Hi, I've just joined yesterday. I never knew about this site. Looks like I am a maniac of j-drama. I made my drama list and I'm suprised about my self because it turns out that I've already watched 93 jdramas and 38 jmovies lol. I love korea or taiwan drama too but not too much. My favourite drama are Change, Nodame, HanaDan, Hana Kimi 2007, Long Love Letter, Itakiss Love in Tokyo, Kazoku Game, etc. My first drama is Long Vacation (I watched it when I was fifth grade in elementary school) and recently I watched Kazoku Game. So, let's be friend. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!! :)
Welcome to MDL, i am also a big fan of j-dramas ^^
Thank you again :) Can I ask about something? How can I make some drama/movie/actor to be my favourite in my profile? I can't find it. Thanks before :)
Welcome to MDL :D Hope you enjoy it here~!
helloooo,hahahiiiiiii and welwelwelcome to MDL world have so much fun see ya
DaiJun wrote: Welcome to MDL :D Hope you enjoy it here~!

Thank you. Yes I enjoy to be here. :)

Sin wrote: This might help you :
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1473-How-to-Edit-Drama-Movie-Actor-s-Profiles

Thank you, actually Daijun already told me about the way.

Joooya wrote: helloooo,hahahiiiiiii and welwelwelcome to MDL world
have so much fun
see ya

Thanks Joooya : D
Hello and welcome!
Welcome! :)Hope you have fun here and if you have any more questions I'll be glad to help :) (I'm also a j-drama maniac, I've never watched any korean or taiwanese etc.)
hell there and welcome:)
Hello and welcome to MDL have fun and enjoy!! :)
ni0vi wrote: Welcome! :)Hope you have fun here and if you have any more questions I'll be glad to help :) (I'm also a j-drama maniac, I've never watched any korean or taiwanese etc.)

Ow, we have same taste. thank you... :)

thank you so much eveyone :)
I love this place and I hope I will have many friends here
yukitoai wrote: Ow, we have same taste. thank you... :)

thank you so much eveyone :)
I love this place and I hope I will have many friends here

you will have just keep adding us.. now send me a request hehehehe
Welcome to MDL! :)