here is the link to read. Have fun.   https://www.hetushu.com/book/5071/3764867.html

Hmm...the novel vs the drama seems quite different already in Chapter 1/episode 1. In the drama she plans to jump off the building of her father's shoe factory and in the novel - she wants to jump from a hotel building in Japan not China. As well in the novel the main lead's aunt was involved with persuading her to change her mindset. Feels like I am reading something different other than the fact the name of the 2 leads remain the same - for both drama and novel. Definitely completely different story I feel like I have just finished reading -- and before the main FL wants to jump - she was drunk and having sex with the main ML -- err and was caught by the aunt who entered the hotel room where they both were in -- was even weird -- let alone -- the main ML's aunt to the intitative to tell her (the main FL) -- her past in the hotel hotsprings?!? Totally not feeling the same vibes at all in the drama vs the novel. LOL!

Yes that had to adapt some stuff. The novel writer was involved in the show im sure she helped with editing the story for these changes. 

this is my kind of adaptation, different but the remarkable scenes in the novel are interpreted beautifully in the drama