Hi! I am Arooba. I am always looking for recommendations on kdramas and movies. I love Korean food as well. I have also watched a few Japenese dramas including Good Morning call, and Mischievous kiss 1 and 2. 

My favorite kdramas of all time are Goblin, Healer, Legend of the Blue Sea, Reply 1988, Age of Youth 1 ( and a lot more, the list is long lol).

Looking to make some friends here who share my love for Korean food and drama. ^_^

Is it easy to eat korean food in Texas? In my country it is extremaly difficult.  What is your favourite dish? Can you recommend some? :) 

There are a lot of korean restaurants in Dallas and a full on Korean grocery store! I only eat kosher so I don’t know about meat dishes but my favorite veggie dishes are kimchi jjigae, and bibimbap! 

By the way, where are you from?

Senpai:

Welcome Arooba

Thank you Senpai!!

Poland. And here u can't find any korean restaurant :( there are some shelves at store with korean snacks but you don't want to know how much i paid for small kimchi in a can ;D 

Hahaha oh wow! 

If you can find snacks.. try the spicy shrimp crackers form Nongshim. It’s soooo good!

Texan here.

Heyy fellow Texan!

Texan here  (^ ^)

hey Arooba from Mississippi here.. also new to site...  50 year old married man... not quite the normal idea of a fan I suppose or typical.. Not really into KPOP stuff or kids dramas but huge fan iof everything else. feel free to add as friend... that goes for everyone with similar preferences.. ..Glad your here!!

I'm in Texas, too,  he-he. ^_^ Though, originally I'm from another country...

Welcome!!! <3

hello! hello! a fellow texan here, more specifically near houston! my name is tay :)

I'm in Texas too! Would it be bad to say that it's kinda boring here, though?  :p