Hi everyone. First of all, thank you for this amazing site. I'm really glad to introduce myself to this community. I'm a huge fan of Kpop. I have begun to watch some drama, which it was something I used to do many years ago. I remember now I used to love watching drama ^^ It gives me so many emotions. I think now is a good time to become a member of this community.

If I have to describe myself in four words, it will be : "writing", "reading" and "video games". These are my three passions. Languages fascinate me as well, I think it's one of my goal for this year : to discover more about the languages used in Asia.  I'm French, I hope my english is OK.  I want to improve it, so don't hesitate to tell me if I make mistakes. 

Thanks for taking time to read those lines and see ya on the forum :) 

Bonjour de France aussi ;)

Hi there hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome and i'm french too

Welcome to MDL. I hope you have fun and discover new things!

Thank you so much for your friendly welcome :) 

For your learning about Asian langages : it might not had happened to you yet but I can recognize the langage when asian people are taking. If it's more like Chinese (I can't recognize which one), Japanese or Korean even if I don't understand a single word because I heard it so much in dramas ^^

So maybe if you keep going you'll learn without even try ;)

Bonjour de Rouen :)

Erinam:

For your learning about Asian langages : it might not had happened to you yet but I can recognize the langage when asian people are taking. If it's more like Chinese (I can't recognize which one), Japanese or Korean even if I don't understand a single word because I heard it so much in dramas ^^

So maybe if you keep going you'll learn without even try ;)

I understand what you're saying. It's true that I can do that too. The more I listen, the more I can understand which language it is, even if I don't understand what they're saying.

Hello ! Je suis française aussi. J'ai commencé à regarder des drama récemment (j'ai lâché les animes à cause de ça en faite mdr) J'adore aussi la K-pop et la J-pop. Ravie de te connaitre ^^