(Youku's mini conversation with Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi here).
Youku
2 hours ago from Weibo Video
#花间令# 👖

Exclusive benefits are coming!"Pan Yang's goodness"@鞠婧祎 @Mr_ Liu Xueyi The most memorable Lantern Festival case, the reason is that both of them are "conspicuous bags", come and take 👖 a look at the specific situation!
https://weibo.cn/sinaurl?u=https%3A%2F%2Fv.youku.com%2Fv_show%2Fid_XNjM3NjcxMjQwMA%3D%3D.html
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Now, in fact, it will be a live event with the 4 protagonists).🎉⬅️

Between the flowers, the official micro
1 hour ago from the TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
【Flower Life】

#A sweet live broadcast of a good match in spring between flowers#
Run to tell each other!Come and surprise you "flower keepers"!Specially invited Yang Caiwei/Shangguan Zhi@Ju Jing Yi Pan Yue@Mr_ Liu Xueyi, Bai Xiaosheng@Wu Jiayi_six Zhuo Lanjiang @Le Ge Yang to meet you[Flower Delivery]From 19:30 to 20:30 on the evening of March 21, let's have a romantic date with the Heyang detective team in spring~#花间令#
🍃🎉✨💘🧨🤣
https://mydramalist.com/photos/2w7OjV_3 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5014375136690290 I know this couple (in phase 1) is very beautiful. And even. But in phase 2 too.
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃

@eliteles1,  I'm incredibly thankful for every detail you provided for this drama. I also saw you in other drama's page, you are very consistent and amazing. Thank you again<3

Baoshi Rosie:

@eliteles1,  I'm incredibly thankful for every detail you provided for this drama. I also saw you in other drama's page, you are very consistent and amazing. Thank you again<3

Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to share what I understand about the dramas and artists I enjoy. I also appreciate your insightful and sensitive insights making it even more enjoyable to watch the drama together.🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I have no reason to hate him. But I have no right to love him. And I can't even tell him. I'm just a thief."
🌻🌺🌸🥀

Youku
9 hours ago from Weibo Video Account

#Huajian Ling# 👖 Let's send you a fresh interview preview of "Pan Yang's Good"!I didn't think that Yang Caiwei/Shangguan Zhi@Ju Jing Yi and Pan Yue@Mr_ Liu Xueyi's mental state turned out to be "crazy"! Come and 👖 look forward to the feature film together!
https://weibo.cn/sinaurl?u=https%3A%2F%2Fv.youku.com%2Fv_show%2Fid_XNjM4MzA1NzQ0OA%3D%3D.html
PS:
Liu Xue Yi and Ju Jing Yi, they are so friendly, beautiful and happy together.
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🧨🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🧨🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🧨🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🧨🍃🍃🍃🍃

iWarrenS
15 hours ago from iWarrenS iPhone 15

OMG!Ju Jingyi, Liu Xueyi's "Flower Order" was updated yesterday's single episode: Maoyan's effective playback volume is 48.438 million! Lighthouse feature film playback is 45.295 million!#Huajianling plot#
https://mydramalist.com/photos/RBkJBr_3
https://mydramalist.com/photos/qYAwY2_3
🌻🌻🍃🍃🍃🍃🌻🌻🍃🍃🍃🍃

(The full video of their (Liu Xue Yi and Ju JIng Yi) short interview.)⬇️

Entertainment Scouting Agency
8 hours ago from Weibo Video

#Ju Jingyi e Liu Xueyi têm epilepsia#Hahaha will really be laughed to death by Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi, the interview was asked when he wanted to call each other's name and want the other party to appear, Liu Xueyi bluntly said that when 😂 I was crazy, even Ju Jingyi was laughed to tears, and said that this is also my mental state recently~ Pan Yangzhi has become a crazy mother-in-law, how can it not be a kind of how pay 💓
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5015210017095715
🌷🌼🌼🌼🌷🌼🌼🌼🌷🌼🌼🌼🌷

An important point in episode 17 was her saying: I want to solve the case so I can be Yan Cai Wei again).
🤔🤔🤔🤔🌼🌷🧨🍃🌻

