Hi to Stars  cheerful smile: and Hyesoospartnerlawyer:))  Hope all is well:) I’ve been working like a maniac because not all the therapists decided to  come  back ...so I’m doing  lots of extra hours,   but I’m so happy to be working :)

Soooo..  tomorrow is the last episode of King Eternal Monarch which turned out to be amazingly  good. Hopefully it will have a good ending. Parts were confusing bc of the back and forth in time.  But it totally redeemed itself in the ladt few episodes...
Dinner mate is cute , I’m liking it but I’m not loving it.  I do want to start on sweet munchies bc I like the ML saw him in Cinderella and the 4 knights  and Haichi.  And it’s ok to not be ok ..?  looks interesting
oh my baby is really really good. It touches on some deep things and does it ina humerus but real way, although next week looks serious .. why do they do that? Why can’t we have fun relationships that dont have so much angst.. like ... oh I can’t think of any..?nope.. I got nothin...hehehe:)

anohoo lots of good dramas in June.. lemme know what y’our watching that looks good :)