-->  Mentions in blue link to more...

Everything you'd like to know and more about her in this companion piece, hitherto parked with her last screen appearance drama page :

PROFILE OF WU XUANYI

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lang-jun-bu-ru-yi/111031-actress-and-singer-profile-of-wu-xuanyi?pid=2719429&page=1#p2719429

As for the Wind is Rising, here is the snippet from the Profile : 

Rising With the Wind  (2023, 40 eps)

➸  iQiyi ; set to air on 30 October 2023  (direct link, may need subscription to watch)

我要逆风去 [Wǒ yào nìfēng qù / I want to go against the wind] ;

Director :  Zhào Yīlóng  赵一龙 (he was acting in support roles for dramas and movies since 2009, but was also assistant director on 2015 Nirvana in Fire; he will be directing several other upcoming dramas).
Screenwriter:   Qín Wén 秦雯 (she screenwrote among other dramas 2021 You Are My Hero and My Heroic Husband) - adapting the business romance from an untranslated novel o same name by Wèi Zài (未再).

Shooting took place in Shanghai, 2021.12.07 -2022.04.09.

"Xu Si, an investment professional who moves back to mainland China from a Hong Kong investment bank, meets Jiang Hu, the only daughter of the chairman of a national clothing conglomerate. Due to their differing business philosophies, the two are at odds with each other. When Jiang Hu's father's company suddenly goes bankrupt, she finds herself plummeting from the heights of success. Meanwhile, Xu Si, who has always been ambitious, sets his sights on the rubber-soled shoe brand "Tengyue," which was once created by Jiang Hu's father. Determined to save "Tengyue" at all costs, Jiang Hu, despite her downfall, engages in a fierce battle with Xu Si. Ultimately, their interactions and struggles will determine the fate of "Tengyue" and whether it can be revived". (IMDB) - Official trailer

In February, MangoTV aired a game with the actors to build anticipation for the drama.

Gif made by me from trailer

Posters :

@Frost_edelweiss

Thankyou so much for the original 'Profile of Wu Xuanyi' and this snippet from her profile to cover the series 'Rising with the Wind' in which she plays the character of Xiang Zhaoyang.

Thanks for your generous efforts.