Hi, I'm also new to MDL! I knew about the website for a while, but I hadn't gotten the chance to open my own account for a while. BTW, I used to love Deathnote, I never got over L's death. In my universe, that never happened heehee
marianat wrote: Mhm definitely a good thing. L was my favorite character, then Matt (even though he was only in one episode lol)
Nice! I have a death note t-shirt. My mother completely judged me for it XD

I have a death note notebook and an L hoodie...Beat that! XD
KerBo wrote: Hi, I'm also new to MDL! I knew about the website for a while, but I hadn't gotten the chance to open my own account for a while.
BTW, I used to love Deathnote, I never got over L's death. In my universe, that never happened heehee

I know! I was just like *blink~blink* They're gonna bring him back, right?... Right? It took my sister saying (in a very sad voice) ..No. No.. They don't bring him back *sob~sob* My friends are just like, it's ONLY A CARTOON! I'm like- hey, can you not see me mourning over here?
Hello and welcome :) i have an account under same user name in my anime list feel free to add me :)
pucca8 wrote: Hello and welcome :)
i have an account under same user name in my anime list feel free to add me :)

can anyone explain to me, in a reeaaallly simple way, how to put YouTube videos up on my profile- the BB code list is unfortunately too complicated for me :(
Bekkzii wrote: I know! I was just like *blink~blink* They're gonna bring him back, right?... Right? It took my sister saying (in a very sad voice) ..No. No.. They don't bring him back *sob~sob* My friends are just like, it's ONLY A CARTOON! I'm like- hey, can you not see me mourning over here?

I never let go of that small speck of hope that they WOULD bring him back, even though my brother told me they didn't.
When I rewatched it, I was thinking "okay L doesn't die THIS time" haha, but it was BRILLIANT!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Welcome to MDL Bekkzii...:)
Dojemi10 wrote: Welcome to MDL~!!!

Thank you ^ ^ What an adorable welcome :)
anvesha wrote: Welcome to MDL Bekkzii...:)

Thank you :) It' s good to be here ^ ^
yoroshiku good movie pics another earth is a ver interesting plot
so you've watched it? ^ ^
Hi and welcome to MDL! I love your avi.