I didn't know MDL until I searched for a list of series I could watch. I've been around MDL for 2 weeks now but I just signed up today LOL. I'm interested in watching BL Stories especially from Thailand (I super like the people and I'm planning to visit their country probably next year, if God forbids) I'm hooked with how they are so polite and kind. I'm excited to have some friends right here. Anyone? :)

PS: I'm an ARMY but I'm learning to like Seventeen and EXO. OMG all of them are so awesome and talented. 

Thank you so much fam! See you around!

- John

Hi John, welcome to MDL! I'm also from Philippines! hahaha. I haven't gotten into Thai dramas yet, but I've seen some Thai movies before. One of my all-time favs is Crazy Little Thing Called Love lmao. I'm more into kdramas and jdramas, but I'm currently watching a cdrama XD It would be nice if you could recommend me some Thai dramas! I'm fine with BL ^^

Also, I love SEVENTEEN omg???? They're actually my ult!!! It's nice to see more people getting into them :') If you ever decide to officially join the fandom, I'm welcoming you in advance! Lol. Hope you love them more ♡ Who's your bias? 

Hello, I'm new here too.  Welcome!! 

I used to watch seventeen videos on YouTube when they where little trainee babys, lol.