justjacky an hour ago

#InBlossom starring #JuJingYi and #LiuXueyi effective views across the entire network exceeding 500 million πŸ”₯

Topped the double charts in the 12th week of 2024.
πŸ†The winner of Maoyan web drama weekly popularity list in the 12th week of 2024
πŸ†The champion of Maoyan web drama effective broadcast weekly list in the 12th week of 2024
πŸ†Won the Maoyan online drama popularity list 7 times in total

Source:Β https://www.facebook.com/share/p/Mx73hVop6KxNAfQz/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Youku
2 hours ago from Weibo Video
#Nagging cool kids#

Don't sleep yet!Hear me scream!I don't allow anyone to not see our Pan Yangzhi's blindfolded kiss, don't allow it!Sleep again after reading, good night!
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016308933132364
and:
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016276091994147

Xiao Xiaoyan's daily drama chasing
16 minutes ago The number of likes exceeded 90 for the TV series Hanama Lingchao

This is the sweetest one I watched today, not only because of the kiss scene, but most importantly, after Pan Yang recognized each other, the interaction was so interesting! Yang Caiwei joked and teased, Pan Yue was so shy that he didn't know what to do, and I felt sweet after watching it several times! Among the flowers, Ju Jingyi, Liu Xueyi
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016216402853899
πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Xingjing's diary of chasing dramas
8 minutes ago from Recent Life Fragments

Ren Jialun (Flame), Liu Xueyi (Flower Order), Lin Gengxin (and Feng Xing) Recent Heat Index Comparison.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016363027333128
πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸŒ»πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸŒΊπŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸƒπŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸŒ»πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸŒΊπŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ§¨

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016152070619167
Liu Xue Yi delivering flowers to the IN Blossom audience.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The famous scene in the first poster, in which he greets her as she gets out of the carriage, was in episode 21 (I was always looking for which episode it was).πŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’˜

Liu Xue Yi and Ju JIng Yi will actually be on Hello Saturday in April 2nd .
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
https://m.weibo.cn/status/5014383350252367Β 

@Orange Entertainment:

Liu Xueyi: "Beauty and ugliness, noble and low, regardless of the shape." It was Pan Yue's heart who recognized Yang Caiwei first than Pan Yue's eyes, and she loved her from beginning to end. "πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016604128247866
🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨🌹🧨🧨🧨✨✨✨

Tangerine Entertainment
3-26 09:45 by Liu Xueyichao

#Liu Xueyi talks about real stress response state#

After listening to Liu Xueyi's explanation, I finally understood why Pan Yue didn't recognize Yang Caiwei who sang nursery rhymes "I have experienced (stress) once, and I probably know what kind of state it is, just like silence, I see that everything is upgraded. ”[Bitter]Everything makes sense[Hello Teacher].
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016270148665387
πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒπŸƒβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5015252186890287
Mr Pan's mesmerizing gaze.
πŸŒΉβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸƒ

