I'm a big time Asian drama lover (aren't we all?) and I must admit Gackt got me into it through his movie Moon Child. After that I got curious about Japanese movies and ended up on dramas instead. Hana Kimi/Gokusen being my first. So for a year I explored mostly Jdramas. Then I moved to Kdramas eventually with Antique Bakery (movie I know but movies are how I got into dramas first) and got into Coffee Prince via Kim Jae Wook love. I also enjoy Chinese dramas, I can't remember their names well though. I've gotten into Taiwanese lately as well and I'm still spreading out. I love dramas. I primarily stalk Yusuke Yamamoto, Gackt, Nakama Yukie, Tanimura Mitsuki. Kim Jae Wook, Lee Philip, Kim JaeJoong, Julien Kang (I like him so sue me), LKim Yoo Jung( i think) and Daniel Heaney. I stalk many others but those are my top. But anyway that's my Asian drama history. Nice to meet you!
Hello fellow Kim Jae Wook lover! Welcome and Enjoy your stay.
welcome to MDL :) have fun here ^^/ and I personally won't sue you because you like Julien Kang lol we all have actors/idols we like to stalk ;)
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hello and welcome to MDL! Have fun!