Hiro Mizushima (水嶋 ヒロ Mizushima Hiro?), (born Tomohiro Saitō (齋藤 智裕 Saitō Tomohiro?)[1] on 13 April 1984) is a Japanese writer and former model and actor. He appeared in a number of Japanese TV dramas, such as Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and Zettai Kareshi, before giving up his acting career to become a writer. Also, he was well known as the main protagonist in the tokusatsu series Kamen Rider Kabuto. -Wikipedia

MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/actor/206/mizushima-hiro

Who else misses him and wishes him a return to the drama world?
Loved him in Hana Kimi & Mei-Chan no Shitsuji.. A really good actor indeed :)
MonjaElisa wrote: Loved him in Hana Kimi & Mei-Chan no Shitsuji.. A really good actor indeed :)

I liked him in Hana Kimi too :P
I haven't seen Mei-chan yet.
I really loved him in Tokyo Dogs - the pairing with Shun was amaaaaaaaaaazin

I wanna see them together again, and I miss him being on screen. Last time I saw a pic of him he'd dyed his blonde and it didn't look good at all.

- side note - has anyone read his book?
abs wrote: I really loved him in Tokyo Dogs - the pairing with Shun was amaaaaaaaaaazin

I wanna see them together again, and I miss him being on screen. Last time I saw a pic of him he'd dyed his blonde and it didn't look good at all.

- side note - has anyone read his book?

I loved the pairing too!
Has his book been released?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I loved the pairing too!
Has his book been released?

I thought I heard somewhere that it had, but apparently it's still only in Japanese - I'm sure I read there are plans for an english translation though.
abs wrote: I thought I heard somewhere that it had, but apparently it's still only in Japanese - I'm sure I read there are plans for an english translation though.

Is it a novel or a biography or what?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Is it a novel or a biography or what?

a novel. It won an award. Here's a bit where he talks about it - from last year:
http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/12/mizushima-hiro-talks-about-the-backlash-of-winning-the-poplar-grand-prize-for-his-book/

last I heard he was an editor of a magazine now.
abs wrote: a novel. It won an award. Here's a bit where he talks about it - from last year:
http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/12/mizushima-hiro-talks-about-the-backlash-of-winning-the-poplar-grand-prize-for-his-book/

last I heard he was an editor of a magazine now.

I totally aww'ed and now I want to interview him even more!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I totally aww'ed and now I want to interview him even more!

only if I can be your lovely assistant! ^^
abs wrote: only if I can be your lovely assistant! ^^

And best of all, he knows English!
I also liked him in Hana kimi.
i do. he's very funny. i think i saw him in a commercial recently something kaito royal...i think? but his face was shown so briefly and my japanese is lacking so i can't be sure. i hope it was him and it signals his return to acting. his wife has returned to singing after taking a yr off due to illness so maybe that is also a good sign he'll return too. crossing fingers.
Mizushima was the first person from a drama who made me think "ooo, he's cute. i need to watch everything else he's in." hehe

Presented without comment:

yeah I saw that pic and my reaction was 'NOOOOOOO !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' !!!! I wanna see him as HIMSELF - not a chick. it's just wrong, wrong, wrong ><