Liu Xue Yi interview:
➑️Too late?" he said
Entertainment Author: @ζ―’θˆŒηΎŽε°‘ε₯³ 03-28 04:04 complaintsReadings: 54268
The speed of renewal in the entertainment industry has always been fast, especially in the field of ancient puppets, which is usually regarded as a field for newcomers. Being young is an advantage, which is a kind of consensus. But in the past two years, "old fans" do not seem to be a special phenomenon.
Seeing that there are 30+ actors breaking the so-called law again and again, the wind that overcomes thorns and thorns seems to blow into the ancient puppets. For example, recently, with the high opening of the starring work "Flower Order", Liu Xueyi's traffic has increased significantly in minutes.
In the eyes of the public, one of the representatives who has become a late bloomer, has been analyzed to take the path of popularity, and has been discussed about the development prospects, what will the actors themselves think? Sina Entertainment went to chat with Liu Xueyi.
➑️01 Mating for many years, no anxiety
This year is the first few years of his debut, and Liu Xueyi can't remember it clearly.
Just a few days ago, #16ε²ηš„εˆ˜ε­¦δΉ‰#θ’«θ€ƒε€δΈŠδΊ†ηƒ­ζœ, at that time, starred in the "Accidental Events of Youth" family search chapter, if you count from the beginning of this role-playing CCTV educational film, he has been in contact with acting for 18 years.
In his early years, Liu Xueyi, who was studying at the High School Attached to the Northern Dance School, was selected by film directors among many students, and his appearance and temperament were highly recognized, "handsome, whether it is a frown or a faint smile, it reveals a sense of arrogance."
Later, because the musical theater major he wanted to go to was not recruited (recruited every two years), Liu Xueyi transferred to the performance of Chinese opera, which was very smooth, and he won the first try.
Liu Xueyi undoubtedly has the conditions to become a star. But at the beginning of filming, he didn't predict how long he would be popular.
From being judged as arrogant to admitting that he was thirty and breaking his mouth, time flickered for many years, and it was not until 2021 that the first male lead drama was broadcast, and he was never anxious.
Compared with viewing filming as a way to make a name for himself, Liu Xueyi has more of a peaceful mentality of beating workers, and there is no obsession that he must succeed in his position, "work normally, treat it normally, and then it's fine".
Although many fans and passers-by have been upset about his resources, thinking that he was delayed and the opportunity to come out was a little late, Liu Xueyi himself has a different opinion, "Nothing should be praised, I think it is just to go with the flow, and do what kind of thing when you get to where you are." After making all the preparations and encountering a good work, it is possible to have a good result in the right time, place and people.
I didn't take it for granted, I just wanted to go with the flow. Every film filmed has a harvest, and every step taken is an accumulation. Some of the dissatisfaction or anxiety that outsiders imagine Liu Xueyi will have, in fact, does not exist.
"Youth Song Xing" is unintentionally bald, he shaves his hair, and has become the audience's "dream baldness".
"Liuli" Haochen wants to protect the Three Realms, and the apocalypse of "Eternal Juechen" wants to protect the Three Realms, from the emperor to the true god, he was named the "spokesperson of the Three Realms".
has played supporting roles for many years, Liu Xueyi bluntly said that filming is not to shoot the male lead, the most important thing is that the role makes him have the desire to create.
So looking back on the past, Liu Xueyi affirmed that he had a very happy life, had no regrets, and never thought about quitting the circle and changing careers.
➑️02 Get fans when you are old, and keep to yourself
"Flower Order" is not an IP, it is an original script, when he first came into contact with this one, Liu Xueyi had just completed the previous work, because considering that the prototype of the male protagonist is relatively rare in film and television on the market, and he is more interested in suspense detectives, he also took it.
The response after the broadcast was so enthusiastic, in fact, it was unexpected.
was said to be on the table, ridiculed for being a fan, when talking about his mood, Liu Xueyi did not show too much joy on the top, but was more sober and cautious, "It's really a promise, keep to yourself, I just want to shoot my scene well". As for the ones on the Internet, let them go.
As an actor, when asked what he thought of "traffic", Liu Xueyi replied with the word "double-edged sword".
There is no traffic, which means that the opportunity is rare, and you may not be able to receive many favorite themes. If there is traffic, it needs to have a relatively solid business capability as the cornerstone, otherwise it will flow away quickly. How to correctly use traffic and make it a boost, Liu Xueyi believes that it is very important.
At this stage, Liu Xueyi gave himself 6 passing points.
"For me, that's a lot of money. ”
From 20+ to 30+, he laughed and said that his change was that his face collapsed.
Hearing netizens comment on "90 students and four handsome", and his votes were in the front row, Liu Xueyi was surprised, he felt that there are many actors who are very good, "It's just that there may not be a good work known to everyone now, but it doesn't mean that they are not handsome."
At this stage of acting, Liu Xueyi gave himself 7 points.
Because he feels that it is meaningless to compare with others, the only thing to compare is himself, Liu Xueyi said that he will ponder in the daily shooting, and will also watch a lot of films to improve the professionalism of his acting skills.
This time the filming of "Flower Order" is the original sound, Liu Xueyi also mentioned that he has a dubbing director who has been working very well with Mr. Ma Cheng, compared to studying some of the modulation and frustration, she will follow his voice and follow his feelings, and the two will try to create a tone suitable for the character of Pan Yue.
At this stage of luck, Liu Xueyi gave himself 9 points.
In Liu Xueyi's view, he doesn't feel that which track is his ruling area. No matter which track it is, it is suitable for many people, but some actors have been seen, and some have not been seen for the time being.
In a place like the entertainment industry, which is recognized as fiercely competitive and even cruel, although Liu Xueyi does not say that he has suffered a cold water blow during the dormant period, he will repeatedly protect the actors who lack a little luck at present. While looking forward to continuing to shine in different places or in the same genre, he also hopes that a large number of peers who are temporarily out of opportunity will one day be able to shine on their own tracks.