Cat's Eye Movie
2 hours ago Reiji Hanama TV series
#花jianlingeffective playback volume exceeded 400 million#

According to data from Maoyan Professional Edition, @Ju Jingyi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi starring in the drama "Flower Order" is on air, and the effective broadcast volume of the entire network has exceeded 400 million!
🧨🧨🧨👏👏👏👏🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨👏👏👏👏🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨👏👏👏👏👏👏🧨🧨🧨

Among the flowers, the official micro
3 hours ago Hanama Ling Chao Talk TV series
【Flower Garden】 #Hanama Ling#

Running hand in hand, from the only one you go to the crowd@Ju JIng Yi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi Flower Order TV Series.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5015437256359959
🌺🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🌺

(Only the voices of the main couple, this already has a charming effect).

Youku
Yesterday at 12:30 on Weibo Video Account
#偑呑Cool子#

I turn off the lights early, turn the world to mute, and listen to my Pan Yangzhi's voice@Ju Jingyi@Mr_ Liu Xueyi! You watch it twice #花jianling#Go to bed early!Good night!#EARTH ONE HOUR #
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5015223669817371
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨🍃🍃🍃🧨🧨🧨🧨
PS:
We can clearly understand one of the scenes (only through the audio).

Article (from weibo) explaining the success of the drama:🌺🌷⬇️⬇️

Morning News
1 hour ago from Weibo Web Edition
[To what extent is #花jianling out of the circle#?

] As a small and medium-cost ancient puppet drama, "Flower Order" has successfully been surrounded by many large-scale S+ dramas, and has been firmly on the list of hot dramas on multiple film and television drama data statistics platforms such as Yunhe, Lighthouse, Maoyan, etc., and easily exceeded 10,000 on Youku, and the popularity remains high.

The play starring Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi, a rare suspense detective in A/B dramas, tells the story of the heroine Yang Caiwei who returned as a "wicked girl" Shangguan Zhi after being killed by mistake, and is bound to reveal the true face of the male protagonist Pan Yue. In the process of investigating the truth, the two gradually discover that the real culprit behind the scenes is someone else.

To what extent is "Flower Order" "out of the circle"? In addition to Liu Xueyi, who single-handedly pulled out a new vertical category of "beautiful widowers" on the "Sense of Husband" track, he gained a lot of new fans because of the show, and even Zheng Hehuizi, who only had about two episodes, also won a lot of love and praise. Even discussions such as "Zheng Hehuizi and Ju Jingyi, who is right/good" and "Who is more suitable for the heroine" are very popular on the Internet, and they also led one of the screenwriters of the play to the end, which is another good situation.

"But to be honest, the comparison is unnecessary," said Ms. Xu, who has worked for five years on a casting team in Beijing. In her observation, no matter how much the industry emphasizes that "the first criterion for casting is to be suitable for the role", in practice, especially in the practice of ancient puppet dramas, traffic, the number of fans, the broadcast data of previous works, and even the platform's preference for actors, and the relationship between the platform and the actors, are more important than "suitability" and "acting" in the casting considerations. "The reason is very simple, the first hurdle faced by the creation and production of the project is not whether the audience buys it or not, but whether the platform can pass or not. Whose name is placed on the project book will make the platform feel more profitable, which is the first step for the project to be approved. Don't talk about art with capital, especially when you talk about art as soon as you come up, capital is not stupid, it just seems naïve. "

Ju Jingyi plays the heroine Yang Caiwei/Shangguan Zhi in the play, to tell the truth, Sister Ju's actual performance is able to play, her attitude is dedicated, Yang Caiwei's intelligence and kindness, Shangguan Zhi's viciousness and extremeism, Ju Jingyi did her homework and tried her best to deduce the difference. And Zheng Hehuizi is undoubtedly a very good young actor, I believe that after the play, she has been seen by more people, and it is said that many drama parties have begun to consider cooperating with her.

