I stumbled upon the blue and yellow series again. In this drama, I have seen things of the blue and yellow colour constantly from the first episode to the final one. But I don't think it's worth listing them. There are a lot of blue and yellow things in the drama, but they are easy to spot if to watch the series attentively. The main thing about this drama is not this, the main thing is its content.

I've been wanting to watch something with Qu Gao Wei for a long time after his great acting in Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy. In addition, I also wanted to watch a drama with Zhou Xun in the lead role, as I had read a lot of positive reviews about her acting talent. So after seeing the cast of Imperfect Love and reading what it's about, I have realised that I necessarily must watch this series.

Imperfect Love is a drama where, as they say, all the stars have aligned in one. Everything is strong here: the plot, the story, the script, the production, the OST, the cast, and the acting. I liked Zhou Xun's performance very much. She lives up to all the good reviews about her as an actress. I believed every word, every gesture, every movement and every act of her heroine.

I was also happy to see in the drama three actresses at once from Shang Yang Fu (The Rebel Princess): Hui Ying Hung (Kara Wai), Chiu Ngor Chi (Angie Chiu) and Zeng Yi Xuan. What's interesting is that in this series they have acted much better than in Shang Yang Fu. They can perform well when they want to. :)

I especially liked Kara Wai as Yuan Ling. She turned out to be such a gorgeous business woman. Her heroine has a very beautiful hairstyle in the drama. Yuan Ling reminded me of my mother, who, by the will of fate, also had to become a business woman and carry on her fragile female shoulders everything  — and the family, and the job.

I was pleasantly surprised by the acting of little actresses Chen Si Nuo and Coco Chen. It was so realistic. The children acted as well as the adults. This happens very often. I noticed it especially in Chinese TV series.

I liked the music in the drama. In the final credits of each episode, there is a very nice song with a deep meaning that corresponds to the content of the series. The English subtitles for this drama on YouTube are very good, so even the lyrics of this song are translated.

In the third episode of the drama, a girl at the hotel reception mentions the room number 2023. No wonder I watched the drama in 2023. :) In addition, in the fourteenth episode, I heard the phrase When there's a will, there's a way”, which I heard many times in the drama The Princess Wei Young. And in the seventeenth episode, I heard the familiar idiom “Rome was not built in a day”, which I also heard in The Advisors Alliance.

In one of the scenes, the main heroine of the drama, Lin Xu Zhi, says that children's love for their parents is unconditional. I completely agree with this statement. Let me quote to you the words of Jesus Christ from the Bible about children (the Gospel of Mark, chapter 10, verses 13-16): “Then people brought their children to Him to touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. And when Jesus noticed it, He was indignant, and said to them: “Let the children come to Me, and do not forbid them: for of such is the Kingdom of God. Truly, I tell you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God as a child will not enter it.” And He embraced them and blessed them, laying His hands on them”.

It is because of these words of Christ that most Protestants do not baptise infants. Repentance is required before baptism, but children have nothing to repent of. They do not yet know good and evil, so they are sinless. That is why the love of children for their parents is unconditional.

I want to say that although I have long since become an adult lady, I still remain an immediate child in my heart. I am not characterised by life's tricks, cunning, bitchiness, or even more so cynicism. My mum always told me to be more sly in life, but she herself was the same as me all her life. I am sure that, according to the words of Christ, all people should be like that in order to reach the Kingdom of God.

Unfortunately, the main heroines of the drama, Lin Xu Zhi and Mu Lian Sheng, aka Lin Xiao Ou, have realised very early what is good and what is evil, just like many Ukrainian children. Think about these phrases: “raped children”, “little boys who saw their older sisters raped in front of them”, “children who survived rocket attacks”, “children forcibly deported to russia”. Think about what those children have been through, whether they are okay with their psyche and what future awaits them after such a past. I hate the russian sadists just for what they did to our children, not to mention everything else. The russian nazis brought such terrible things to the Ukrainian land that you wouldn't see even in horror films. I hate them!

Due to the specifics of my already former work, I have seen a lot of unhappy children in my life: disabled children, orphans, children who have been abandoned or mocked by their parents. It is a horrible sight. All this sinful world is not worth a single child's tear. But, unfortunately, children are the most vulnerable strata of the population in any country.

I have a very good mum, one of the best in the world, and she has raised me to be like that. That's why, like officer Guo Yue, I can't stand it when children are insulted or mocked. Watching Imperfect Love, I was surprised by how optimistic Mu Lian Sheng was about life, despite what she had been through. All adults should be so optimistic.

Lin Xu Zhi is not like that. Over the thirty years of her life, her childhood trauma has sunk so deep into her heart that it has poisoned her entire life. The scene at the end of the twentieth episode of the drama proves it. It's horrifying. I cried while watching it. What a severe psychological trauma! We all have our own bad memories, resentments or even traumas that stretch back to childhood, but we cannot live in the past all the time. Life is short and we need to live it with dignity. We should live in the present, not the past, and hope for a better future.