In less than four months, Liu Xueyi will turn 34 years old.
In recent years, the ancient puppet track is still crowded, and it is still a famous one. However, there have also been a few 30+ people who came out of the circle. In this regard, Liu Xueyi feels that it is normal.
"Age has never been a constraint for acting in costume dramas or so-called idol dramas. ”
20+, with a young and positive atmosphere, 30+, with the charm of years of precipitation. Different age groups have different characteristics, and Liu Xueyi thinks they are all very impressive.
Even if you may need to face some controversies such as Chinese couples because of your age, Liu Xueyi himself doesn't think this is a problem, "All the plays themselves are not intended to be watched by everyone."
There are campus themes, detective themes, and power plotting themes...... There are many types of character designs, which are suitable for different age groups. Compared with age, Liu Xueyi believes that some dramas are actually related to the theme. Actors in their 30s are not necessarily disobedient, and actors in their 20s are unlikely to be able to control them all.
"What the audience really likes to watch is the subject matter he likes to watch, not how old he likes to watch the drama he is to act, I think this is different. ”
There is always fate to receive dramas with the word "flower", and has partnered with 85 flowers, 90 flowers, 95 flowers, Liu Xueyi said that cooperating with them, whether it is in life or business, or professionally, he has more or less gained himself, but if he wants to ask if there is any difference between actors of different ages, he bluntly said no, "In fact, they are all the same".
has never shied away from mentioning age, and even after seeing the pink and black earthy love words or complaining at some times, he directly took the initiative to cue, one reason can be said to be that he did not regard this as a taboo that would affect the development of actors.
Focusing on the present, Liu Xueyi only wants to focus on performance.
➑️03 No regrets, no anxiety
So far, Liu Xueyi's four male lead dramas have achieved good results.
the first male lead drama "Qingluo", which is Youku's Top 3 short dramas of the year;
the second male lead drama "When the Night Surges" is Mango's Top 5 of the year;
the third male lead drama "Thrush", which is the eighth year of Yang;
The fourth male lead drama "Flower Order" is Youku's fastest drama to break 10,000 so far this year.
When it comes to ROI, it can't be said to be low.
For Liu Xueyi, there will be motivation and pressure, "I hope that there are good works that can continue to output, and I will be more strict with myself and more strict in selecting the work in the future." Compared with the recently popular characters such as nests and coquettish husbands, he wants to try some images that are relatively rare in the market as much as possible.
mentioned that there are four dramas to be broadcast ("Nian Wushuang", "Spring Flower Weariness", "I Live Elsewhere", "The Season of Falling Flowers and Youjun"), "As long as I play it myself, I think it's pretty good", Liu Xueyi also expects a good harvest.
However, strict selection is strict selection, expectation is expectation, Liu Xueyi still has the attitude of taking one step at a time, there is no rush to entangle, and he must complete the matter at hand before thinking about the next job.
"I don't have any plans, just to make myself happy and refuse mental exhaustion. Getting the job done every day and leaving no regrets is my goal."
When asked how many years he could accept seamless entry into the group, Liu Xueyi did not simply give a number, he could only confirm that the current work status was OK, and then it would depend on the mentality, "Who can say for sure what will happen in the next half year or what will happen in the next year."
After being served, it is true that most people may think about how to sit steadily, but he does not have a strong appeal in this regard. As in the past, I didn't have much ambition and didn't aspire to go further and become a representative of the 90s.
Regarding movies, the level he wants to get in touch with is "okay".
Regarding singing and dancing, he directly said "no".
The early experience of dancing and studying musical theater did not give Liu Xueyi the idea of challenging singing and dancing singers. Now the rhythm of acting, as well as the action scenes of martial arts, more or less benefit from my experience in music and dance, which is not in vain.
Regarding variety shows, he said that he would slow down the pace in this regard.
Climbing the mountain has become a laughing stalk before, and Liu Xueyi often mentions it in the barrage. Out of the idea of cherishing feathers, out of the protection of future roles, he is reluctant to appear on the show frequently, especially the competition nature of the deliberately looking for memes. may have to have a suitable slow variety show before he is willing to try it moderately.
Regarding transformation, Liu Xueyi is not troubled by this problem that many actors will face.
Knowing that some people position themselves as idol actors, Liu Xueyi disagrees, "Everyone looks at each person's type differently, why should I set one for myself." No matter what others say, he feels that he must do a good job in the current work first, take a step at a time, and wait for a more suitable opportunity in the future to make new attempts and breakthroughs.
was ridiculed by netizens for escaping cyberbullying with broken mouths, although Liu Xueyi laughed and said that he often broke defenses, but he belongs to the type that almost lets go after the fight, and he is not likely to be coerced by public opinion to change anything.
Work well, live well.
Work doesn't want to look too far ahead, just take the show seriously.
Life is more yearning for a little freewheeling, finding a balance at any time, adjusting the rhythm according to the situation, "If you are physically tired, let yourself rest more, eat something delicious, watch a movie, do a foot massage, and press massage." If you're mentally tired, you'll find a buddy, drink a little wine, and relax."
After finishing a period of work, Liu Xueyi will still consider going out to travel and relax, and find a quiet place to read the script.
The traffic is changing, and the outside world's cognitive evaluation of him is changing, but Liu Xueyi's own state of mind has not changed.
Source Link:Β https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309405016916061454380Β 

