Hello you beautiful person on the other computer/phone XD
ah I've been here since last year but I never really said hello in one of this thread so yeah :)

I haven't been watching Drama/Movies for long to tell the truth.
Before finding my way to this wonderland I was more obsessed with Manga/Anime and of course I'm also a huuuuuuuge fan of korean music. :) pop,hiphop,soul *p* In korean almost everything sounds great XDD

Yeah I'm really happy to have found this world here. :)
It really changed me somehow.
The people (at least the ones I talk to) are really great and really funny. <3
And I'm really happy to have met all of them and I hope there are going to be more people I get to know in the future, 'cause I feel really at home with people like you who understand my obsession with Korea/Japan/taiwan etc and who don't laugh at things someone likes you know I'm really happy to know there are people who aren't as shallow as the ones I know in RL :)

thanks everyone for being here and for creating this page!~
Much love from Hanamiki :* <3
welcome to MDL :D I see you're one of those who abandoned manga/anime for dramas xD Yeah, in case you were wondering, I'm one of those too XD though I still watch anime and read manga,just not as much as I used too ;)
Hello Hanamiki! Such a cute name!
ah yeah thanks XD :p no way ô.ô okay I abandoned anime but not Manga XD to tell the truth I'm reading way too much ahahah xD
shaz22 wrote: Hello Hanamiki! Such a cute name!

thihih thanks shaz-chan~ :3
wrote: ah yeah thanks XD :p

no way ô.ô okay I abandoned anime but not Manga XD to tell the truth I'm reading way too much ahahah xD

I still read manga a lot too :D
Been reading Kenshin all over again xD
don't know that one :o what's it about? and what genre? :3
wrote: don't know that one :O what's it about? and what genre? :3

since I'm bad at summarize a story XD
you can read about it here: http://myanimelist.net/manga/22/Rurouni_Kenshin
;)
twinklelie wrote: since I'm bad at summarize a story XD
you can read about it here: http://myanimelist.net/manga/22/Rurouni_Kenshin
;)

omg are you also registered there? XDD

ah no romance in it p.p sowwy I only read romance manga XDD I tried reading other things but I can't concentrate if it isn't shoujou XDDD
ahaha yeah I'm registered there XD and it's okay ^^ I'm not forcing you to read it or anything ;)
twinklelie wrote: ahaha yeah I'm registered there XD
and it's okay ^^ I'm not forcing you to read it or anything ;)

tell me your name~ :p XDD

ahah XD I know that :D
Hanamiki wrote: tell me your name~ :p XDD

ahah XD I know that :D

it's the same I have here ;)
Hi Hi! I've been using MDL for a few months now, and I'm so glad I don't have to keep track of the drama I watch by my phone's notepad anymore, this is much more convenient! I also started Asian entertainment love with anime/manga, but I don't really watch/read it anymore...I'm always happy to meet drama lovers
Hello...I love anime too :) But very picky with what I watch because drama takes priority. I will back in anime world again at some point. Can't give it up completely!!!
Chappelle wrote: Hi Hi! I've been using MDL for a few months now, and I'm so glad I don't have to keep track of the drama I watch by my phone's notepad anymore, this is much more convenient! I also started Asian entertainment love with anime/manga, but I don't really watch/read it anymore...I'm always happy to meet drama lovers

ah Hey :3
yeah same here :D:D it's so helpful *p*
Nice to meet you~