Biography: Satou Takeru, born March 21, 1989 in Iwatsuki, Saitama Prefecture, Japan, is a Japanese actor. Takeru graduated from North High School in Koshigaya, Saitama prefecture on March 2007, weeks before his 18th birthday. On his blog, he has talked about the stress and loneliness he sometimes felt in being the star of a television show. His hobbies include playing with his cats, break dancing and Rubik's Cube. Satou's first drama was Princess Princess D (TV Asahi) where he appeared as Kouno Tooru. In 2007 he appeared in Shinigami no Ballad as a guest (Ishihara Kentaro) and gained popularity in the 17th installment of the Kamen Rider series as Nogami Ryotaro. Satou claims that Den-O became popular because of its comedic timing. He celebrated his 20th birthday with a festival in Odaiba, called "Takeru Festival 2009". Fans gathered and watched montages of Satou's previous and current works and even the commercial for Lotte's Fits mint. It also included a live chat between Satou and an MC and ended with Satou singing. (Source: Wikipedia)

MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/actor/249/satoh-takeru
Im excited about Kenshin, which he is going to be playing in this year!
i started watching the anime a long time ago but stopped for some reason. i should get back on that before the movie comes out. i like sato but i won't sayi'm a fan. he was good in beck and bloody monday. but i did not like q10 or mei-chan, both are on hold.
I've watched 2 episodes of Q10, but I'm not too into it and it's been on hold for almost a year. He isn't the reason why I'm not liking it though.
lis is there any jdrama actor that u like? lol
boutux wrote: lis is there any jdrama actor that u like? lol

Yes, there are.

I was checking to see if I posted that I didn't like this one, and I didn't post anything like that. :p
LisNoir wrote: Yes, there are.

I was checking to see if I posted that I didn't like this one, and I didn't.

:) u just seem to not like some popular ones. u didn't say u that did not like sato. lol sorry for the assumption.
boutux wrote: :) u just seem to not like some popular ones. u didn't say u that did not like sato. lol sorry for the assumption.

I like Matsuda Shota, Hiroshi Tamaki, Yamapi, Kame. I need to watch other dramas with Abe Hiroshi and this guy, but they might also be entering the list.

I think I just picked the wrong drama for ST...lol
awwwwwww.... Ore Sanjou :D <3
They seem to be doing a mass of promotion on him in magazines right now. When I'm at the Japan Centre I see his face a lot on the covers recently.. including an-An (which I bought) and which is a good shoot actually :)
I haven't seen his latest movie yet but I really want to. I saw him in bloody monday and Mr. Brain.
I always see him as mameshiba of mei chan
LisNoir wrote: I've watched 2 episodes of Q10, but I'm not too into it and it's been on hold for almost a year. He isn't the reason why I'm not liking it though.

why do you not like the show?
He was great as Kenshin!