Hi there! I'm Dream, or as others call me Wren. So whatever suites your fancy really. :3 I'm a college bound student whose graduating this upcoming semester, but I'm applying to grad schools right now. Boston and Seattle are my top two choices. ...I admit...Boston is not just because the college is really good but for Anime Boston! I always wanted to go there. XD Ahem. Anyway you can see I like anime, but man, dramas totally win in my book. My first one was Gokusen (looove it). My first Kdrama was New Tales of Gisaeng. Uhm I've loved Chinese movies all my life, you can thank Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan for that. However my fave movie ever is Moon Child (Gackt! *squee*). Uh I like to write aside from watching, I read manga and mostly fantasy fiction, as well as yaoi. Yes, I am a yaoi fan girl but it doesn't mean I'm crazed. *hugs Trowa and Quatre* You so know they are a couple. Erm...anyway... Nice to meet you all! I can't believe the new year is almost here. So happy new year to those who celebrate it early and to those who haven't celebrated it yet. =^.^=
welcome to mdl :D it's nice to meet you too :) nothing's wrong in being a yaoi fan girl ;)
Haha nope, nothing wrong at all. Yaoi's good stuff. ;3 And thanks for the welcome <3
Welcome and happy new year too :)
Welcome anime, manga and drama lover! Happy new year too from another new member!
Aww happy new year! :D And thanks guys for the welcome! Also welcome to you too shar22! <3
Hello from me too :) I also watch anime not so much these days...drama tends to take over.
Hah yeah same for me, dramas take over my anime time. XD But hello there :D
Hello there :D Welcome to MDL!
Hi there and thanks for the welcome :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!