valleyofthelost:

Implied she used her looks bc Yan Hui says something like "would you have fallen for her if she wasn't so pretty" and Tian Yao doesn't have a good rebuttal which implies he was indeed mostly taken by her looks, also from his inner thoughts we can intuit Su Ying didn't have many intimate conversations with him (he didn't even know she had a younger sister bc she never told him abt her family) and she neverlet Tian Yao touch her until she was about to leave to set up the ambush for him at Guang Han Sect.

So it seems like it wasn’t truly love. It was just really shallow, but because of how innocent he was, and the fact that he didn’t know what love was, it was more of an infatuation.

Erin:

So it seems like it wasn’t truly love. It was just really shallow, but because of how innocent he was, and the fact that he didn’t know what love was, it was more of an infatuation.

There is a little more backstory....she pretended to be weak and need help, so combination of looks and helplessness and first female interaction (he must have been REALLY focused on cultivation)....he thought himself in love with her, not shallow from his perspective.

Erin:

Yeah that was the point, with Yan Hui Tian yao started to realize that there were plenty of red flags in their """relationship""" but he didn't have the experience to spot them.

WHY WAS QING GUANG STILL AT THE AMBUSH AT GUANG HAN SECT??? WHATS THE POINT??? I'm so fucking glad we're out of the Qingqiu arc because it draaaagged but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DRAMA DOING????

We know the dragon egg arc is coming up but what is with the white hair scenes. are we thinking those are the last scenes of the drama? 

HEAdramaWatcher:

We know the dragon egg arc is coming up but what is with the white hair scenes. are we thinking those are the last scenes of the drama? 

Yes, I think so

HEAdramaWatcher:

According to the novel, those scenes are towards the end. Probably the last episode.

valleyofthelost:

WHY WAS QING GUANG STILL AT THE AMBUSH AT GUANG HAN SECT??? WHATS THE POINT??? I'm so fucking glad we're out of the Qingqiu arc because it draaaagged but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DRAMA DOING????

karaoke - where you imitate/massacre the original singer/song while drunk and partying.

Liz:

According to the novel, those scenes are towards the end. Probably the last episode.

Yes it is the last scene.TY lost his black hair during the last big battle against QG. Bc YH died bc she gave back his hps and his inner core to him (she used and illusion spell from the phantom girl to make her look healthy in front of YH during her last days of living) . TY was heart broken bc during the last battle he found out YH was dying and at that moment he lost his black hair. 

• YH was recarinated, but with her memories of TY( she was gifted a pearl from Changyi). After many years when YH came of age 15 she left home and went out to look for TY again.  She became a citizen of QQ after passing a test from the sprit brush. Than got pregnant with TY had a baby boy with horns. 
 Msdramalama:

Yes it is the last scene.TY lost his black hair during the last big battle against QG. Bc YH died bc she gave back his hps and his inner core to him (she used and illusion spell from the phantom girl to make her look healthy in front of YH during her last days of living) . TY was heart broken bc during the last battle he found out YH was dying and at that moment he lost his black hair. 

• YH was recarinated, but with her memories of TY( she was gifted a pearl from Changyi). After many years when YH came of age 15 she left home and went out to look for TY again.  She became a citizen of QQ after passing a test from the sprit brush. Than got pregnant with TY had a baby boy with horns. 

I’m sad yet happy reading this ????

Msdramalama:

• YH was recarinated, but with her memories of TY( she was gifted a pearl from Changyi). After many years when YH came of age 15 she left home and went out to look for TY again.  She became a citizen of QQ after passing a test from the sprit brush. Than got pregnant with TY had a baby boy with horns. 

I hope they show the epilogue of this!! I want to see a baby dragon!! But man, xianxia has so much heartache. We have to see TianYao die and then also YanHui?! I might need to just hold out till the end to watch it. 

what happend to bai xiaosheng,skipped a few episodes in between from qingqiu

blossoms:

what happend to bai xiaosheng,skipped a few episodes in between from qingqiu

He his currently trapped by by the dark lord as punishment

HEAdramaWatcher:

I hope they show the epilogue of this!! I want to see a baby dragon!! But man, xianxia has so much heartache. We have to see TianYao die and then also YanHui?! I might need to just hold out till the end to watch it. 

I know. I hope so. I love the part how they reunite after 15 years in the novel. Like come to think of it though, in the novel at least, they didn’t have to die so many times so the 15 years doesn’t seem as painful but in the drama, they have been separated and gone through SO much then still have to wait another 15 years. Jeez!! 

Hangmy:

I know. I hope so. I love the part how they reunite after 15 years in the novel. Like come to think of it though, in the novel at least, they didn’t have to die so many times so the 15 years doesn’t seem as painful but in the drama, they have been separated and gone through SO much then still have to wait another 15 years. Jeez!! 

Maybe it will be different in  the drama.