Kindly  indicate the character and the episode which they are from. 

There are so many that I love.  

Quotes from Back From The Brink

"I'll definitely get justice for you. About your body parts, I will help you find them all. From now on, your problem will be my problem. I'll go wherever you go."- Yan Hui, episode 3

"But how are you still alive after she dismembered you?" - Yan Hui, episode 3

"I live so I can meet you."  Tian Yao, episode 3 (At that point, I don't think he meant as a romantic or flirty gesture...but still it felt like everything is fated)

"If all encounters are reunions long overdue, I actually waited 1,000 years...just to reunite with you." - Tian Yao, Episode 10
"Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like if I had met you 20 years ago. " - TY, Episode 26
"Meeting you is already a blessing. Yet, I still hoped for us to meet sooner. That's too greedy of me." - TY,  Episode 26
"I want her to know that monsters and humans are the same. Both deserve to be treated with true affection." - YH, Episode 30

"Then you are my master and also my wife. That means you're someone who's both close and beloved to me!" -  Tian Yao,  Episode 34

"In the future, no matter where you want to go or what kind of life you want to lead, I will always stay by your side. " - Tian Yao,  Episode 38

"Tian Yao, the most fortunate thing to happen to me in this life is to have you with me when I am at the end of my tether and have nothing left." - Yan Hui, Episode 39

"We can only change destiny, if we spare no effort. "Tian Yao and Yan Hui, Episode 39

"I know that even if there's no hope, I would rather not live in such a world." - Yan Hui, Episode 40
"I'm not willing to live a life without a purpose". - Bai Xiao Sheng, episode 40

"All right! Fight to the death. Exhaust all options. Do not fear fate!" - Yan Hui, episode 40

"Everyone, if we win in this endeavor, the sky's the limit!" - Yan Hui, episode 40

"Good and evil are not determined by you. Justice lies with the hearts of people, and it's just a matter of choice in a moment."  - Yan Hui, Episode 40

"When Xuelin saved you, she gave you a choice. But you never chose to be good."  - Yan Hui, Episode 40

I actually have A LOT that I really love... But just to list some:

"On this auspicious day, we celebrate a joyous occasion as we begin a good marriage that will last forever. I pray for future blessings, and a harmonious, loving relationship... That will last until old age. Our fated union shall be blessed with happiness and bliss till the end of time. We should be together and never part until old age. Spirit Dragon Tian Yao writes this as proof and wishes eternal happiness to his bride Yan Hui" - Tian Yao nuptial agreement to Yan Hui, episode 23 (this is the most touching nuptial agreement I've ever seen!!!)

"Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like if I had met you 20 years ago. Meeting you is already a blessing. Yet, I still hoped for us to meet sooner. That's too greedy of me." - Tian Yao,  Episode 26

"Yan Hui, ever since you met me, you barely had a day of comfort or any assurance for the future. I always thought that one day when everything is over, I would find us a home, so we could live together and look forward to better days. We'd live a life of freedom and great fortune like you always wanted. But sadly, I wish things were done differently". Tian Yao - Episode 31 (what he said here really brought me to tears because TY is not reconciled at the fact that they can't be given that chance to live that life together and it's such a simple and ordinary life too!?) 

"I may doubt the whole world but she's(YH) the only one I trust" - Tian Yao episode 21

"Tian Yao, the most fortunate thing to happen to me in this life is to have you when I am at the end of my tether and have nothing left". Yan Hui, episode 39

"No matter if it's Yama or the underworld, I will be by your side" Tian Yao, episode 39

"What about you?", Tian Yao, episode 40 / "I will be in there" (*points to TY heart*) , Yan Hui episode 40 / "You are already in there" , Tian Yao, episode 40

I am going to stop here since if I continue I think I will be listing the whole drama quotes ?

@KiKo Tsukino 

Those are great lines. ❤️ I will add more . I noticed we love similar ones. 

i liked it when TY said to their Master (TY&YH’s) not sure which episode 

you want a lot but I only want YAN Hui.  

pure and simple

@KiKo Tsukino - yep all great lines!!

@Madoncdramas - yes!! I love this one too. He has similar thinking in the novel. I think that's what I love the most about this drama. They are all about and for each other first and foremost. 

I'm not one to remember quotes but I wrote this one down lol

"I guess when people are hurt, they can hurt others back without remorse." (from Black Cinderella)

""I was once deluded in In the midst of hatred, but after meeting you, I am willing to give everything I have. In the future, if you have someone you like, I will also pull off the scales on my body one by one, make them into armor, and give them to you, my love." --- White Haired TianYao, Ep 40

CdramaAddict:

""I was once deluded in In the midst of hatred, but after meeting you, I am willing to give everything I have. In the future, if you have someone you like, I will also pull off the scales on my body one by one, make them into armor, and give them to you, my love." --- White Haired TianYao, Ep 40

This quote makes him very selfLESS to the point that it hurts (but at the same time it makes him a very loveable character to me, that if he loves YH so much, he really considers her own happiness above his own T__T) 

And when TY said that at the end it really highlights how different TY is to SY in comparison..

KiKo Tsukino:

This quote makes him very selfLESS to the point that it hurts (but at the same time it makes him a very loveable character to me, that if he loves YH so much, he really considers her own happiness above his own T__T) 

And when TY said that at the end it really highlights how different TY is to SY in comparison..

Yes!!! Yeah I think so too, like how can he be this selfless, but that's how he is toward YH ever since he starts to care for her. Exchange his life for her as long as it means she can live peacefully; when they retrieve the GE, the first question, he also says answer if the person he likes likes someone else, then he would wish them happiness; he would give her all his fortune as long as she's happy...always protective of her, and trust her completely. Just beautiful couple!

My favorite line ep 3.

TY to YH after she mentioned that she was kicked out of her sect, “ You are crazy but not unreasonable.” I could not stop laughing and knew at that point that they would sooner or later be my favorite CP.  

I love how YH was so not offended by his backhanded compliment.?

DramaNova:

My favorite line ep 3.

TY to YH after she mentioned that she was kicked out of her sect, “ You are crazy but not unreasonable.” I could not stop laughing and knew at that point that they would sooner or later be my favorite CP.  

I love how YH was so not offended by his backhanded compliment.?

Yeah I love YH character. She's so open minded and badass.