1. Osmosis, I really like Kyuma, he was nice and wise and caring towards his members and towards Arisu.  The game was crazy, It was the first time to see Arisu so hopless, not knowing what to do. I think that this triggered his character development.  And I LOVE IT!
  2. King of spades was almost traumatizing as a viewer, specially the aftermath when everybody gets shot down jet they all keep living. But It was epic as well. The fighting, everything was just. Incredible!
  3. Jack of hearts was very intriguing. I still don't get that one. How did they know? 

The King of Diamonds was the most disturbing for me for some reason. The King of Spades was the most intense.

yoons_fuse:

Jack of hearts and King of Diamonds, its so much fun watching Chishiya! the psychological games are always fascinating 

fr
its him making it all better but damnn those games

jack of hearts and king of diamonds, and as much as it physically hurt to watch, i did enjoy the king of spades game too.

Queen of spades without any doubt...

I liked it better because of the game location a d ofcourse because of the queen herself....

King of Diamonds shocked me the most. Every other game made sense in a way to win but in that game, I was positive I would die if I was in it, God forbid. 

Jack of Hearts was fun but i caught on to who was Jack pretty quickly so ig the fun died in that. Mid-way i was scared Chishiya had to gamble (which he did) his way through.

King of Spades also was too intense for me. Made me wonder where tf all the snipers went. Or long-range shooters. It was amazing tho.

Queen of Spades was too flawed for me to give my opinion. It's pretty like a Chase Atlantic song but in the long run, it's like Lotus Inn. Then again i am not a player so i can't comment.

No opinion of Osmosis, I was busy staring at buck-naked Kyouma.

gCell at Work:

all the games Chishiya participated in this season. so yeah Jack of Hearts and King of Diamonds.

I kinda regretted reading the manga, it has lost its suspense for me but still enjoyable to watch!

Same here all games involving Chishiya were the ones I was most into the drama. He became my favourite character with how he handled the J of ❤️ game

Wol hwa:

King of Diamonds shocked me the most. Every other game made sense in a way to win but in that game, I was positive I would die if I was in it, God forbid. 

Jack of Hearts was fun but i caught on to who was Jack pretty quickly so ig the fun died in that. Mid-way i was scared Chishiya had to gamble (which he did) his way through.

King of Spades also was too intense for me. Made me wonder where tf all the snipers went. Or long-range shooters. It was amazing tho.

Queen of Spades was too flawed for me to give my opinion. It's pretty like a Chase Atlantic song but in the long run, it's like Lotus Inn. Then again i am not a player so i can't comment.

No opinion of Osmosis, I was busy staring at buck-naked Kyouma.

I hated King of spades, it wasn’t a game, just killing spree. I hated they somehow wanted to humanize him in the end? I didn’t get it and didn’t care enough to get it. Lol yup Osmosis’ but naked Kyouma was distracting (I kept checking how the camera works would handle to even watch the scenes). 

Jack of Hearts and King of Diamonds, Chishiya was amazing this season hands down my favourite character although the fight scenes in King of Spades had me an emotional wreck :(

All of Chishiya's games were awesome! I was very invested in those two. The first game with the band was also nice. The friendship showcased throughout that game was very touching. I didn't really like the Killing Spree game tbh. It wasn't as fun to watch as the ones I mentioned above. The final was so shocking for me lol. It was so enjoyable because I couldn't predict anything.