Hi everyone

Thanks for accepting me into this community

My journey to kdrama started in 2012, when I watched Jumong. 

Then I went crazy about kdramas. Followed with City Hunter a Year later, then A Man Called God, and then the story unfolded till today.

Currently have about 7TB of external hard drive full of kdrama I can't delete.

By the way, I don't think there has ever been any better korean historical drama than JUMONG since its realease. (this is my personal opinion, and no one I come across has ever been able to convince me otherwise).

Also just, once in a while, I write about kdrama on my not so active blog: 

Happy to be hear.

Added to my list as well, but I have to admit the 81 episodes is a bit daunting. 

@Rachel & @angeliviki2022. Yes, Jumon is a gem, but damn long too. 

Moonlight:

Welcome! :) 

thanks

Moonlight:

Welcome! :) 

thanks

Suaibme, welcome to MDL!

Enjoy your time at MDL - the place which is full of wonderful people.

My databank is very small. But what little I know about the dramas , me too haven’t heard of this drama jumong, u r mentioning, n highly recommending, certainly I am going to add in my ptw list.  Thanks. Recommendations are always welcomed.

Rachel:

Hello, it's very nice to meet you.  Welcome to MDL!  I have never watched Jumong but I'll definitely will look into it now since you spoke so highly of it.  

It's damn good. But it's long too.

sohonee:

Suaibme, welcome to MDL!

Enjoy your time at MDL - the place which is full of wonderful people.

My databank is very small. But what little I know about the dramas , me too haven’t heard of this drama jumong, u r mentioning, n highly recommending, certainly I am going to add in my ptw list.  Thanks. Recommendations are always welcomed.

Great. It's a long drama  but you'll enjoy it

angeliviki2022:

Added to my list as well, but I have to admit the 81 episodes is a bit daunting. 

Yes, it's long. Once you start, there is no going back though.

lol, welcome to MDL and enjoy thestay :))

suaibme:

thanks

ur welcome