Hi! 

My name is Annabell, I've been fascinated and in love with Japan since I was young, but only recently started watching J-drama (about only a week ago to be honest ^^;). I've been trying to learn Japanese for a year now and started watching shows and movies as a way to study, but never thought I'd get so hooked and so quickly too!  So I'm very new to both to this site and J-drama, though I've already found a couple of fave Japanese actors haha. Yamazaki Kento and Sota Fukushi. <3 I really love watching anime adaptations as I used to be a big anime fan and am also quite fond of rom-coms and anything in a high school setting. I'm currently watching Suki na Hito ga iru koto, Death Note tv series, and Hero Disqualified among others. Of the few things I've watched so far, my favorite is Blue Spring Ride, Bleach, and Boku dake ga inai machi (tv series). I'm looking forward to being more acquainted with the J-drama world with the help of this site!

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! :)

Hi, my name is Alexandra. Welcome!

You will definitely find series and movies that you will love. Watching Jdramas will help you with your studies and it is also a fun way to learn new things about the culture. 

I would suggest you trying watching dramas from other Asian countries too. You will probably love them!

Japanese dramas are a whole new experience and you will love them even more as time passes. I mostly watch Kdramas and movies but one of my all time favourite movies and series are Japanese.

I would recommend to watch, if you like dark vibe and though provoking movies/dramas, Confessions (movie), Kazoku game (fav series), BORDER, Ouroboros(you will adore the  actors in this). I also  enjoyed Todome no Kiss  and you will probably like it too, because Yamazaki Kento is the main protagonist and he is awesome! 

I welcome you again and I hope you have fun in this community!

Thanks so much for the welcome! I've actually been meaning to watch Ouroboros! I've been hearing good things about Todome no Kiss as well, both are definitely in my To Watch list. :)

Welcome Annabell, beatiful name.