So there's a rumor going around that apparently they are gonna adapt the alternative happy ending from the book. I don't know what to believe, I've been contacting the fan pages which posted about this, but for now none of them are giving me the source where they took that from. I'll update this post if I'm able to find more information about this

I really hope so much that we can get in the end a happy ending for those 2 sweeties.
Just found out about HiStory few days ago and i literally love Make our days count!
I feel like dead inside because of this unsatisfying ending.. Because I really want to see my Yu Xi Baby happy and alive T-T <3

Hope you can find out about this soon!

What is the alternative ending?

There's a tumblr user that translated the alternate ending to english. Just search it up in Google. It seemed like it was the real thing.

I have just read the alternative ending with English translation found on Google.  May contain spoiler if video is ever made of this ending.  It seems Yu did not die in the accident (just Xiang having endless nightmares about this) but suffered serious injuries instead.  Fast forward four years to when Xiang and Yu  graduate from unil.   After,  Xiang fulfilled his promise to Yu and took him up Jade mountain on the first step in Yu's quest to finally see his deceased parents.  While on this trip Xiang proposed to Yu with two rings, one for each of them.  At the end Yu told Xiang he would choose their wedding rings once they had reached the Himalayas summit (in another 2 years after Yu had completed his further studies) where he would finally see his deceased parents and for them to meet Xiang, his future husband.    Some contrast to the original ending.   Why not this happy ending in the original version?  Excited if a happy ending video can become a reality.

I think they wrote that ending after filming the show :(

Thanks for the update.  Would love they did the happy ending version first.  Maybe they'll do the "happy ending" version later like in the Chinese movie "Uncontrolled Love" with Shu Nian and Xie Yan.  I saw that about a year ago and it was awesome.

Where can I find the English translation of this novel? Can I have the links? What is the authors name? 

Thanks for the link...been watching Plus and Minus but not seen ep 12 yet...can't wait to see it now I know Wayne Song and Chun Chih have cameo too...hope this is preparing us for MODC sequel...guess we all need that...

I've not link but they have also cameos in Be Loved in House: I Do and Life: Love On The Line but definitely agreed with you!! We need a happiest sequel of MODC..

No worries...have seen both...great series/movie especially  Life: Love On The Line...seeing Hao Ting and Xi Gu together at the end  was sooooo emotional...showing them in different series as cameos is like hinting and teasing us with a MODC sequel... 

It's 2023 and I am still hoping for the miracle that is MODC season 2.