(Behind the scenes of the jade pendant hidden in the garden.)

Between the flowers, the official micro
Yesterday at 23:00 from the TV series Hanama Lingchao
【Affair Between Flowers】 #Huajian Ling#

➑️Yang Caiwei@Ju Jingyi What are you going to dig with a hoe as a "spy" on the spot? ➑️Pan Yue, who received the jade pendant, @Mr_ Liu Xueyi, couldn't wait to put it away, and the jade pendant sent by Caiwei should be treasured~TV series Flower Order.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016666912784414

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’˜πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’˜πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’˜πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’˜πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’˜

(Short video interview with Liu Xue Yi)

Sina Entertainment
6 hours ago from Weibo Video Account has been edited

Let's see what he has to say ↓
Follow @ζ–°ζ΅ͺ娱乐 and repost Weibo with the first two topics, and the first hot transfer will get a signed photo of Liu Xueyi, and the lottery will be held on April 3.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016905296314394
πŸ’ŽπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ’Ž

(This drama is an original plot, but they have already turned it into a novel romance. They don't waste time.).

Tomato Free Novel
5 hours ago from Weibo Web Edition
#η”΅ε½±ε½±θ§†εœ¨Tomato##花jianling# is on the air in

@Ju Jing Yi! Yang Caiwei@Liu Xue Yi Pan Yue@Mr_ Liu Xueyi joined hands to solve the mystery and explore the Heyang strange case. The film and television novel of the same name has been launched on Tomato Novel, which is updated daily and stamped πŸ‘‰Web LinksYou can read it for free~ You can also get the latest information about the flower room on the rest day of the drama! @θŠ±ι—΄δ»€ Official Weibo.
πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
PS:
Sometimes a drama is based on a novel. And other times novel is based on drama, which is what happened here.

Pan Yue is also an illegitimate child. (Wouldn't this have some influence on the next episodes? Or wouldn't it?).
PS:
At one point Pan Yue said that his father didn't like him and what he could do was (displease him). Pan Yue told this to Zhuo Lan Jiang.
πŸ€”πŸŒΊπŸ€”πŸŒ»πŸ€”πŸ€”
And when Pan Yue was a child, his father caused him trauma by arresting him, tying him in the cave.
πŸ€”πŸŒΊπŸ€”πŸŒ»πŸ€”πŸ€”
(And taking into account that his father was there at court at the time of the princess' marriage proposal to Pan Yue).
πŸ€”πŸŒΊπŸ€”πŸŒ»πŸ€”πŸ€”
βž–βž–βž–βž–PS 2:
Or, perhaps, in the end: Pan Yue's father is like Zhuo Lan Jian's father, that is, a loving father in a tyrant facade. βž–βž–βž–βž–πŸ€”πŸ€”
PS 3:
πŸͺ„πŸ§¨πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸ§¨πŸͺ„πŸ§¨
It's like Pan Yue's father knows something that Pan Yue himself doesn't know??? It was his father who said: don't mess with the big 4 in Heyang city.
(But he said with a worried look. And just before he asked Pan Yue: Why is your hair white?) 🎯🎯🎯
πŸͺ„πŸ§¨πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸͺ„πŸ§¨πŸͺ„πŸ§¨

Almost all of the opening and musical ending scenes of the episodes already took place in the drama. But there is one that appears to be in the next episode (when Pan Yue is in the rain and looks like he has a face like someone who has suffered or is sick and then Yan Cai Wei enters with her arms marked as if she had been whipped or something similar).
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βœ¨βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βœ¨βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
Lemon essence that dwells on the moon
44 minutes ago More than 20 likes from One Lemon Essence Android

Zhuo Lanjiang went deep into the enemy camp and may not be able to save his life Yang Caiwei was imprisoned for framing and killing the county lord Ju Jingyi Liu Xueyi Wu Jiayi Huajian Ling.
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5016994991243337Β