No1:

Did you try sotus?

Is it good? I read the synopsis and didn't like it.

Eddy:

Not yet. I still have the last two episodes of Together With Me to watch but I don't want it to end T_T

I thought of starting Love By Chance after this. Is Sotus a happy romance? 

Yes Sotus is happy....Grey Rainbow, without spoiling, has a sad ending, I cried like crazy, but it was an absolutely beautiful story, I loved the actors, very mature and I love the way the writers had the families of the ML's react to their relationship.

TWM is midway for me, mature but some younger age antics... the type of things/behaviors even though their college students. I actually love learning about college life in Thailand, I've learned a lot.  Make It Right was more for a younger audience, but I still loved it. 

LBC ---ML's have amazing chemistry...Ae and Pete. Pete is mild and quiet and soft....Ae is loving and considerate. I love this couple. 

ShotaSidePart:

Is it good? I read the synopsis and didn't like it.

it was good i enjoyed both seasons very much!! but in some places i felt like smacking Arthit!!

Eddy:

I'm not sure I'm ready for something dark... I really want to watch The King and the Clown but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to handle it >.<

Then don't watch any of the ones I recommended, lol. I like dark and intense. The King and the Clown is about friendship, infatuation and betrayal apparently based on an actual King and his reign. After I watch this kind of drama or movie, I watch something light and fluffy like Antique Bakery or Let's Eat. I get too involved in the shows I watch and must break watch time up with lighter things. Dark Blue and Moonlight wasn't too intense according to my criteria. 

Well I like dark and intense so please feel free to recommend and not just bl either

Dramas and movies- I welcome them all

ShotaSidePart:

Well I like dark and intense so please feel free to recommend and not just bl either

Dramas and movies- I welcome them all

I messaged you as I didn't want to hijack Eddy's thread :-)