I understand why it has happened to Lin Xu Zhi. Her mother, Zhong Hui, like me, felt sorry for the wrong person, and that led to tragedy and the broken lives of her and her daughter. God had mercy on me, and with His help I figured out who was who in time. But I want to tell you whom I have felt sorry for. Here is a brief description of him according to the Pythagorean Square (Psychomatrix): “Tough, strong-willed, purposeful character. A real dictator. The individual's self-esteem is greatly inflated. Such people usually do not achieve their goals, they are concerned only with their external form, work for the public and try to impress others, forgetting about their true abilities. A typical wastrel. This person does not want to provide for himself, he prefers to sit on the backs of his relatives (parents, wife, etc.). Very strong determination. Such a person tries to achieve his goal at any cost, he is ready to literally walk over corpses, forgetting about everything and not paying attention to anyone. In doing so, he can lose much more, but he will definitely achieve his goal”.

That's the “disaster” I felt sorry for. I'm telling you this to show you what kind of an ass Christ has pulled me out of. He saved me and made me an example for you, so that you, the atheists, might finally believe in God and His Son Jesus Christ. A person is not safe from anything, no matter how smart he or she is, if he or she does not believe in God and does not ask for His help. At the same time, I don't believe that people can learn from other people's mistakes. All people learn from their own mistakes, because it is only from their own mistakes that they can really learn something.

I can understand why Zhong Hui has taken all the guilt and abandoned her daughter at such a small age. She wanted Lin Xu Zhi to forget all the bad things that had happened to her as a child. But in wanting the best for her daughter, Zhong Hui only made things worse for her. It is imperfect love, but it is also love. Yuan Ling was not an ideal mother for Lin Xu Zhi either, but she loved her too. You must admit that it is better to have two mothers than none. But it is better to be a half-orphan than to have a father like Li Ze.

In fact, none of us can love perfectly. We all make mistakes. Some of us love more, some of us love less, but we all love imperfectly. Only God loves perfectly. In the Gospel of the Apostle John, chapter 3, verse 16, the following is written: “Because God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life”. This is perfect love.

Those who did not love their children in the drama were Li Ze (he had no idea what love was) and Mu Jing (she traded love for her child for a relationship with her boyfriend-sadist, and then gave up her altogether).

One of the female characters in the drama said that if science hadn't developed, childbirth would have been like hell. I agree with this phrase. Childbirth was like hell until science developed. No matter how conservative you may consider me, I think that non-abortive contraception is not a sin, or at least a minor sin. Of course, it would be ideal without it at all, because the first commandment that God gave to the first people in Paradise was “be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth”. But it is better than abortion, because abortion is infanticide.

It is because of mass abortions, as well as the “successful” policy of the Chinese government, that thirty million Chinese men have been left without women. Those men should send the Chinese government with its policy in the direction of the russian warship, maybe they do, I don't know. :)

If a woman becomes pregnant, she must give birth, no matter how difficult her life circumstances are. All women need to understand that if God gives them a child, He will give them the means and opportunities to raise him or her. God never gives a person more trials than he or she can bear.

I also want to advise all women not to believe men who say they don't care how many sexual partners woman has had before them. They are lying to you. I once heard the following phrase said by a Ukrainian man: “A car is like a woman: after someone, it's not the same”. So don't sleep with anyone, dear women, love and respect yourselves, and then men will love and respect you.

I memorised one male character in the drama. He is one of the three good men in the series. This is the policeman Guo Yue, portrayed by Qu Gao Wei. But I couldn't figure out while watching who I liked more, him or his father. :) It's worth saying that like father, like son. But I still liked Guo Yue more.

This character first appears in the third episode. When he literally poured on the protagonist, I thought that there was going to be an 18+ scene. Thank God, it didn't happen. :) But after the main heroine's phrase “I'll scream...” I slowly rolled out of my chair to the floor laughing. A woman's greatest strength is the ability to say the right phrase at the right time. Rarely does a man have anything to oppose the woman's phrase I'll scream”. The poor policeman didn't know what to do after those her words. :)

He's a tough cop, after all. For a good cause, he was not even afraid to dig through the garbage, in the literal sense of the word. I also liked his phrase in the fifteenth episode. I agree that it's better to live your whole life alone, but with a clear conscience, in the rays of the sun. And Guo Yue made a nice joke about the director Su, just in her style. She is real b[censoring]. :):):)

His complete opposite was Lin Guo Zhi's boyfriend. What a total idiot! How does the earth carry such persons?! He made me angry with his stupidity. In what back alley did Lin Guo Zhi find him? Couldn't she have found a better boyfriend?

