bennyost wrote: What do you think of Boss, Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan and Koshonin? I'm a detective dorama addict... ^^

I haven't watched any of those so I have no opinion yet.
I thought Boss is a business drama :OOO

Joker is up very high on my "to watch" list
I've just finished Boss season 2 it was very good, especially the final episodes were so exciting! I highly recommend it... Joker was also great.
I love his acting in all of his movies, variety shows and his singing too :) he is so cute but manly as well I just love him :)

Shuuuuntaaaroooo! <3
i like matsomoto jun very much, but now that i think about it if i remember corectly the first time i saw him was HYD i really like domyouji tsukasa- i love him so maybe i liked domyouji in him... well, anyway i still like jun (^_^)
Okay, so I found the hottest Matsujun vid evuuuur, but there's a "bad" word in the title of the clip because it's a Lil'Wayne song if I'm correct, so I'll just post the link instead of the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BvtVypZEGo&list=UUlhWy4tFRtSKF_AAWfQevxw&index=4&feature=plcp
currently watching Lucky Seven... anyway, MatsuJun doesn't have to prove anything at this point, he is a top caliber... Jun-baited fans surely knows that :)
Showing Matsumoto some love

One of my favorite actors !
MatsuJun IS my fav actor and my bias ~~ one day I'll move to Japan and marry him XD (a girl can dream right...?)
Matsujun wa sugoi..

Matsumoto Jun is an amazing actor.. Until now I still haven`t seen him doing any roles I didn`t like..
Currently watching Smile.. Every episode of the drama somehow manages to rip my heart into a billion pieces at the endings.
All the more surprising however, Is how easy he manages to heal it..
A great singer, A wonderful actor..... I will need to watch all of his movies and dramas sometime..

Loved him in Pikanchi, HYD, Smile, Lucky Seven, Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru and Kimi wa Petto..
He definately has my respects as an actor..

He had me crying so bad in Smile and Myu.. <3
HAVA-RAVA wrote: MatsuJun IS my fav actor and my bias ~~
one day I'll move to Japan and marry him XD (a girl can dream right...?)

Yeah sure you can have your dreams but at least let me have a photo with him :p
I love MatsuJun! He was my second drama crush, only because I watched Hana Kimi first and fell for Shun instantly. HYD was my second drama; no one will match his Domyoji ever! Then I saw Gokusen and Kimi wa Petto and I fell very hard.

From this moment, I drooled everytime he was onscreen.
oh boy now i wanna rewatch Gokusen for 5th time...
HAVA-RAVA wrote: oh boy now i wanna rewatch Gokusen for 5th time...

Me too. lol.
He was the first Japanese actor I fell in love with, when I first watched Gokusen a few years ago xD