Hi everyoneee~ I've posted on a few game forums, but have been to shy to say anything else. So, while I'm feeling brave, I'm going to post a hello :).. so hello! My name is Sammii, I will be 18 in 4 days (17th), and I am a Japanese Drama fan. I've sorta only watched Japanese Drama ones because I'm teaching myself Japanese and I'm afraid if I watch Korean, Taiwanese, and Chinese ones then I'll just get all mixed up with languages ^-^;; So.. yeah :3 Nice to meet you all~
Welcome to MDL :D And don't be afraid of watching dramas other than Japanese ones ^^ I'm also learning Japanese, and I've never had problems ;)
Thanks ^-^ Oh good, that's reassuring :D I'll have to start watching others~
Hello and welcome i hope you are enjoy to be here. in here you can find lots of people want to talk to you even if you are a shy person ;)
Hi and welcome to MDL :D Don't be afraid to watch dramas in other languages. Once you start watching Korean dramas you will be hooked ;)
Hi,:) Why do you want to learn Japanese?
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
:) Ellloo and Welcome <3
hi there Sammi.. Me, I'm afraid to watch Japanese dramas and others like Taiwanese, and Chinese.. as you can see on my -dramalist almost all of them are Korean dramas, (im so hooked by it,) but im trying..like now im watching Hana Yori Dango (jdrama).. so, welcome to MDL and Enjoy!.. :)
Hello And Welcome!
pucca8 wrote: Hello and welcome i hope you are enjoy to be here. in here you can find lots of people want to talk to you even if you are a shy person ;)

Oh good! That's reassuring!

Nana87 wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL
Don't be afraid to watch dramas in other languages. Once you start watching Korean dramas you will be hooked ;)

XD Okay! I'm excited to discover the world of Korean drama~

goldenseal50 wrote: Hi, Why do you want to learn Japanese?

I'm not really sure. I was going through my elementary school scrapbook and one of the question that it asked me (cause it's one of those ones where it asks you questions and has you paste pictures) where I wanted to go and it was Japan. So I guess I've always been interested in Japan? o3o

Dojemi10 wrote: Welcome to MDL~!!!

Thanks so much <3

WowCreations wrote: :) Ellloo and Welcome <3

Thanks~ <3

sparkling_angel wrote: hi there Sammi.. Me, I'm afraid to watch Japanese dramas and others like Taiwanese, and Chinese.. as you can see on my -dramalist almost all of them are Korean dramas, (im so hooked by it,) but im trying..like now im watching Hana Yori Dango (jdrama).. so, welcome to MDL and Enjoy!.. :)

lajklg Hana Yori Dango. That was my first drama ever, and it was great. I had so many feelings ;A;. Japanese dramas are wonderful :3 But that's me being bias since I haven't watched any other kind >.>

shaz22 wrote: Hello And Welcome!

Thanks <3
yoroshiku wow u have a baby. cool