Hello one and all I am Bavexuat! A name I got from Seventh Sanctum generator. I love that place. Fun generators. :3 Anyway I love Asian dramas. My first was Hana Kimi although Moon Child was my introduction to Asian cinema and dramas! Assorted Gems is my first Korean drama (I know a big long one o.o). I watch mostly Chinese and Taiwanese movies not dramas. But I am sure this place can help me find dramas to watch! I'm a writer, and an English major like many other I see haha. Nice. I also like to roleplay and I read manga in my spare time. I'm not really into anime unless it's yaoi. I only hve 3 animes of this year I'm watching. My fae of all time is Gundam Wing though. TrowaxQuatre fan. *squee* Ahem anyway hiya! :D I hope you all are having a very merry Christmas and a wonderful season if you don't celebrate it. :3 I think it's 5 days til Christmas....holy cow O.O
Hello, and welcome to MDL :) Wow, Christmas is so close.. where did december even go??
Hi there thanks so much for the welcome and I know right? 5 days....wow. It's surprising. O.O
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hello and Welcome!
Hi!! ^^ Am a new member too x)
Hi there all and thanks for the welcome :D
anneong haseyo! welcome to MDL!
Welcome to MDL! I LOVE MOON CHILD! GACKT! ^^
Hi and welcome to MDL :D