Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker, but this is my first time really posting anything. My nickname is Dex and I am a 24 year old from the Chicagoland area who became a drama fan back in 2008 when I first watched Zettai Kareshi, and it's all been downhill from there. My first love was anime, which got me into j-rock and j-dramas, which led to k-dramas and k-pop and so on and so forth. I've recently became obsessed with watching korean variety shows as well and am currently watching Running Man and Infinity Challenge. I love this website because it lets me keep track of everything I've watched and need to watch and I love to see all the recommendations. I can't wait to talk to all of you! <3 I need more drama friends!
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Nice to meet you :) Oh I miss the Windy City. I used to go there often.
Hello and Welcome!
Welcome to MDL Dex. and also, DA BULLS
Hi Dex! Welcome and enjoy! :)
yellooooooooooo Dex and Welcome
Hey Dex!! Seeing as you've been on MDL for a while, you <3 it...:D Nice to meet you btw!
Hello Dex nice to meet you :)
Cubs or White Sox? Hello and welcome to MDL! :D I'm ykc and I've been to Chicago twice and loved it!
Hello everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome! I see posts about da bears and da bulls, but we just won the Stanley Cup and no shout out to the hawks? As for baseball, I don't watch much of it myself, but my brother is a Cubs fan so I guess I'd say Cubs? But he did kind of disown them since they haven't been doing to good. @Amanda- Nice to meet you! Thanks for friending me! <3 Why did you stop going? @Tealady- Yes I do! <3 @ykc- Nice to meet you! You should come visit again sometime!
Hi Dex! I'm also from Chicago! :O
Da Blackhawks!!... or I dislike Justin Bieber... someone will get this reference