Hi everyone!

My name is Rika and i'm Italian, I'm writing this introduction before asking for some recommandations, I think it would have beenrude the other way around XD

Anyway, I've been watching dramas since middle school, but i found this forum last year, so i thought to give it a try just to keep up with my dramas, and i actually have still to complete my list.

I love RomCom and I'm pro Clichè, don't get me wrong, it's not like I base my decision only on that, but a good amount of clichè its welcome!

After this brief introduction, i wanted to ask for some racommandations, even if i don't know if this the right place!

Anyway, I just finished watching ''My Secret Romance'' (Clichè alert) and I loved so much all the kissing scenes (imho in a lot of drama's kissing scenes there is a man kissing a wall) so i wanted to know which drama do you recommend that has an alive female lead in the kissing scenes?

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all! <3

Hi Rika and Welcome!

I agree with you, sometimes the kiss scenes in these dramas are really frustrating and for me they can ruin a drama.  My favorite drama is HEALER which had amazing kisses and action scenes, but it it not a RomCom.   I watched Weightlifting Fairy not too long ago and I think it had some pretty good kissing scenes and great humor.

Recently there was a thread about good kiss scenes.  I found a bunch of dramas to add to my "to be watched" list and maybe you can too.  Here is the link to the thread:  

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/17673-your-favourite-dramaland-kisses-screenshots-gifs-video-clips?postid=532501&page=1

By the way, I was born in Italy, but now live in the US.  I have been watching dramas for about three years now and have been loving every minute.  Ciao!

Hi Gia thank you for replying!

I've already watched Weightlift Fairy and i actually liked it!

I'm gonna save Healer, even if it's not a Romcom, cause actually it doesn' matter a lot. 

I don' know if you already watched it but, The Devil Beside You and Murphy's Law of Love have some good kisses, imho.

Tomorrow I'm gonna check the thread you sent, hoping for some stunning and breathtaking kisses. 

Thank you ❤ 

Hello, RikaSaur! There's actually a Recommendation Forum in the General Asia section. :)

But as for the recommendations, I would suggest the Korean drama I'm Not A Robot. I think it has what you're looking for: romantic comedy (although it gets slightly draggy and angsty in the middle), cliche moments, and kiss scenes. I don't want to spoil anything, but when you've completed the drama, watch the BTS video of the kiss scene for Episode 29-30!

Hi) Nice to meet you) I am Fred, from New Orleans and I am here to improve my dramalist) 

Nice to Meet you here. I am also a newbie)

Hi! Nice to meet you! I joined here a few months ago. 

Noble my Love features the same actor as the male lead in My Secret Romance. 

Lie To Me and Marriage Not Dating has some epic kiss scenes although they are not everyone's cup of tea, but you might enjoy both.

jaaraf:

Hi! Nice to meet you! I joined here a few months ago. 

Noble my Love features the same actor as the male lead in My Secret Romance. 

Lie To Me and Marriage Not Dating has some epic kiss scenes although they are not everyone's cup of tea, but you might enjoy both.

Lie to me had one of the best kiss scenes.  The chemistry in descendents of the sun was good, real couple... boss and me had some cute skinshippy moments like her getting carted off to the bedroom giggling...I need romance 3 had some great steaminess.  Noble my love I second although it felt a little...power imbalanced to me.  Not a healthy depiction of a relationship.  Oh my ghostess had cute couple moments and skinship, don't remember if the kisses were steamy or not though