Hi there everyone! I'm Reverie, nice to meet you! I'm a college student whose doing finals right now but that means in a week I'll be home and able to play more. :D Actually i have to read Dr. Zhivago over the break but next semester's my last semester and I graduate. Although I have to get my masters so it's not like I'm saying goodbye to college boo. Anyway I've been a drama fan for 5 years now. My first dramas were Here is Greenwood/Hana Kimi/Gokusen, all because I discovered my favorite animes including Princess princess had become live actions. Antique Bakery was my introduction to Korean area, though Assorted Gems was my first KDrama. It Started with a Kiss was my first Taiwanese...or Chinese...I forget. Anyway I'm a writer, I write fanfiction and original works on deviant and fanfiction.net. My works consist of yaoi themes so if you don't like yaoi you won't like these. Sorry! I also like to play games like Sims 3. Kill the sims! I mean...uh...*shifty eyes*... Well, i think i put a bit much in my intro sorry folks! But it's good to meet fellow drama lovers :D
Hello and welcome to MDL ^^/ And good luck with your finals ;D
hi and welcome :) i like to play games too. i used to accidentally killed my sims in the pool with no ladder but in 3 i can't do that anymore XD
Hi there thank you kindly for the welcome and thanks. So many papers to write. One's due tomorrow. Yep, I'm slacking but I only have 4 pages left. ><
@Pucca8: Sorry I missed you but I can't edit so sorry for spam as well. But haha I like killing sims and you still can kill by pool. You have to build a wall around them though. <--Sadistic to Sims XD
Welcome! To the wonderful world that is Dramaland! (and its crazy obsessive fans.. aka.. MDLers) Not that I'm drama-obsessed... *shifty eyes*
Pssh it's okay I'm drama obsessed. I swear I've watched more dramas in my time then American shows lol. How sad is that?
ReverieWish wrote: @Pucca8: Sorry I missed you but I can't edit so sorry for spam as well. But haha I like killing sims and you still can kill by pool. You have to build a wall around them though. <--Sadistic to Sims XD

don't worry you can use "reply with a quote" button for doing this :)
i never thougt that brilliant way. sometimes i drop the level of basement and not add a ladder and also electrical accident still my fav ones :)
@Pucca: Haha electrical and fire ones are so amusing. So is meteor which is rare. XD
ReverieWish wrote: @Pucca: Haha electrical and fire ones are so amusing. So is meteor which is rare. XD

wow never see that before look like awsome :) i have to setup game again on my comp :)
did you play the medieval version?
ReverieWish wrote: Pssh it's okay I'm drama obsessed. I swear I've watched more dramas in my time then American shows lol. How sad is that?

By now I've also watched more Asian dramas than American ones.
ReverieWish wrote: @Pucca: Haha electrical and fire ones are so amusing. So is meteor which is rare. XD

The meteor shower was awesome!! Though.. half the Sims in my entire town died in it... I was actually a little traumatized, haha!
Hi and welcome to MDL :) Since you are a writer you should try writing some articles for MDL :D
Heii nice to meet you!!! Hope you'll have a great time here..and good luck with your finals^^
Nana87 wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL :)

Since you are a writer you should try writing some articles for MDL :D

Ahah! Good idea Nana.

Send me a msg if you want to write something! Always looking for new writers :)