Nam Min-ho:

Call of duty (MOBILE)

? it's also really tragic. 1 game 1 life

I really liked Jack of hearts, i suspected so many people. I suspected the real jack too but thought it really might be someone else in the end like a plot twist in a plot twist or something like this.

Jack of Hearts too. Objectively, it was the best and most suspensful game of Season 2. 

all the games Chishiya participated in this season. so yeah Jack of Hearts and King of Diamonds.

I kinda regretted reading the manga, it has lost its suspense for me but still enjoyable to watch!

Jack of Hearts was really good! I was actually worried for a hot second that Chishiya would not make it. 

Jack of hearts and King of Diamonds, its so much fun watching Chishiya! the psychological games are always fascinating 

I thought all of the games were underwealming and some were just luck base. The chick that lost her leg game was just pure rng

The Queen of Spades game is being criticized for being badly designed, and it's definitely not my favorite. But from a production standpoint, it is amazing. Physical acting, camerawork, editing and choreography were all close to perfect. And they actually went and showed more than 50% of the tags. 

I liked the majority of the games( j♡ and k♧ especially) but I also really liked the final fight sequence with the king of spades! I wish he actually had a game and wasn't simply killing people, but those fight scenes with the four girls were so well made , i was in shock

Shane:

The Queen of Spades game is being criticized for being badly designed, and it's definitely not my favorite. But from a production standpoint, it is amazing. Physical acting, camerawork, editing and choreography were all close to perfect. And they actually went and showed more than 50% of the tags. 

100% agree. Wasn't my favorite game, but it was visually stunning. 

Jack of ♥️ was well designed and kept me guessing till the end, but I liked King of ♣️ most.

King of Spades hands down. The final fight in the alley was both incredible and heartbreaking. 

The prison.

But, E7 was certainly the most intense.