I watched Itaewon Class from start to end and I can't appreciate it less as that drama was a perfectly executed revenge motivational romance drama. It kinds of bug me that the drama was snubbed at Baeksang Awards for best drama this year. I liked Kingdom 2 but I think Itaewon Class deserved its place. Any thoughts over it?

the second half sucked. it was popular but definitely not baeksang worthy.

snakeu:

the second half sucked. it was popular but definitely not baeksang worthy.

I agree. I liked the first half and it was really interesting, but I feel like it lost its flow at the end.  I don't think this drama was THAT incredible and worthy of baeksang.

People are idiots but...I guess "its okay to not be okay." 

If you’d only consider the first half, then definitely it’s a well-deserved nominee for Drama of the Year.  The second half ruined whatever good there was in the first half. Felt like the writer couldn’t handle the pressure of writing a drama considering that this was his first, that he just gathered all the ingredients that he could find and brew into the mess that was the second half.

This drama is actually worth all awards possible!!

Had the Hilary vs. Trump battle done in my region in the Philippines, Trump wouldn't stand a chance.

The Baeksang Awards is an election-determined ARTISTIC awards and each vote is as important as the other. It's just that most of the voters deemed Kingdom 2 better than Itaewon Class and there is nothing we can do about that but to accept it.

The two dramas compared are beautiful, amazing dramas and I love both of them. Each has its own merits and demerits. 

How about you? Who do you think will win if Hilary and Trump will vie for the the highest post in your country?

Cheers! ♥️