CdramaAddict:

There was a quote by TY

"I actually waited 1000 years just to REUNITE with you"

Was this based on the novel too??? Because as I understand, they already knew each other 1000yrs ago???

I took this to me not her specifically but somebody like her

CdramaAddict:

There was a quote by TY

"I actually waited 1000 years just to REUNITE with you"

Was this based on the novel too??? Because as I understand, they already knew each other 1000yrs ago???

Not in novel.

No, YH didn't exist 1000 years ago. There is super little backstory in the novel about TY 1000 years ago. In the novel, he says "won't let you ago" in the village. And later on he says "so I could meet you."

Even in the HE scenes written after the official SE, it's a case of YH reincarnates, he waits either 50 or 15 years (the novel mentions 50 once, then uses 15).

In the novel when did TY first fall in love with YH, or at least when did he realize it?

I think actual realize is pretty close the the end, when he thought SY has killed YH. 

clee52:

In the novel when did TY first fall in love with YH, or at least when did he realize it?

In fox demon kingdom, although he was attracted before. He says at one point...what would have happened if it had been you instead of Su Ying I had met 20 years ago....that line is repeated again....and definitely by the time SY tried to hurt him by telling him she'd killed YH, as Hangmy says.

I have a theory that after TY turns into a dragon egg, it will come back. If you remember in the novel, dragon veins were in the lava and TY was falling there. In fact, YH was caught by his master there, taken to the sect and punished. Everyone thought that the dragon king died because he fell into the lava. But the Dragon regained his veins and was saved. Then he saved YH.

I think a similar situation will happen. In episode 27, TY will be badly injured and will turn into a dragon egg. YH will look for ways to save him and learn that if he regains his dragon veins, his power will be restored (somehow he will either hear or reason himself). He will be in a place with dragon veins lava, while he is thinking of ways to get it, SY will come and ask him to give TY to him (for HPS). Of course, YH won't want to give him the dragon egg. And during the melee, the dragon egg will fall into the lava. YH will be upset and think TY is dead. SY and his master will punish him. But TY will emerge stronger with the heat of the lava and the energy of its veins. (Dragons love fire, eggs crack in heat ). He will save YH and.... according to the novel, here's the continuation.

Liz:
I think a similar situation will happen. In episode 27, TY will be badly injured and will turn into a dragon egg. YH will look for ways to save him and learn that if he regains his dragon veins, his power will be restored (somehow he will either hear or reason himself). He will be in a place with dragon veins lava, while he is thinking of ways to get it, SY will come and ask him to give TY to him (for HPS). Of course, YH won't want to give him the dragon egg. And during the melee, the dragon egg will fall into the lava. YH will be upset and think TY is dead. SY and his master will punish him. But TY will emerge stronger with the heat of the lava and the energy of its veins. (Dragons love fire, eggs crack in heat ). He will save YH and.... according to the novel, here's the continuation

That's a very interesting and persuasive idea! Thank you for sharing! Since they've introduced the whole egg arc, this makes sense! :D

Liz

I think a similar situation will happen. In episode 27, TY will be badly injured and will turn into a dragon egg. YH will look for ways to save him and learn that if he regains his dragon veins, his power will be restored (somehow he will either hear or reason himself). He will be in a place with dragon veins lava, while he is thinking of ways to get it, SY will come and ask him to give TY to him (for HPS). Of course, YH won't want to give him the dragon egg. And during the melee, the dragon egg will fall into the lava. YH will be upset and think TY is dead. SY and his master will punish him. But TY will emerge stronger with the heat of the lava and the energy of its veins. (Dragons love fire, eggs crack in heat ). He will save YH and.... according to the novel, here's the continuation

your post but wouldn't let me quote it cuz it's too long the he you're referring to is that YH?

Liz

your post but wouldn't let me quote it cuz it's too long but the he you're referring to is that YH? Cuz it was just confusing me

Erin:

Liz

your post but wouldn't let me quote it cuz it's too long but the he you're referring to is that YH? Cuz it was just confusing me

I did not fully understand your question. In which part exactly are you talking about YH? In the article I wrote, there is both YH and TY, I can explain which sentence or what you do not understand exactly.

jaginsing:

That's a very interesting and persuasive idea! Thank you for sharing! Since they've introduced the whole egg arc, this makes sense! :D

You're welcome I thank you for your kind comment. I've also read a few different convincing theories. I think this is the best part of this place. :)

I'm behind a few episodes, but I want to ask, are they making the uncle the bad guy (whether it be spoilers or shown in drama so far).

Also, what's up with the quote function, it used to be able to quote much longer posts, but now not even a simple paragraph can be quoted, says it's too long to be quoted.

Liz

SY will come and ask him to give TY to him (for HPS). Of course,

Who is the him in this sentence? Is it YH? 

YH won't want to give him the dragon egg. 

Who is the him in this sentence? Is Do you mean SY?

YH will be upset and think TY is dead. SY and his master will punish him

I am assuming you mean YH will be punished?

I think i was getting confused because of the He/Hims so wasn't sure why they were supposed to be referring to ?

So what's happen after FL  is accused of murder by trailer ep 25??  how they will know it's no her? because ML  fight with her and he is the dragon king

Just a random thought. In the novel toward the end where the big battle has to take place, TY says/thinks to himself that this battle has to happen not for revenge, not for his people, but only for 1 person, that is YH. Because he knows Qing Guang will not stop trying to get the HPS from YH. I think that is really touching. And sort of resonate with the recent episode where they have to go through that trial - to save the world or to save 1 person.