Hello everyone~ Wow I've been here around for so long (almost a year now) but I never introduced myself ^^; I think this is the first time I've clicked on the forum section... I just used mdl for updating my drama list to keep track of what I've watched and what I still want to watch and maybe reading some of the reviews. But with the start of a new year I want to become a more active member :) I guess I'm just your average Japan/Korea addict with an immortal love for music and dramas. My favorite dramas are White Christmas & Nazotoki ha dinner no ato de. While I have an undeniable love for kdramas, the romance genre isn't really my cup of tea. I rather prefer detective/crime dramas and movies :) I hope 2013 will be a good year for Dramaland and each of us! Bye~☆
Nice to meet you moemori-san! I think I have been here as long as you have till now :) MDL was the first site I went to the Forums~ I am sure you will fall in love with it the same as me <3 I really like K-Dramas but I always prefer a good J-Drama. Have a great day^____^
Annyeong moemori-san~ Welcome to MDL Forums! ^^
@Mirichan: Nice to meet you two ^^ I love Jdramas, there are a lot of great detective/crime/mystery dramas in japan. I think for me it doesn't matter that much if it's k or jdrama, but the genre. A lot of kdramas are domiciled within the romance genre so it's easier for me to find a jdrama I like, but since I have my focus on studying korean at the moment I try to watch more korean ones ^^ @miks: annyeong :) thank you!
Welcome to MDL :D Have fun here ^^/
Mirichan wrote:
MDL was the first site I went to the Forums~
I am sure you will fall in love with it the same as me <3

MDL was also my first!! its because I'm an introvert *blushes*~
Me too! The first and only reason I made an account here was to track my watched dramas and movies ^^ But then my reason changed~ Anyway, welcome moemori-san! I will try your favorite dramas later ;) Thank you~
@twinklelie: Thank you ^^ I definitely will ㅋㅋㅋ @chillerbark: How sweet ^^ They are great! Nazotoki ha dinner no ato de is a light and entertaining drama, while White Christmas on the other hand is a more serious one.
moemori-san wrote:
@chillerbark: How sweet ^^ They are great! Nazotoki ha dinner no ato de is a light and entertaining drama, while White Christmas on the other hand is a more serious one.

Omo~ So many to watch. lol I asked movies from another feed. So, I think I'll stick with light ones first. (-_-'') Will White Christmas be emotionally heavy? lol *shifty eyes*
@chillerbark: It's pretty heavy. It sets in a top school in korea during the winter holidays. Some of the pupils stay in school during winter break because they received a mysterious letter. Due to massive snow they are shut from the out side world when they find out there's a killer among them. It has 8 episodes and while the story line advances we get a deeper look into the characters fears and issues. @goldenseal50: hi ^^ how are you?
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!