Undoubtedly, if you want to talk about the success of "Flower Order", the actors' performances, effective and reasonable publicity, the refinement of the service that exceeds the same rating/type of works, and the blessing of cool elements such as "Face Change" and "Rebirth and Revenge" are all reasons. But in terms of its success, the script is still the most important factor, the plot of "Flower Order" is novel and compact in the genre of ancient puppets, with suspense detectives as the main line, and at the same time incorporating love elements, each character in the play has its own story line, which is intertwined with each other and jointly promotes the development of the plot. The reversals and foreshadowing in the play also make the audience always maintain their curiosity and sense of expectation about the plot. You can't say how good it is, but it's good against the backdrop of a lot of scripts from works of the same genre. But why is this "good" so commendable in ancient puppet dramas, and even difficult to replicate?

"The script of ancient puppet dramas has always been regarded as a 'work' that can be quickly iterated and replicated. Young screenwriter Xiao Lu said. She took her personal experience as an example, writing realistic themes, which is inseparable from a lot of research and data collection, character logic, plot logic, and event logic, all of which need to be basically true, "In the past few years, domestic modern dramas were often said to be suspended, but in the past two years, there is no room for survival at all that is completely suspended and made up." The platform is not so easy to deceive when online dramas first emerged ten years ago, and the editor-in-charge teacher of the platform is not just a person who can't go to work, so the realistic theme is not real, and people can't see it?"

Xiao Lu said, "In the ancient puppet, if you want the male and female protagonists to go from sweet and sweet to treat them as enemies, you only need to use half an episode to let the male protagonist kill the heroine's whole family, is this emotion strong? Is the conflict strong?

Even if there are screenwriters who want to write ancient puppet scripts well, Xiao Lu said frankly, "In my observation, the production logic of ancient puppet dramas is probably different from other themes, and the actors' team is more important than the script, so we screenwriters often have to make concessions for the actors' schedules and preferences." For

example, she once found her in an A-level ancient puppet drama, when she first took over, the producer was not slow, and the speed of the project was in line with the rules of creation, but only 8 episodes were written, and the producer suddenly said: knocked down the schedule of an actor in two months, and two months later, the show must start filming!"

But in Xiaolu's narration, her experience is not the most outrageous, a friend of hers has written a script for 30 episodes of a certain drama, and the management, producer, and actors have all approved it, but after the male number one joined the group, he suddenly changed his face and asked for more drama for himself, and even brought his own "screenwriter" into the group to revise the script. In this regard, the producer did not dare to make a sound, but after the filming of the play was completed, he owed the screenwriter the final payment, on the grounds that: "We didn't use all your scripts." Xiao Lu was indignant for his friend: "Then why didn't you use it all? Is it the screenwriter's fault? When the male number one added drama to himself and changed the script, why didn't you keep silent? Isn't it just bullying the soft and afraid of the hard?"

In Xiaolu's eyes, especially in the field of ancient puppets, in terms of scripts, the screenwriter's right to speak is low, on the one hand, some creators want to make quick money, produce shoddy scripts, and then lose the trust of the industry; on the other hand, it is the emphasis on factors other than screenwriters in the production system, and even "pathological" attention, which leads to the script of ancient puppet dramas, who has the final say, who is responsible, has become an extremely complicated thing.

Two years ago, in a conversation with a producer, she said that the current level of industrialization in China's film and television industry is still low, so in a team of hundreds of people and a complex creative production process, there is an "absolute will" Only an absolute will that can be responsible for carrying things, have aesthetics and execution runs throughout, balance the interests and needs of all parties of the writer and director, and lead the whole production process, so that every link in the production does not fall off the chain. And such a role is usually played by a producer who is in charge of both money and production, or a director who is strong but has both aesthetics and execution.

Whether the success of "Flower Order" is an interlocking luck or the correct leadership of an "absolute will", we don't know, but the team behind it is worth paying attention to, and this answer may be revealed in their next work. #Huajianling school violence# (The Paper).

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016153895141444
Wu Jia Yi and Li Ge Yang in the interview comment on their colleagues in IN Blossom.
🌺🧨🌻🍃🌷