I like the fact that the end of Imperfect Love is semi-open. This allows us ourselves to think of the story to the end. But in any case, the end of the drama is positive and hints at a good future for Lin Xu Zhi and Lin Xiao Ou.

And now I want to talk separately about my “d'Artagnan” Muru Han Shan, pardon, Qu Gao Wei :):):), and his acting. He performed as well in Imperfect Love as he did in Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy. His character Guo Yue grabbed my attention from the first moment I saw him and became my favourite male character in the drama. He acted him the way he was supposed to be: serious but gentle. He really cared about the fate of little Mu Lian Sheng / Lin Xiao Ou, as well as Zhong Hui and Lin Xu Zhi.

Qu Gao Wei is a much cooler and sturdier warrior than Dou Xiao, both inside and out. After all, “the older brother” is “the older brother”. :) To be honest, it would have been better if Dou Xiao had become a hairdresser as he wanted. He's a so-so actor, but how well he is promoted. Qu Gao Wei is a much better actor than Dou Xiao. He's one of the few Chinese actors who was smart enough not to appear in that disgusting movie called 1921.

But I wonder about the fate and acting career of Qu Gao Wei. With his looks, physical form, acting talent and charisma, he should act emperors and generals of multi-million armies, not “lagging behind” in supporting roles. When I see such strong and charismatic actors being pushed into the background, I think “directors and producers, do you have eyes?!” If Cao Dun hadn't taken him into his series Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy, I wouldn't have even seen him. He performed very well there. Despite the large number of handsome male actors, he still stood out there.

Speaking of Tribes and Empires, I remembered his character Muru Han Shan because, despite being a rather tough and strong man, the general of the army, he had a kind heart. In Tribes and Empires, Muru Han Shan often refers to his father with the Chinese word “fù qīn” (literally meaning “father” in Chinese). In that series, other characters also say that word, but none of them, except Han Shan, say it so tenderly and filially.

When you look at Qu Gao Wei, it seems that he is a tough and fearless man, and when he opens his mouth, it seems that it is not a warrior who speaks, but a kindergarten teacher, in a good sense of the word. :) I don't know if he's married and has children, but if he has them, he's probably a good dad.

Do you know where I like his character Muru Han Shan the most in Tribes and Empires? Episode sixty-seven, from the second minute and twenty-first second to the fourth minute and fifty-fourth second. When I saw him in those scenes for the first time, I thought “what a cool man!” and also thought “now it will be a big fight... three, two, one... BOXING!!!” :):):)

And when Muyun Yan Shuang shouted at Muru Han Shan in the same episode to order him to shoot, I mentally called out to her: “Be quiet! You have already done enough “deeds”. Now let real men clean up your mess”. :) In that situation, no normal man would have shot. Muyun Yan Shuang is a princess-warrior, I am a princess-warrior, and Lin Xu Zhi is also a princess-warrior, although she does not realise it until a certain point.

Earlier, under my previous nickname, I wrote that the Muru clan's family motto is a paraphrase of the words of Jesus Christ from the Bible. I will prove it now. Here is a passage from the Gospel of the Apostle Matthew, chapter 26, verses 51, 52: “But one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, drew his sword, struck down the high priest's slave, and cut off his ear. Then Jesus speaks to him: “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword”.

Imperfect Love wasn't the first drama with Qu Gao Wei in it that I considered watching after Tribes and Empires. As options for watching before it, I considered such series with his participation as The Longest Day in Chang'an and The Rise of Phoenixes. But I could already see from the trailer that The Longest Day in Chang'an was too heavy for me. Imagine, forty-eight episodes about one day! It's a bit overwhelming! Although maybe one day I will watch that drama.

And when I saw who the male and female leads were in The Rise of Phoenixes, I was very disappointed. And in the main male and female roles were the pea-brained jester Chen Kun and the slutty Ni Ni. Those so-called actors can only act in films like 1921, not in normal dramas.

Chen Kun is as good an actor as I am a ballerina (though I'm a better ballerina :), and the best roles for Ni Ni are courtesans and prostitutes. When I first saw her, I immediately realised how vicious she was. Ni Ni is similar to the French actress Léa Seydoux. They are both vicious. In a word, two whores. Despite the presence of such good actors as Qu Gao Wei and Edward Zhang in The Rise of Phoenixes, I couldn't start watching it. There is no point in watching a drama if the male and female leads cause you to be disgusted.

You know, Cao Dun should make a new historical drama, take Qu Gao Wei for the main male role of the emperor, cast Wan Qian on the main female role of the empress as his partner, take Edward Zhang as the main villain (who else? who can act a villain better than him? :), and give this series a rating of 16+. That's the kind of drama I would watch, and not just once. :) These three actors can pull off any drama. If Cao Dun makes such a TV series, he will immediately see its ratings skyrocket. And maybe then I'll give him another chance as a director and screenwriter and watch his drama.

