HI everyone!:D This is my first time posting, so I'll do a little introduction: My real name is Senitta and I'm a 16 year old girl from Denmark. I reallyyyyyy love K-Pop and K-Dramas!! I entered MDL a few weeks ago and I really enjoy it! I began in 2011 when I listened to Bonamana and Mr. Simple by Super Junior, and later i watched City Hunter as my first drama:D I'm an E.L.F all the way, and my ultimate bias is Lee Donghae (SJ)! <3 <3 Soon I'll be traveling to London for SS5 as my first K-concert! (Y) <3 I'm really happy being able to enjoy Dramaland here with you guys, 'couz I have no friends who likes this wonderfull life(!)... K-Pop and Dramaland isn't so known in my little country... I want some friends..! So I'm really happy to talk with you guys!! Thanks a lot :D :D
hello Senitta welcome and have fun w/us at game forum or every thread here at forum...
Hi! Welcome ^^ I live in London and I'm going to SS5 London as well! I hope you have a good stay whilst your here ~
Heyy, i live in France and me too I don't have friends who loves this world of K-drama and K-pop
We're neighbours. I'm from Norway ^^
Hello and welcome! You'll love it here! That's awesome that Bonamana and Mr. Simple got you into k-pop and k-dramas. Bonamana and No Other is what got me hooked on k-pop. XD Except the funny thing is, I really didn't like Bonamana when I first heard it but now it's one of my favorite songs of theirs, lol! I'm a Kim Heechul fan, it's nice to meet you! And you're so lucky that you get to go to SS5, you'll have to tell me all about it! If only they would come to Chicago so I could go....
Hello my fellow Dane :) Great to hear of another Danish K-drama addict, it's so rare to find others from Denmark who share my interest in Korea! And boy, I'm so jealous of you for going to the UK, I recently moved back to DK but I miss London so much! Have a great time over there and enjoy the concert - K-pop concerts are always amazing ^_^ I love Super Junior as well - Heechul is my favourite :D My heart belongs to DBSK/JYJ, however..
welcome to MDL :) the unique part here is that all of us sharing the same interest , it`s really great ^^
Hi Senitta! Welcome~ I'm Danish too! Yay Denmark. You are going to a k-concert? Wauw, how cool! No, k-pop and k-drama isn't really famous in Denmark unfortunately.. You can always talk to me~ I like making friends.
CathTWFan wrote: Hi! Welcome ^^ I live in London and I'm going to SS5 London as well! I hope you have a good stay whilst your here ~

Thanks alot!:) I'm really looking forward to SS5:D Happy to hear you're going too:)
nenel wrote: Heyy, i live in France and me too I don't have friends who loves this world of K-drama and K-pop

Hey:) It's really sad when no one understands this..
DBSK wrote: We're neighbours. I'm from Norway ^^

How Cooooool!!:DD
FullDex wrote: Hello and welcome! You'll love it here!

That's awesome that Bonamana and Mr. Simple got you into k-pop and k-dramas. Bonamana and No Other is what got me hooked on k-pop. XD Except the funny thing is, I really didn't like Bonamana when I first heard it but now it's one of my favorite songs of theirs, lol! I'm a Kim Heechul fan, it's nice to meet you! And you're so lucky that you get to go to SS5, you'll have to tell me all about it! If only they would come to Chicago so I could go....

Hey, and thanks a lot:D
Funny you're saying it, I was like that too, it was okay, but not something that I were really hooked on up.. But now they my idols and who I'm listening to all the time;P
I'm really looking forward too SS5! I can't wait, my parents have gone nots already of me;D I'll tell you about it!:)
jjyhycjscm wrote: Hello my fellow Dane :)
Great to hear of another Danish K-drama addict, it's so rare to find others from Denmark who share my interest in Korea! And boy, I'm so jealous of you for going to the UK, I recently moved back to DK but I miss London so much! Have a great time over there and enjoy the concert - K-pop concerts are always amazing ^_^
I love Super Junior as well - Heechul is my favourite :D My heart belongs to DBSK/JYJ, however..

Hi! Finally a Dane:D
YOu've lived in UK?? Lucky~ You're a member of Danish K-Pop Lovers on FB or other sites?? JYJ are great too!:)