moved his lips down, leaving continuous marks on her collarbone, and then ate the soft flesh of her chest. He was very patient, and seemed to like this position very much, staying for a long time. As if wanting to chew it up and swallow it all.

The strength is also heavier than ever before.

Sang Zhi leaned against the cool wall, forming a stark contrast with his body. She clings to him, her whole body becomes limp, without any extra strength.

The warm touch continued to slide down to her stomach, and then to her lower abdomen. At a certain place, Duan Jiaxu suddenly stopped, looked up at her, his peach eyes were full of lust and bewitchment.

"Can Gege kiss you here?"  …

I don't know why, Sang Zhi actually forgot to refuse. By the time she reacted, he had already made a move.

Sang Zhi felt ashamed, but also because of the overwhelming feeling. She wanted to stay away, but approached uncontrollably. Wanting to regain her sanity, but being entangled by him, she kept sinking downwards.

After a long time.

Seeing the transparent liquid on Duan Jiaxu's lips, under double stimulation, Sang Zhi finally burst into tears, but also embarrassed to talk about his behavior, sobbing and cursing: "Are you a pervert?"

How can you! Kiss! That place!

Duan Jiaxu rubbed her lower lip, and said sanctimoniously: "What's wrong?" Sang Zhi leaned her face against his chest, and didn't make another sound.

At the same time, she felt his chest tremble, as if he was laughing. Then, Duan Jiaxu carried her out of the shower room and returned to the sink.

Duan Jiaxu took a condom from the side, tore it open with his teeth, and put it on. He looked at her extremely pitiful appearance, and coaxed softly: "Just do it once, okay?" Sang Zhi's tears continued to fall: "Otherwise, how many times do you think about it?"

"I thought you wouldn't let, even once." Duan Jiaxu smiled and licked away her tears, "Don't cry, I won't bully you."

Although her appearance made him want to toss her harder and make her cry even harder.

But when she really saw her tears, she was still reluctant.

Sang Zhi buried her face in the hollow of his neck, feeling that he was slowly squeezing in, and then it was all filled up. Hot and thick, as if still beating, inside her. She bit his neck with her teeth, as if venting and revenge.

Duan Jiaxu snorted, and a soft and very sexy moan came from his throat

Pausing for a few seconds, after she got used to it, Duan Jiaxu started to move. From slow to fast, from shallow to deep, the strength gradually increased, as if trying to embed himself into her body.

I do not know how long it has been.

When it was almost at that point, Duan Jiaxu's movements suddenly stopped, and his evil heart came up inexplicably. He suppressed his desire, and said hoarsely: "Call me Gege." Sang Zhi looked at him blankly, with a little more impatience in his eyes.

Duan Jiaxu bumped again and repeated: "Gege"

After thinking on the spot for a few seconds, Sang Zhi came to his senses and whimpered, "Are you a pervert!"

"You still said... woo..." Sang Zhi said, "You still said you won't bully..."

"Why is calling me Gege bullying you?" Duan Jiaxu pushed her into his arms and penetrated deeper, "Didn't you call me that before?" Sang Zhi said nothing.

Duan Jiaxu bit her chin and hinted: "What should it be called?" She still didn't speak.

It took a while before Sang Zhi seemed to have compromised, his voice was smashed into fragments, it sounded soft and light, inaudible: "Hus, husband...

"Uhm." He kissed her lips, his peach blossom eyes curled up, "Wife, I love you.

Thank you @HanyVu for the post ❤️  Ge ge us still as slutty and shameless ? can yu share where you got the above chapter..please ??

Also from HanyVu   

The original source of Wedding Night chapter in Chinese - https://m.weibo.cn/status/4736164386576976 

From Naenae : the second additional chapter link in translation,  Mentioned by  b3b3k    thus :

"MDL 'Naenae' posted for about Duan Musang

"from twitter, van @afterrnoont

#HiddenLove extra chapter (eng trans)
The Daily Routine of Life with Two Kids?”

Full translation ?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LMe14HfE12TBaWe7O985SbJRlAgSoYTWQD9Y8lBK9MY/edit?usp=sharing 

‼️ Do not reupload translations; repost with credits
https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1680630598761861120?s=20""

+ another version of the wedding night :

"From twitter : van @afterrnoont
#HiddenLove extra chapter (eng trans)
Wedding Night❤️‍?”

Full translation ?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ivXbq0VmRVUtYwvMIvzWiNLU3Np5L0Y-BwlJx7xbwsA/edit

‼️ Do not reupload translations; repost with credits
https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1680883026438537216?s=20"

OMG...  I was not expecting the chapter to be like this

taevu1:

OMG...  I was not expecting the chapter to be like this

Hahaha me too!!! But it was awesome

The novel Hidden Love is not the novel you should have read. I have not read it, but a commenter wrote a synopsis of it for me. While that person read Hidden Love, I read The End of Eternity by Isaac Asimov. It explains why the change in the age gap, the mother character, DJX's job, and much more. Chinese marriage laws explain the hospital scene and why even at 19 she felt he only saw her as a sister. A few commenters, like myself, realize that there is something else going on in the drama more than just what is on the surface, but were not able to be explain it. Now I can after reading The End of Eternity.