I still wish Qu Gao Wei had hired me as his PR manager. I would have created such an image for him that all women would have fallen at his feet, and he would have acted only the main roles. :) If he had acted the lead role of an emperor, such an emperor would have suited a musical composition from the South Korean historical series Empress Ki, which is called so — Emperor. When I listen to this music track, I just want to blurt out “kneel, jerks! :) Qu Gao Wei must perform such an emperor, even if it will be the only such role in his life.

Oh Lord, I have always liked smart, strong, mature and confident men! I don't know how I could fall in love with that scarecrow whose name I don't even want to mention. No... I still know. God has allowed that to happen to show me that without His help and protection, even such an intelligent and educated woman as me can get into shit. It's good that God controls my life and still leads me “by the hand” through life.  I feel it even from the dramas  I watch. Christ not only gifted me the mind of a genius, but also shared with me the most valuable thing He has  — the power of the word, for He is God the Word.

Guess which musical composition from the Korean series Empress Ki suits me. That's right, it's Princess. :) And in general, Ki Seung Nyang miscalculated. You don't need to have an emperor to be an empress. It is enough to have such strong and loyal generals with huge armies as Tal Tal and Muru Han Shan. But it is better to be the “empress” of people's hearts than the empress of such emperors as Ta Hwan and Muyun Sheng. Save God!

Qu Gao Wei suits another character. Imagine him driving a red Ferrari and singing a Dr. Alban song called It's My Life. Did you imagine?! Isn't it cool? Listen to the words of the song attentively, or better, read the lyrics. This song is about serious things.

For the sake of curiosity, I read the natal chart of Qu Gao Wei and was very surprised. It turns out that his Ascendant is in Leo, just like Sun Jian's, however, Sun Jian is not a lion, but some kind of misunderstanding. He is as cold as ice. With him, you can become a snow queen and freeze yourself. And Qu Gao Wei has not only Ascendant in Leo in his natal chart, but also Mars. Wow! Who would have thought! God's ways are mysterious. I fell for the tricks of the plucked peacock, and the real Simba was standing right next to me, but on the other side. :)

The Greatest Lion in the world is the Lord Jesus Christ. He is a quite tough man. He always spoke categorically and without ambiguity. But at the same time, Jesus has great patience and a kind heart. He had compassion for people, healed them, cast out demons from them and could even cry, as He did for His friend Lazarus. If Qu Gao Wei is similar to Him, then honour and praise to him.

Qu Gao Wei, his character Guo Yue and the drama Imperfect Love itself reminded me of my favourite American actor Will Smith and his work. I paid attention to Will Smith when I was a little kid, and he was young, singing rap and hip-hop, and there was a series on TV with him in the lead role called The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I thought back then that he would become famous all over the world. And I was right. That's exactly what happened. The truth comes out of the mouth of the child. And what did you think? Yes, yes, I've been smart since early childhood. :) I've always been able to “see gold” where others didn't.

Then there were Independence Day, Men in Black and many more interesting things with Will Smith. But I like Will not only because he is strong as a comic actor, but also because he is a strong dramatic actor. It's confirmed by his three dramatic films, which I would like to recommend you to watch. In terms of content and atmosphere, those films are similar to the drama Imperfect Love.

Firstly, it's the film The Pursuit of Happiness. This is a story about how an ordinary man from the very bottom has risen to the top thanks to his patience, endurance, hard work and hope for a better future. I believe that it is possible only in the USA. That's a real “American dream”. Be sure to watch that film. I also recommend watching such his movies as Seven Pounds and Collateral Beauty. And before watching those three films, be sure to stock up on tissues. There is plenty to cry about in those films.

To end the review on a positive note, I recommend you to listen to Will Smith's song called Men In Black. This is the soundtrack to the first film in the Men In Black series. Also, be sure to watch the video clip for this song. It has some funny moments. And pay attention to the dances.  Eh... I love hip-hop. This song is dedicated to all real men, and may they, just like you, dear readers, have everything hakuna matata” in life. :)

You know, I remember the nineties and noughties years with a smile. Back then, people were simpler, kinder, and able to really joke and laugh, including at themselves. I have something in common with Will Smith, and it's not just a perfect sense of humor, though of course that too. But let's keep it a secret... at least for now.

To all the scarecrows who have neglected me, I want to tell not to hope to get a second chance from me. It will not be. Because Venus in Scorpio is like that. It does not give a second chance. I will not allow anyone to humiliate me.

And I want to end my review with the words of the song Invincible by Kelly Clarkson, which relate to both me and the main heroine of Imperfect Love, Lin Xu Zhi: “Now I am invincible. And I'm a perfect storm”.